CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 06, 2000 Returning September 28, 2014

Joker00303

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Fan Reviews page 10 of 33

• No doubt, this show is the trendsetter of Criminal TV Series!!!

CSI team is solid like a rock... i was a little disappointed when they split up the team... but they still solid... after 7 seasons.. they still together and they develop a very dynamic relationship with each other... since season 1, CSI's cases are always entertaining and informating.... even now... the cases are still interesting especially the Build To Kill serial killer.... wow!!!! it was very creative... cruel-creative... unbelievable... the final episode in every season always brings a curiosity... sometimes it's about the unfinished investigation like the 7th season or other time it was about the relationship between the team member.... LOVE IT!!! I love Grissom and Catherine the most... I started to watch other criminal show because of CSI!!!
  • There is no doubt what-so-ever that this is a bad show, it is just rarely entertaining, and doesn't manage to keep me interested, unlike many other shows in this genre.

6.7
    The subject matter depicted in this show isn't very pleasant.

It just seems that they do the same thing in every single episode. It starts with what happened, then they use all these super-complicated forensic tools to solve it, it's just so boring. I'm assuming both the other 2 CSI shows are the same.

With so very many crime shows around these days, I suggest you avoid this one. But, you may like it, everyone has different tastes..
  • It really makes you think about the actual crimes commited.

You gain a sense a appreciation for the actual CSIs out there who do this work solving crimes. I know they glam it up to make it a good TV show but it makes you think about all their work and you start to appreciate the science behind everything. You appreciate everything that has been invented which helps people to solve crimes. The show is great - they have loads of great storylines - the miniature killer was probably one of my favourites. Some of the best storylines are the ones which carry on over a number of episodes as alot more suspense is built up and you get a deeper understanding of the killer and crimes they committed. The show character wise seems to be expanding all the time which is good as more different crime scenes can be covered in the episodes. The characters have developed throughout the show and that has made the show more interesting. The show is not just about crime scene investigations but it is about the whole CSI team that work the crime scenes as well as the actual crime scenes and the killers themselves. The show seems to be going from strength to strength which is great and I just hope that they can carry it on. CSI:Miami and CSI:NY have also been introduced. 3 CSI shows are enough though, i don't think they can manage to pull off another CSI show. If they just concentrate on keeping CSI going half as well as they are doing now then everyone will love this show and it will be a huge hit worldwide.
  • "Gil Grissom", who leads the graveyard shift at the Vegas crime lab and captains his team through many suspenseful, nail biting and even gruesome crime scene investigations.

One of the greatest and innovative crime/drama series to see the screen, "CSI" combines life in a lab with current day night life in Las Vegas.

Most memorable and noteworthy episodes include season fives "Grave danger". This two part episode, directed by one of the best, Quentin Tarantino, provides the viewer with some of the most nail-biting moments in recent TV history.In season sevens's " Living Doll" (another gem), the closet relationship between "Grissom" and subordinate "Sara Sidle" is under the microscope for the first time, as Sara's life is in danger. I for one await the second part of this twofer.
  • omg this is the greatest show in the world

i have to be honest i am a bit biased when writing a review for CSI i love the show its a classic i cant think what io use to watch before this came on tv come on it has it all hot men great storylines and are based some based on true stories the effects are fantastic what else can i say its the greatest show in the world no strike that the universe and that last episode i saw was fantastic n nail biting
  • One of hubby's favorite shows

Okay...I feel guilty writing a review for this because I don't watch it that much but what I've seen, I really like. My husband and youngest son are pretty faithful watchers of the show. I would like to watch more of it but I'd never get anything in this house done!
  • Defiently a favorite

This show is one of my favorites. It shows you the crimes and solving them. It makes you appreciate all the technology they use. It is a show that makes you think, you keep guessing and in the end, it is usually the last one you would think of. It also has many emotional parts. I personally like how it makes you think (as I mentioned before) it has helped me learn how to think things through more thoroughly. I would defiently recommened it. Although it is not a kids show. It has blood and gore, it takes you inside the body to look at the wound. So as I said before it is not a kid's show.
  • CSI makes you appreciate all the new technology that makes all crimes to be solved.

i love this show so much..so interesting, and informative. it gives u idea how technology works now a days..u can never stop watching episode by episode.all the cast make good in their character in this show..it shows how efficient each character are, they make all good team up.all the characters see to it that they never by pass anyone responsibilities, as well as portraying really good that as if in real life they're doing all this things all along.once u started viewing one episode you can never stop to get into the next one to the next onw..how you wish it will never end. making CSI my personal fav..
  • Gotta love it!

7.6
    Crime Scenes never looked so good in this thrilling yet intelligent series. CSI has captivated me, something I may add is rather complicated to do. Usually I'm so bored with the endless cop and investigation shows out there, but honestly, CSI is in the words of Victoria Beckham - MAJOR!

