CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Nesting Dolls

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 03, 2005 on CBS

• A catfight should be reason enough to watch it....

Okey Dokey.

This episode was well above average. The case was interestingly and unusually disturbing- with TWO bodies being discovered covered in tar at a building site. One is two years old, the other is five. Can the CSI's really suss it out with a crime scene this old??? Well if you don't know the answer, I suggest you watch a few more episodes!

But the thing that made this episode for me, was the reveal of Sara Sidle's traumatic past. She's always been a personal favourite of mine, even with her flaws. I feel like she's a jigsaw- and a huge piece was found in this episode. The fact Grissom was there when it happened made it even better!! Jorja Fox really deserved an Emmy for this episode- the usually sharp and sassy Sidle was cleverly reduced to almost a fragile woman, with huge emotional scarring. My other favourite, Ms Willows, and Sara had a real miaw session this time round, both characters with their claws out. This cements the fact this is not a simple forensic show, but a fully fledged drama!!

Oh and I hate Conrad Ecklie.