CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Post Mortem

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 09, 2006 on CBS

• Greg heads to court, while another murder takes place.

This episode was somewhat in a small way dissapointing, it was still a good episode no doubt, but it kind of did not live up to the hype that they gave promoting it.

Greg goes to a hearing involving his earlier case (Built to Kill part I and II) that basically is like he said a curcus. He is bombarded with questions, the judge is biased in regards to the "victim" and his family for mere political reasons, the hearing in its self was not fair at all. Thanks to the work of Warrick and Nick curve the outcome of it all. I liked the part that the judge came forward with the reciept of a meal that Greg had had earlier that day, and Greg gave those statistics and basically told the judge to off, respectedly of course, and showed his new found prominence. I also loved the fact that Nick and Warrick decided to put the Jury in Gregs spot, how many seconds it took to kill Demetri.

I was actually quite scraed for Greg in both scenes involving the victims brother. If it werent for certain events, I would of said that the brother could of possibly took out his revenge in the latter part of the episode.

As for the other killing, to have Grissom's keen eye catch a futile mistake by the miniture serial killer, is just a way to show how respectable he is. But in all regards, the episode was just slightly above average.