CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Precious Metal

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 03, 2003 on CBS

• Foreshawding for Greg's future as a CSI.

Haha, "go home to smack the money," that's funny. ^^ Ginger is fiesty and not someone I'd want to mess with. I thought the whole switching the reciever transmitter thingies was a pretty interesting idea. Then stuffing the dead body into a chemical waste barrel was a half-good place to put a body. I feel sorry for Brian though, thinking he killed Christian when in reality it was Luke who did it all because his "baby" was totalled by SMASH-N-BURN.

By the way guys, just because a woman canpush a baby out between her legs, doesn't mean anyone can do it. I wouldn't know from persinal experience, but the horror stories are enough to give me a good idea of what the painful experience is like.

After watching this episode and other episodes all the way up to season seven, I saw that it was sort of forshadowing Greg's decision to get out of the lab and into the field. I mean think about it; Greg got his first taste out the great outdoors in Chasing the Bus, in season two, then this episode. And in Play with Fire, I think getting blown up in his "domain" made him come to the conclusion that he needed to get out into the field. It took almost a whole season of shadowing the other CSIs and screwing up his proficiency, but in the end he got it.

Sorry, that was a bit of a rant. >_<