CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Redrum

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 25, 2007 on CBS

• Crazy.

Wow, what an episode. The whole radio thing was kind of interesting. Reverse forensics, that's a totally new one. I still don't like Keppler and with his reverse forensics idea, it's really torn apart the trust between Catherine and her team. Especially with Nicky.

After watching this episode, I've come to the conclusion that with Greg in the field, Hodges has taken the responsibility as lab clown. He's really becoming a funny guy. I think with the fannysmackin' Greg undeservingly recieved, he's ort of lost his back bone. I say this because when he and the others were outside and making the decision to be a team without Catherine or Keppler, it was kind of like peer pressure to agree to Nick proposal. He didn't voice any sort of reason or comment much. Grissom is who I feel bad for the most because he's gonna have a big mess on his hands when Keppler finally scre-- er, leaves.

If there's one thing I completely agree with Catherine on is that her team cannot be decieved that easily. They're too good for that.