CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Redrum

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 25, 2007 on CBS

• For about the millionth time, Catherine has succeeded in making everyone mad at her.

I don't know how she does it, lol.

Great episode- but I'm still missing Grissom. I couldn't believe that Sara walked in to the office to get the key, and din't notice the suspicious package that has been lying on his desk for at least two weeks now. That was very unperceptive, even for someone who was doing another task at the time.

But Sara's present! A cocoon!!! AIIIEEE!!! So great. She didn't seem too enthused though, especially when she realized that that was all that was in the box. Her initial reaction was great, but it slowly declined from there. I don't know if I can take all of this angst. :(

Catherine and Keppler getting outed was great. I love Nick's little rebelious huddle outside, and how Warrick, Sara, and Nick all agreed, but Greg just kind of gave shrug. :D Very cute, Greggo.

The Catherine/Keppler flirting is odd. Very odd. And I think this episode might have destroyed all CatNip dreams, unless you chalk the reason up that Nick was so upset was because he harbors unyielding passion for Catherine, and was dissapointed in her. :D lol

A great episode, and I can't wait until next week. :)