CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Post Mortem

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 09, 2006 on CBS

• Another miniature scene replica for Grissom and Greg goes to trial for the incident from Fannysmackin' Poor Greg I felt bad for him in this episode but relieved with the result.

I felt like Greg was being attacked by the Judge and that one juror. Thankfully, they ruled the death of the boy as excusable. But I got so so so so so mad during this episode. I was extremely frustrated with the kids mom. She seemed to think her son was an angel and would do no wrong. She really needed to have her blinder's taken off. I think it is garbage that she is suing Greg for wrongful death. Honestly woman your son was doing something he shouldn't have been and was about to take a rock to well what looked like at first the victim but turned out to be Greg so he incapacitated him. Greg was not trying to kill the boy if he was going to do that he would have accelerated a lot more than what he did. Anyway, it was good to see the return of the miniature replica scenes. Hopefully they have something a little more now you know with having that video tape and all.