CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Redrum

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 25, 2007 on CBS

• A cocoon is worth a thousand words.

Okay, I've just finished watching this episode, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Nice nod to continuity, with the Danilo Zamesca story. I love it when they do that. I have to tell you, there must be something really interesting in that drawer of Grissoms'. That's the third time this season that we've seen it. Also good to see that the box is still there, ominous music included. Great to see Bobby Dawson back. I was about to get worried he wouldn't be back this season. Ohh, Cath's in trouble, and Sara is gonna lay into her. I'd love to see that conversation. I was worried that ignoring the evidence in Sara's case would be what let the killer go. I mean, you can't just ignore evidence like that. Glad to see it actually helped nab the killer, when Keppler and Catherine’s plan went under. On a lighter note, what, Grissom can't write a note. I like the symbolism of the butterfly in the cocoon, but c'mon! A note saying "I miss you" wouldn't go amiss. And were Catherine and Keppler on a date? I guess they don't feel the need to hide that relationship. Overall I really liked this episode, but I still miss Grissom.