CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 06, 2000 In Season

Joker00303

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Fan Reviews page 8 of 33

• From day 1.

Kind of out of boredom and being home alone I started to watch CSI. From that moment on I have been hooked on this show. From the very first episode CSI has been to me an interesting and captivating show. A show unlike any others that are brave enough to bring up subjects on tv that most shows try to avoid as much as possible.

Personally I feel that the story has gotten better of the years. Where the first season was a bit "slow" when it came to the storyline, the other seasons really made things up. I hope that this show will be around as strong as it is now for many years to come.
  • TV Revolution.

This CSI (Vegas) is by far the best out of the lot. The story lines are better the acting is better. Gill Grissom is the main reason why this show is good, but even the other characters are well developed and it seems as if their characters are smarter than the other characters on CSI: NY & Miami. If you have not seen CSI before. It about the crime scene investigators solving, more often than not, murder cases. By examining evidence and following clues, they always get their man, or woman ... sometimes animal? i would suggest that if you want to start watching CSI, begin with Vegas then New York and then Miami. This is indeed a very good show.
  • You can't beat the original. This is the gold standard. It is an amazing show that has evolved in unimaginable ways over its run. Spawning two spin-off series, this is the original that started the sensation.

Where to start. Firstly, the episode "Grave Danger" is a two-part episode at the end of season 5 that is better then most high-budget movies. The series encompasses a wide array of characters that play off each other wonderfully. One of the best things about this type of series is that you can jump in during anytime and not feel out of place. There are no interpersonal storylines that are key to enjoying the series. Once you know the characters, you're in. I hold this series in the same regard as ER and SVU. While I can't say I need to watch this show every week, It is often a treat to find a marathon of episodes I've never seen.
  • Sara Sidel left the show because she was tired of dealing with death.Warrick Brown is going through divorce with pregnant wife Tina and doing drugs.What will happen to Nick Stokes,Gil Grissom,Catherine Willows,Greg Sanders,and the rest of the cast next?

Breath taking show. Must watch! From the first time i watched this show, i couldn't take my eyes off of it. This show has had some very good twists, like when Nick Stokes (George Eads) was buried alive. Even though the show lost Sara Sidel (Jorja Fox), the show is still strong and getting better. Waarrick Brown may be a druggie at the moment, but it only adds to the suspence of what is going to happen to him and every one else in the show. As i said i highly reccomend this show to anyone who likes suspenceful and gripping drama shows.8)
  • A team of crime scene investigators from a multitude of different backgrounds take on cases and speak for those who can't speak for themselves.

This is a great show. It's an intelligent piece, not relying on stupid humor to carry it. It does however have humor in it, the subtleties of which I love. It's also got action and drama, so the viewer isn't dulled by dry facts. Another great thing about this show is its unique cinematography. Just flipping through the channels I can always tell when the show is CSI even before I see any of the returning characters. In my opinion it was this show that started the crime scene craze that's led to the dozens of copy cat shows out there.
  • CSI:Crime Scene Investigation is one of tv's biggest hits. It is truly phenomial. It is a show that is full of suspense, mystery, drama, romance, and even humour. This show will truly leave it mark in telivision.

Every since Friday October 6th 2000, CSI:Crime Scene Investigation has wowed audience with its mysterious cases and unique charectors. CSI is a show that is packed with mystery, drama, action,humour,and even romance. CSI has started a trend that other shows have already began to follow, mixing science with action, making the perfect combination for good telivision. It continues to amaze viewers ofter eight years of being on air. The csi fandom is expressed by it viewers eveywhere, including on countless websites and magazines. There are several CSI books, magazines, toys, board games, video games,nolvety items, and clothes with the csi or something csi related logo on the front. CSI is a show that will go down in history as tv's biggest hits.
  • The original C.S.I.

C.S.I. is good new show from the 2000 season! William L. Petersen is the coolest of the cool as Gil Grissom!!! This show really keeps you on the edge of your seat as the investigators literally take a crime scene that appears to leave them with nothing to go on. The investigators take nothing and turn it into something amazing as each crime is solved right in front of you and you as the viewer, never see it coming! Wow! I hope this is one show CBS will pick up year after year! Thi is how the csi mania begin!
  • I'm terribly disappointed.

