CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Play with Fire

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 08, 2003 on CBS

• Poor Greggo..........

Episode sort of starts out with Catherine and Warrick going to Greg's lab and putting a jar of green liquid under the fumehood, then leaving, acting totally natural so we don't think anything of the green stuff for a duration of the episode until KA-BOOM!! Greg's on the other side of the glass wall, Sara's injured and to top it off the lab's on fire.

I'm not a fan of GSR, but the scene with Grissom checking Sara's hand out (which I personally think that the 'blood' could have been done better) and then getting medical attention. I think it's nice seeing that side of Grissom for once.

The second character I feel sorry the most for is Catherine, when she's done her investigation of the lab and discovers she's the one who blew the plaace up. At least she had the guts to tell Greggo in person that she was the one who put him in the hospital.

In all I think they did a great job with this episode. The GSR fans were happy, Greg-Angst-Episode fans (me included) were happy, and fans of Catherine x Warrick were happy. Although, I think Nick has a lot of explaining to do. I don't recall him asking about Greggo and he sure as hell didn't see him at the hospital (unless he went after shift, or something).