CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Revenge Is Best Served Cold

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 26, 2002 on CBS

• This episode was interesting

This isn't one of my favorite episodes but I love it when they give the characters something fun to do, it's awesome. I love Catherine's reaction when she was racing Nick to try and prove what really happened to the vic. Nick laughing to himself and Catherine throwing her hands up yelling Thank You and Good Night. That was entertaining to me. And I loved the fact that Carmine Giovinazzo who plays Danny Messer in CSI NY was in this episode now I wish that when they have a a character on one show and he ends up playing a lead character on a spin off they should give some background on him that has to do with what he did in Las Vegas years before he was in New York, say he was on a vacation, and just decided to do street racing. Yeah Carmine was in season 3, which CSI NY didnt start until about a year after this episode, but when your watching a rerun of CSI, and see one of the detectives from CSI NY on the episode it catches your attention. These are all suppose to coincide with each other.