Brutal murders have honestly never been so fabulous, I sit there with every episode trying my goddamn hardest to figure it out before they start dropping clues - I never can. Although I sometimes suss out shady characters and pick up on clues, it's only because the show educates me. You know, last week they found a fingernail so this week I'm all - Totally gonna find a fingernail and bust that dude!

Love it. Daily Fix.
  • CSI: Las Vegas A forensic crime scene team of scientists/law enforcement solving crimes and bringing criminals to justice. But sometimes, justice is truly blind...

A balanced mix of fictional TV-drama and real life scientific forensic techniques, CSI is an influential show; interesting cast, the characters are well developed and believable. Suspenseful plot, with each episode attaining a freshness and uniqueness like no other. Beautiful execution; with the cast visiting many locations of Nevada, from the Luxor pyramid to Death Valley, the locations vary as much as the cast. A must see for any mature audience...
  • This show is one of the more informative shows on television that can hold an audience's attention. It teaches science with a mix of dramatic sequences to give this show such a great rating.

CSI is one of the best shows on television because it informs people on the field of forensic science. Before this show began, forensic science was a profession that not many people knew about. Nowadays, it is one of the fastest growing professions. I particularly enjoy this branch of CSI (over Miami and New York) because I think it has the best cast and also the best stories. I enjoy this CSI a lot because each main character introduced during the series has a completely different life story and this show does a great job of exploring each life. I really wish they wouldn't have made two other shows though because there are some stories in Miami and New York that could have worked in Las Vegas and it would have made a great episode. This show isn't for all ages because it does take a lot of logic to get the full effect of an episode but I think everyone that's mature enough should look into this show.
  • CSI is one of the first forensic shows on tv. Now evewryone is doing it. That's why it's a trendsetter.

The first forensic show that actually lets you see into the human body to see how crimes are committed and their effect on a human being.

As a big forensic addict, this is one of my favorites. Out of all the CSI shows, the original is the best. You get right into the thick of it and see just what they see, and more as we travel into the human body and see the damage inflicted on a person. I love how they find clues and figure out from each piece of evidence what happened. One of the best shows out there!!
  • Csi is set in las vegas and completely changed television, and the way people think about crime labs

6.2
    Csi used to be a show that was always playing on television, a show that defied all others, but now it is simply that show that everyone says yeah i watched that, it was nothing but amazing when it first started and could have been great for many years to come, but instead the over hyped each season and over hyped the actors who dont even appear to be all that great and complete change the emotions of the characters every ten seconds, it gets hard to follow with a slew of people touvhinh the evidence and coming in and out of the lab. This show has simply lost its Pizzaze and cant go on for all that much longer, if it does than it will not be accepted
  • A top Show you can say one of the pioneers in the high tech crime investigation genre.

A top Show you can say one of the pioneers in the high tech crime investigation genre. the contain a great cast and great writers. it is a most see show for the lovers crime en detective series. as viewer you will be trap in the case and work side to side with grissom and his team to solve the case.
  • OK

This show is OK. I think it's good. It just what I need when I get home from a bad day at work. It’s entertaining full of laughs and makes me want to never move again. It really captures the free spirit of media and keeps you wanting and guessing for more. It’s the kind of show that you don’t need to constantly watch in order to get the whole spectrum of what’s going on, I really like that, that way you can do multiple things at once. If you feel like it that is. This is defiantly one of my favorite shows.
  • In a world of crime and lawlessness, a team of crime scene investiagtors try and nab the baddies in Las Vegas using science, logic, and other skillz.

For the longest time, my mommy and daddy wouldn't let me watch this show. After Survivor, they'd force me to go upstairs. But I'd stand behind the couch, crouched down, and I listened to the episodes little by little. Then, when mom went and got extended cable, and suddenly the world of Court TV was revealed to me, I discovered forensic science through one of my all-time favorites, Forensic Files. After watching case after case, I was itching to know what all the fuss was about CSI. So, one night after Survivor, I sat down with some ice cream and watched an episode of CSI. It was one of the best things ever. It had all the wit and sciency goodness of real cases, but some added drama, suspense, and of course, some hot actors. Plus the comic relief. I instantly worshiped Grissom [not in a love way, like a respect, oh wow you're awesome!], and Sara became my favorite female character. But I still squeal when anything Grissom/Sara happens, because I really don't watch CSI for romancy stuff. That's what Gilmore Girls, Avatar, and Heroes was for. [no Paire, tho. Sorry.]
    Obviously, you wouldn't sit a ten-year-old down to watch CSI: sometimes crime scenes get very realistic and grizzly, and no way would a lesser mind be able to comprehend what's goin on, let alone try to solve the case for themselves. CSI requires a mature audience that's eager to learn and discover along with the CSIs. This is definitely a show to watch!
  • Great, Classic even!