I have always preferred CSI as the best of the franchise, the writing is tight, the actors are real, the stories are well thought-out, and the continuity is clean.

This time we get a "dump" of Warrick's problems. Sara freaked out over several episodes, several weeks, and all of sudden, Warrick has an addiction, he's getting in his superior's face, freaking out Nick, and telling Grissom he misses Sara, pretty much glossing over the fact that Grissom lost a lot more - this is not Warrick. This is someone trying to cram a season of information into one show.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with anyone's performace - the writing was much too fast, much too choppy, much too quick to create the problem. I felt like I'd had cliff notes of a pulp fiction comic read to me by a graduate of Evelyn Wood's speed reading training.

And of course, Gary Dourdan shirtless - oh, yeah, THAT gets a couple of points just for that one... but honestly, folks, what a mess!
  • This show is about a team of crime scean investigators that solve murders.

This is one of my favorite shows ever. Some of the carators are very funny and they are definitely interesting. Grissom and his love of bugs can get very funny sometimes like when he is doing experiments and it is annoying everyone else. The way they solve the crimes is very interesting. It is cool when they cut open the bodies and show all the persons oregans. I think it is fun when they are telling you the clues and you try to guess who did it based on what they are telling you. This show is friggen sweet. Hell Yah.
  • ! A W E S O M E !

a fabulous programme with astonishing crime solving techniques, keep us puzzling in every episodes. really a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e a w e s o m e
  • This show is amazing! the miniature killer and sarah being kidnapped this show is amazing! i love the way csi is beginning to conduct a full view of grishom ands sarah's love relationship! this show deserves a great rating!

csi and its competitors are all amazing a great shows but... csi has stepped above the line and wowed the fans and really showed its true colors! grishom and sarahs relationship and taken a toll and sent sarah packing catherine and warrick and nick are are always on the case and surprising us with evidence every episode each and every season!i have benn really surprised and shocked at the progress that has occured! csi deserves a great rating and the people who make it possible need a grand award! producers, directors, cast, crew all stepped up and made csi: crime scence investigation an awesome and breathtaking show! kudos!
  • uf

fv f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f
  • Sara should stay. It was just getting interesting. This is a great show and I hope it stays on for a long time. But we need Sara and Gil to be together.

The show tonight was sad. I don't want Sara off the show. Yall just need to let her go away for awhile to think. She just needs a little time. Then let her come back and be with Grissiom. Please don't take her off the show. It will take something away from the show. When we found out about Sara and Gil it became more interesting. I feel like there want be as many people watching if you take her off. This is my favorite show and I look forward every Thurdsay night to watch it. Please let her come back.
  • The show is about forensics and the people that solve the cases from beginning to end.. It is very a indepth and intelligent way to teach the public about science

CSI is the best show ever and very informative. Each case is different and everytime ends with a bang. Through the years each character shows a little piece of themselves and evolves. Making you feel truly involved. It's not just a show but it feels real. It's a great teaching tool. You learn so much. Every season gets better... it's sad that people are losing appreciation for it... I love William Petersen he plays his character very well and keeps you interested. I love every aspect of the show... I give it 2 thumbs up... I'll be very sad when it ends... as long as it goes out with a big bang I'll be fine with that
  • the reason why i keep breaing on about CSI is because of how amazing this shows are you've got CSI, CSI:NY and CSI:Miami now that's a crime show that is worth watching every time and i love this shows still wish they had one for New Jersey that would be s

Of couse i still wish they had one for New Jersey that would be soooo cool cause i'm all the way for or better known as i'm up for anything new happening i have to talk to the prducers who make this show and talk them to bring it to New Jersey see what we get and hope for the best well my shows for CSI go a little like this: CSI, followed by CSI:Miami and then CSI:NY that ishow you get things done around here keeping things in order so you know which shows your watching and still be able to enjoy every second of it.
  • csi keeps you on the edge of your seat

i love csi i think it is the best out of all the csi's. i love all the characters and think they play the characters really well.grissom, sara, cathrine, warrick, nick and greg are all great in there own way. i think sara and grissom are meant to be together and they can so not kick sara off the show that would spoil everything.season the show gets better and you learn more stuff about the characters. each episode is unique and there is always a great plot and you can rarely figure out who the murderer is. i cant wait till the next episode
  • If you have the ability and the time, I recommend starting from the beginning. Albeit each episode allows you to have closure on the case at hand. The storyline of the characters' is very inertaining, interesting and not overwhelming at all.

