CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

CBS (ended 2015)

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Fan Reviews page 2 of 34

• shue sucks

Gawd whatever happened to this show???? Kill off shue's character already!
  • so old

please kill off sara sidle, cannot stand her.
  • Nick Stokes hasn't been in a few episodes...

the actor portraying him, George Eads, is busy. Nick will be back soon though!
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Where is Nick Stokes?
  • I am no one

Just saw a rerun of the episode with the serial killer Ian Moone (I am no one). Was there ever a second episode with this serial killer or did he just fade into the wood work?

I can't believe that they are still trying to make this show a success. It never will be. Thought it was neat that Sarah and Grissome ended up on some secluded island doing private studies. Now Sarah is back for how long; was supposed to be only 10 episodes. Now Nick is just not appreciated. He should've been promoted years ago.

I know that most people like Ted Danson but he's just too serious for the show. The show has just become another soap opera. It was nice when a little bit of personal info leaked out during a case. Elizabeth Shue acts more like a cop than a lab rat.

The main complaint is that are we watching HAWAII FIVE 0 plots.

Let it go. The money wagon is over.
  • Enough!

I used to love this show, but I just cannot watch Elisabeth Shue anymore. She manages to grin like some teenage flirt (Karate Kid style) almost every time she opens her mouth. It's not a comedy! Time to find a new show to watch.
  • *Sigh*

I use to LOVE this show. Now, not so much. Sorry.

Danson is fine, but the stories are unoriginal and the characters have become cliche. And it's struggling to stay relevant.

And it makes me sad, because it was once such a groundbreaking show with interesting stories and original characters.

I'll be sad when it ends, but I think it's time.
  • Love this show!

I've watched CSI since it started over 12 yrs ago and it still keeps me on the edge of one's seat!
  • well done

Good show. Despite the fact that it was totally disgusting that someone would do that.
  • Why mess with GSR

I have actually enjoyed DB (the addition of Ted Danson) on the show. But the break up of such a powerful storyline in GSR has had me no longer caring about CSI anymore. I don't mind new characters on an aging show, actors come and go; but when tptb start messing with the old characters and rewriting their tried and true storylines, then I lose all respect for the current showrunners/writers. Grissom (and by association, GSR) are a huge part of CSI's legacy. The GSR storyline has been a part of the show for 13 years. Honor thy heritage. Respect your roots. Respect your fans. This season has been completely off from what the show is about; too much personal character drama, and the one personal storyline I care anything about has been destroyed. Time for me to move on.
  • Lack of Science and Silly storylines

First off I have been a long-time fan of CSI from day one and have seen every episode up to 13.10 (UK). This show was once one of the best highest rated dramas on TV. The episodes used to be fantastic with a great mixture of Science and good acting. Recently (2nd of S12 and S13) there has been a lack of Science or forensics in most episodes, the cases range from the easy to figure out to silly. I have no problems with Danson or Shue I think they're great additions to the show however the lack of science/forensics techniques is getting on my nerves. Rather than completing tests like they used to it cuts to them sharing reports like CSI Miami. Episode 13.10 involved a plane crash, this is a prime example of where CSI is going wrong, we didn't see the crash site or CSI collect a single piece of evidence it was all in the lab and then they cut to reports. This is turning into another run of the mill cop show. Whether this is due to low ratings and therefore a low budget I'm not sure but no wonder why a show that used to get 25 35 million is now barely getting 10 million.

I like CSI but compared to what it used to be it is fading fast, the cast changes now work but the writers need to stop spending time on personal storylines every episode and focus on science and actual forensics.

• Good Casting

The addition of Ted Danson has been the best decision since Gitssom left. He has added the interest with a touch of humor that was missing. Shows have to evolve and though I hated to see the character of Grisson leave, Danson is filling the spot uniquely and keeping the show interesting but not
  • Visit the Set of CSI in LA + DVD Box Set & Signed Script!! BID NOW for CHARITY!

Experience the excitement of the production of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation -- the #1 most watched television show on the planet Earth! You and a guest will enjoy a set visit of the show in Los Angeles, plus you will receive a DVD box set and signed script

The estimated value for this set visit, box set, and signed script is $1,500 but the current bid is only $650!!! This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity so bid now through March 21, 2013!

• The best CSI.

This is definitely the best of the CSI's even after Grissom hope they can bring him back because he does keep getting mentioned and on the latest episode we heard his voice.
  • NOW 0, since it was decimated in 2008

I watched & bought every CSI from day 1 even after Warrick's death. Those who say Danson=New Grissom don't get who Grissom was. So G is gone & the erratic, whiny, boring Sarah is back, who G left CSI for. I gave the G-Less CSI a chance until Catherine (the only other deep, awesome character left) became a desk jockey, hardly seen, & CSI level 1 Langston amazingly solved every top case including the season finale. In disgust I quit watching arguably the best network show ever. CSI-LV was a team/family until it was butchered in 2008. We hoped when Grissom had his final chance in 2008 with his alter-ergo Lady Heather that he would chuck bland Sarah. The confusing thing is William Peterson became a co-producer & let the CSI-LV self destruct. I RARELY take the time for Facebook, but I was looking up a guest star & stumbled upon these ridiculous comments about Danson= Grissom and it being better than ever-R U kidding me? Fortunately, I have the first 7 years on DVD-an excellent investment. & I did try the other CSI's, but none are close to the 7 year eclectic ensemble of LV.
  • and another cop show!!! still its better that REALITY TV with is total garbage!!!! R-TV sucks!!!!!!!!!