CSI is one of those shows where you think it will jump the shark, but never does. It's one of those shows that you watch for pure entertainment, for excitment and for drama, not for action or sexual fantacies. No, CSI is above all that. For example, when one show places a woman and a man in a room, it is assumed that there is sexual tension. You assume that either later in the episode or later in the season, they will go through the process or kiss, make out, and of coarse, have sex. In today's tv show, this is assumed, and brought into process. CSI, yes, there is romance, but for once in television history, does not go though this process. This is why it's a classic.
  • Fantastic show

i love all the aspects of the show first the writting is very good the mystery are usually gipping and captivating though sometimes i found the show to be too violent the cast then is excellent and more importantely they all have good chemistry that cannot be said for sister show csi miami, i always love the interections between them for a person like me who don't know anything about science and stuff i find that particular aspect very entertaining though sometimes unrealistic from my understanding
  • One of those series what noone expected to be so popular

I think that when first season of CSI came out, that anyone thought it would be so popular, catch so many viewers and have two sister-series. And the best thing with it - it shows no signs that they are getting tired or the set level is falling. The last season only proved that there are so many things we haven't still seen on that show, so we can hope that this still continues :)

In most of shows what I love, they have great characters and they are the main focus. In CSI characters have some part, but not much. (This is more true in first seasons) but in lately they have come to bring more it into.

What amazes me with this serie? The speed, the excitement, the way the find out who is behind those crimes. I think there are many more "better" series who take the viewer deeper into moral dilemmas and provide more thinking, but for entertainment, relaxing and some action - this is a serie worth to watch
  • CSI, a hard hitting crime drama that (usually) never fails to entertain.

My main beef with this show is, in fact, not with this show at all. The station it is shown on over here shows the new eps on Sunday nights when I'm either sleeping because I have to watch Formula 1 later or watching Rove... Then it puts repeats on Monday nights when there's nothing else on!

Anyway, i dont mind this show but it is a little formulaic for my liking. The sad thing is that this show MADE the formula and because they have done seven billion knock off versions from around the USA, it just doesnt seem as good anymore. Dont get me wrong, it's 100 times better than any of the knock offs but the whole concept is getting stale, unfortunately.

This show's entertaining and I do enjoy watching it but I wouldnt go out of my way to watch it.. I wouldnt describe it as one of my favourite shows on TV but CSI repeats beat Big Brother and McLeod's Daughters any day..
  • LOVE IT!!!!

I saw my frist episode of CSI a year ago and now I cant stop. I have to whach at least 2 times a day. If your a big fan of the gory stuff this is the show for you. Now its the summer and the next new episode is in septemder so it will be a long summer for us CSI fans. But theres always the reruns to hold us over but still it will be a long summer. Now more about the show its base on a team of 6 CSI how work the graveyard shift fighting crime.
  • The only thing stopping me from giving it a 10 is the unrealistic sequence of peroxidating and the conclusion of making quick final assessments.

This show goes beyond the limits of reality. It’s a great show. But its just that even like the House series, they cant make fast diagnostics and come up with conclusions as quick as they do. It’s just not possible. Forgive me for being querulous about these types of shows, but when it comes down to it, it just stands out too much in my mind. The fact that they can analyze some of these things the day after. It’s just that after I'd taken a forensic class, we went over everything that separated Hollywood, and the real thing which is science. But, you know what? People aren’t into these shows for the science aspect. They're in it for the drama and suspense, and the way science can be used in a television series.
  • csi is entertaining and interesting. you also lean from it.

csi is a great show because its entertaining and teaches you stuff at the same time. one of the best things about csi is how they include the characters personalities and personal life in the show. its also nice how some of the cases involve them and effect them. i think csi is a great show to watch because no matter what you feel like you are always in the mood for csi. also you can watch an episode ten times and still not be tired of it. another thing thats great about it is that you can sometimes relate to the characters.
  • Csi is a great tv show that keeps you guessing all the time.

Csi is a great show that you can watch and also learn somthing from. This show at times keeps you on the edge of your seat and at other time will keep you guessing like a mystery. Csi is my favorite show because it dosent turn my brain to mush watching it. I also like how they throw the characters personal life into the show also. The season 7 finale of this show was great also they left us with a clif hanger that will bring everyone back next year to see what happens. Also this year they had an awesome mystery serial killer called the mini killer so i think that they will get all their old fans back plus a few new ones!
  • good show

It's not like I don't understand why CSI is considered an uncool show by people who otherwise share my taste in TV — you bet I'm hooked on Heroes and Battlestar Galactica — but I also realize that, after seven seasons, CSI is middle-aged when measured in TV-cool years. No one can look at that thickness around my man William Petersen's neck and think he's as happenin' as, say, America Ferrera, but that only means hipness is overrated.