Could there ever been a better show than this one? Not only do they have the perfect cast, but they have a first class crew. From writers, R&D staff, film and music staff- heck the whole works. I was seriously concerned about the upcoming writers strike, but then remember that a large number of the writers are also Executive Producers. This maybe one of the sole surviving shows if the strikes occurs. They do a great job at combining humor with history, much of it being underlining (you have to be a smarty-pants to catch it). Small group dynamics is outstanding. They work well together on screen, it is so believable. I even find myself using episode situations to help counsel and develop my subordinates. Not all is perfect, but it is darn close. They leave just enough to the viewer imagination and this allows this show NOT to become a soap opera like so many before it.
  • This show is not like your adverage Crime Scene shows. This goes in to how CSIs do there jobs and we get a first hand look at how they do them. It makes you want to be come a CSI your self because you are really in to the show compaired to other shows.

What a idea. All the CSI fans and With Out a trace fans together for two holes hours I can't waite for this week CSI. It will probaly have twist and turns like we never seen before on CSI. I just love the fact that they are combining one of best shows with anther grate classic in two hours. It is live felling in love again except with what the witers have comeup with. It is like made for TV movie. I just can't waite for the epsiode. It looks really, really good. I'm goning to watchand DVR both showes so I can watch it again and again.
  • This show is about a group of scentific investigators, who investigate murders of innocent people.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
  • The BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is the best. Of all the police shows, this one is number one. I have seen every episode. It has stopped showing in Serbia (I haven't seen last series, but I will!). When they stopped I sent them an email, trust me it hasn't been pretty. CSI is my favorite show, it's my daily fix. None of the episodes are the same, and they are perfect. Characters are very developed, and professional. I mean, this is their 7th season and you don't know much about their personal life. Catharine has a daughter, Grissom and Sara are involved, Nick? Greg ?, remember when Warrick got married. Did you know he had a girlfriend NO! I think that is perfect.
    All the best for the writers and producers.
  • Grisom and sara?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! this has got to end.

7.2
    Personally i dont believe that they should be together. I love the show but when them getting married I dont know if I will be able to watch it anymore.. crazy I mean, they are so wrong for eatch other, I think that a good couple for the show would be Catherine and Grisom. I believe that it would make the show that much more interesting if Grisom and Catherine hooked up and Sara was cut out of his life. Would make it rather interesting. I love the show but cant stand Sara, even though I do admit she adds a little to the show she doesnt need to add as much as getting married to the key character of the show. Thank you.
  • This is a very entertaining mystery show. It always is surprising with a new twist in every episode it broadcasts.

CSI is one of the most entertaining mystery shows I have ever seen. Every episode has a new twist. It's very intriguing and it really keeps me interested. ******* perfect 10 *******

I won't miss an episode they're all absolutley fabulous no doubt about it. This show keeps my interest. My friends and I vote this show as our personal favorites. Sometimes we all hang out on a Saturday night rent some CSI episods and have our own little CSI party. Yep, it's that good and I garrentee you will not be dissapointed. Keep up the good and very creative work with the show CSI!!!!!
  • I love watching CSI

I only got into the show part way through the 5th season. They were showing repeats of the 4th season and I managed to catch the end of Play With Fire. It was the acting between Billy Petersen and Jorja Fox that drew me in. I have been a big fan of CSI ever since. I watched all of the episodes avaliable and started to tape CSI when I wasn't home. For me CSI has given me a direction for my life. It renewed my interest in science, so much so that I am now at University to get a degree in science. For that I am eternally grateful for the show.
  • CSI is still going strong, and I see no decline in the near future. The characters are more developed, and the storylines are still intriguing. CSI has been my number one favourite show for a long time now.