since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • Death of Warrick

Bring Warrick back...................Bring Grissom back too.............
  • Ted danson is the new Gil Grissom!

love the show
  • CSI should take note of this:

i enjoy csi, its ultimatly a very good program and interesting to watch, however, there is a lot of discrimination in some programs, especially those concerning accults and fandoms. For example, the episode which has furrys in it (or, what csi sees furrys as) has caused a lot of unwanted attention between the fandom and the mainstream, it showed furs in a very bad light, and in the so called furry convention, well, nothing like it ever happens. I suggest, to appologise to the furry community, you make a new episode and show them how they really are, or, make the mainstream realise that this does not happen by making a small "special episode" in which those acting in csi say how the program makes things up etc.

Please take the time to read through this site: http://timiair.wix.com/furryfandom#!home/mainPage

and contact me if you have any questions on how you can make csi better (not as rasict/discriminate to other fandoms/accults) thank you.
  • Crime Scene Investigation

I think that this is one of the best episodes of Crime Scene Investigation I hope all of us

watch this episode Crime Scene Investigation
  • Best Crime Drama

The best crime drama show on TV.
  • CSI Vegas is not the same but still amazing.

CSI was once a popular show when Grissom was there but isn't the same since he left.I think that Langston let the show down but it doesn't take away what CSI once was and still is no doubt a great show and still my favourite CSI.

love this show so much. grissom was fabulous it was sad when he left. ted danson does great as well so i am happy. <3
  • A fantastic Piece of modern telly

C S I gets better ever time i watch it my favourite episode so far was the one a fortnight ago when one of them got kidnapped and buried alive.It was exciting and scary at the same time.I wish it could go on forevvvvvvvvvver and never stop if anyone does not like it they need there heads testing
  • Fan from the Begining

I have watched from the pilot and have seen some great TV. Was very disappointed with Langston buying his way to a level 3 CSI when the other characters got there the old fashioned way, hard work. But I am pleasantly surprised with how much I am liking Russel. Though I haven't warmed up to Fin yet I am still holding judgment on her. I think the show still has a lot of good episodes left to be written. Warrick's death was sad, but necessary due to his real life problems. Catherine will be missed, but I think her character was starting to lose ground anyway.
  • Once a great show, but now a shell of its glory.

CSI was one of the best shows to ever be on TV, and was groundbreaking. The show is about a group of members of the Los Vegas Crime Scene Investigations Team, and their attempts to uncover clues to murders that seem impossible to solve. When the show began it had so much potential, and it used its potential for a good long time. The cases were interesting, and unique, the characters were well fleshed out, and there was a good mix of a little comedy, a little romance, and plenty of drama. After Grissom, Warwick, and Sara left though the show began a decline which will probably never recover from. The cases are still pretty good, but they are starting to get a little predictable now as to who did it. The characters are now not as fleshed out as they once were, and lack development they had in the Grissom seasons. The mix also got messed up. The comedy is now nonexistent, the romance is lacking, and the drama is still good. Also killing off Warwick was probably a very big finger to fans like me out there. He was my second favorite character, and now he's dead. Thanks a lot CSI. Now for the 2 characters who left the show, and started the decline of the series. Grissom is easily one of the most powerful lead characters to ever be shown, and was excellent. He had a friendly look on him, but knew when to be serious and get to work. He was a charismatic character that everyone loved, and was so great. The new Grissom though lacks any charisma, and heart to the predecessor. He may be a little powerful, but lacks the charm and love that made me love Grissom. Sara was a great character who had a traumatic past, and I sympathized with her, so she can get stronger and deal with her demons. This show was once one of the best, and an excellent TV show to behold, but is now a shell of its glory. With characters being killed off or leaving CSI is getting worse as it goes, and the new characters are now nowhere near as good, and the original cast lack any development. If you want to really enjoy CSI see the seasons before Grissom left, and avoid every other season.
  • Uk viewer

I must admit, I was starting to get bored with Langston in charge, but since they've brought Ted Danson in, it's breathed a new life into the show, which was much needed. Just watched the episode where Willows leaves, quite sad :-(
  • Elisabeth Shue is terrible!

Elisabeth Shue is terrible on this show! Makes me wonder how she ever got anywhere as an actress. I mean, come on! She seems like she's play acting on a children's show, and not well at that. Watching "Malice in Wonderland" and after the scene at about 31:20, I started looking for an online forum discussing how much she blows. I've loved CSI for years, and I'm really enjoying the other members of this new crew. But, ES could ruin the show if she's not directed a little more effectively. Sorry to be so nasty about it...
  • elizabeth shue mustache???

I was just wondering if I am the only one who noticed that Elizabeth Shue has a mustache in every episode she is in of CSI, am I crazy or has anyone else noticed it and wondered why the makeup department doesn't fix it? Doesn't she see it herself????
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10