And I also get why CSI has recently been ratings-dinged by Grey's Anatomy: Shiny soap opera trumps dark procedural any day of the week, and in an American Idol world, characters deploying cold logic will always be at a disadvantage over real humans making hot messes of themselves. But that doesn't stop me from crowing that this is probably the best, most enjoyable season of CSI ever. The story arc that could have proved gimmicky — the ''miniature killer,'' who makes tiny, meticulous reproductions of his crime scenes — is instead chillingly funny (one of his victims was Danny Bonaduce, and who hasn't wanted to see that jabbering reality train wreck literally reduced to a silent, tiny body?), and it furthers our knowledge of Petersen's Gil Grissom. You just knew that the fussy, meticulous Grissom would get really jazzed by a criminal whose mind works eerily like his own.

And CSI's potential momentum killer — Petersen exiting for a few episodes to go do a play — proved a gas, as Liev Schreiber arrived in Vegas as Mike Keppler, a New Jersey CSI with more skeletons in his closet than a Halloween-costume salesman. If anything, Keppler was even more shut down and mysterious than Grissom, which only added to the former's allure. Marg Helgenberger's hard-bitten Catherine fell for the guy, and when Keppler died (oh, gee: post-spoiler alert!), one inventive YouTuber put up a Keppler montage that concludes with the text: ''i likle chicken and beer just like ludacris.''

No one does heroes like CSI. Indeed, uninteresting lead guys are one reason the spin-offs don't work for me. Glaring CSI: Miami wins its time period, but David Caruso is self-parodying — Conan O'Brien with a sunglasses OCD — while over on drab CSI: NY, Gary Sinise's pained silences seem like mute cries for a contract release. An upcoming edition, airing March 29, breaks the usual two-case-per-show formula. It shows how the entire CSI crew is emotionally affected by a particularly gruesome multiple murder. That would signal ''very special drippy episode,'' but CSI demonstrates that you can deal with a softer, muted tone without going limp. Yep: The Who may still coo ''Who are you?'' as theme music, but CSI knows exactly what it is
  • Cool Forensics show with awesome acting as well!

Awesome show! I started watching it because my friend told me to, and now she doesn't even watch it any more but i'm hooked! The Grissom-Sara relationship is one of the best parts, but i love all of it. the music and the style and of course the entire cast makes this show so cool!
  • Ok

6.8
    Personally i think this is the wrost of all three CSI's each CSI franchise gets better but as it was the first they didnt really have much experience when creating umlike for miami and new york they had already created a crime seris. i like some of the characters such as nick and sara but i dont like others such as grissiom, i think he's slightly creepy and is very scienty not as much with the people unlike the main's in the other CSI's. Some episodes are great and others are ,let downs, my favourite episode is 'revenge is best served cold', but if you like science and crime it's reccomened to you but i'd rather watch new york
  • Is this the best show ever?????? Probably..........

Ok, let me sum up.

This is the best friggin show on TV. And I know this doesn't always apply- but the original remains by far the best!!!
    Aside from the jaw dropping special effects, at the heart of it you have the best ensemble cast on the box- with a chemisty that's hard to beat! The scripts are sharp, the stories are always planned to perfection- plus you have Greggo to make you laugh!
    Yes, lot of shows today have amazing special effects blahblahblah but when you have characters as real and as likeable as this- there shouldn't be any confusion on what to watch on a Thursday night!!

My favourite characters are none other than Willows and Sidle- who in my opinion kick some good ol' butt when they are on screen (it's a shame I'm always made to choose between them lol). However, Grissom (one word: unique lol), Mr Brown, Stokes and little Greggo Sanders add not only eye candy but some depth and often humour to this notoriously dark show.

Prepare to be gobsmaked and also intellectually challenged.

Happy Watching!!
  • CSI rocks

What a great show, although not for children. It takes you into the minds and lives of police , victims , investigators , and just your average citizen. I have enjoyed watching the progression of the casts and watching them grow into " top notch investigators " . You can almost bet that jerry and the guys are beside themselves with pride for creating such a show . I can't even imagine how hard it must be to come up with a different episode every week. I doubt that I could write a show such as this with nearly the same impact in a year.
  • this show is about a group of people known as csi or crime scean invertigation the solve murders in los vegas nevada

i have always thought that this was the best csi out of ncis csi ny and csi miami i think that this is the only good crime scene investigation all the others suck. one of the things i like about this show is how they teach you things the show is still interesting every time you watch it. my favorite crime scene investigation member is grissom my least favorite is sara sidle in the last episode she was taken by a murderer that was sending scale models of crime scenes to grissom before the murders ocurred and she placed him under a car.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14