I too have loved CSI from the start. It must be hard to keep the episodes fresh every week, but I think they manage. There have been a few duds, but every show has duds. I especially like how the characters develop over time, and I think that's what makes the original CSI stand out from the spinoffs. There are always some new things to learn, cool effects to marvel at, and some silly puns that make up Grissom's distinct character. I for one will keep watching for as long as CSI is on; I love this show. Thinks for reading my review.
  • I'm a big fan of crime and drama. I've been renting CSI from Blockbuster, and my brother and I love it. This show is amazing! Greg and Grissom are my favorite characters. I love it when it gets dangerous. This is one of my top ten favorite TV shows.

CSI is one of my top ten favorite shows on television. I'm a big fan of crime and drama.

I have been renting CSI from Blockbuster starting with the first episode of the first season. My brother and I have been watching every episode together, and we both love it! This show is amazing! *big grin*

Greg Sanders and Gil Grissom are my top two favorite characters, but I also love Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown, and last but not least, Sara Sidle.

I love it when a case gets dangerous, and when a CSI is in danger. And I love it when they get angry! *grin*

So far, my favorite episode is 'Stalker'.
    EDIT: So far, my favorite episodes are 'Stalker' and 'Grave Danger'.
  • Perfect!!!Just Perfect!!!

I just love this show. I watch everyday even when i already ahd been wacht the episode more than five times. It´s the best show of the kind no doubt of that!!!! Just think about the ending of the show makes me very sad, because I got involved with the caracthers so much that sometimes I just go crazy with the direction that them take sometimes. It´s hard to watch and don´t have the power of change their behavior... I just love love love Crime Scene Investigation - Las Vegas!!!!!!! There ir no much more things to say: Best Action/Drama show ever!!!!!
  • CSI is the kind of show that shows how forensics solves the cases of people who died. Gilbert Grissom, Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle, Warick Brown, nick Stokes and Greg Sanders is the team who gives justice to people who died and their families left.

CSI is the show which helps dead people and their families to have justice. A team helps solve the cases of dead people because like Grissom, their supervisor, said "the dead can't speak for themselves." They work together and never leave each other especially in times of need. They are always ready to face the consequences and challenges especially when it breaks the team apart. Even though they have different cases to solve, they never forget to help each other. The lab members and the coroners also help the field members or the CSIs by telling them what happened to the dead and how they died. They also examine the body and tell them what is in the body to give them clues. This is a great show!!
  • CSI is the most amazing show I have every seen in my life. I love this show so much. I have seen basically every single episode and I'm going to get every single season as soon as I have enough money. Overall, The best show I have ever seen in my life.

This show is the best ever. I cant say much more except its freaking amazing. I hope that there will be more and more seasons. They get better and better every season. I really wish that Sarah wasn't leaving the show. I don't think that the show will be the same without her. I think that all the people in the show are amazing and take it seriously. They are amazing actors and they act so good. They belong to the show and are so good working together. Even tho there not real CSI's, They act like they are .
  • this show is amazing. its an innvative kick ass television program that actually makes people wish that they were in the shoes of the CSI's. its my favorite(after csi miami of course) but gets better and better and i dont plan on ever NOT wacthing it. go!

i love this show because its keeps me on the edge of my seat. it sharpens my senses and gives me a rush. i love how upbeat it is and i love the plots. i very rarely sometimes solve some of the cases while wacthing it but its fun to do. in my opinion i think they rushed the sidle-grissom relationship a little too fast. i mean come on they are professionals! and they're slepping together!!! they live together!!!! i also think its great that warrick is leaving his wife. he belongs with catherine and they have a lot of chemistry. they need to start a relationship a.s.a.p. because ive been keeping my fingers crossed for a while. and i also think that sarah and greg would make the cutest couple! but i dont think that will happen=( greg and nick are the cute but thats it. all the pretty/handsome ones are on csi miami. so they loose a point for that one. but other than that this show is brillant and i hope it goes on for years to come!!!!!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE

Can not say it to much I LOVE CSI. Not CSI miami or CSI NY but the one and only CSI. The others are ok but Not this show. I love the Grissom Char. I would love to get with him. I love smart guys. And yes I love GSR Grissom Sara Romance. Although I was shocked that they acually got them together on screen. That usally means one actor is leaving or show is going off. I heard rumors that maybe J. Fox is not coming back I was thrilled that she lived through the first epi of this season. But would not be suprised if they had her leave now that sara and grissoms relationship is out in the open. The clip for the next epi when sara says her and grissom had be intament for two years then grissom says eight that is funny.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12