CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

CBS (ended 2015)

neomichel

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Fan Reviews page 9 of 34

• The show is about forensics and the people that solve the cases from beginning to end.. It is very a indepth and intelligent way to teach the public about science

CSI is the best show ever and very informative. Each case is different and everytime ends with a bang. Through the years each character shows a little piece of themselves and evolves. Making you feel truly involved. It's not just a show but it feels real. It's a great teaching tool. You learn so much. Every season gets better... it's sad that people are losing appreciation for it... I love William Petersen he plays his character very well and keeps you interested. I love every aspect of the show... I give it 2 thumbs up... I'll be very sad when it ends... as long as it goes out with a big bang I'll be fine with that
  • the reason why i keep breaing on about CSI is because of how amazing this shows are you've got CSI, CSI:NY and CSI:Miami now that's a crime show that is worth watching every time and i love this shows still wish they had one for New Jersey that would be s

Of couse i still wish they had one for New Jersey that would be soooo cool cause i'm all the way for or better known as i'm up for anything new happening i have to talk to the prducers who make this show and talk them to bring it to New Jersey see what we get and hope for the best well my shows for CSI go a little like this: CSI, followed by CSI:Miami and then CSI:NY that ishow you get things done around here keeping things in order so you know which shows your watching and still be able to enjoy every second of it.
  • csi keeps you on the edge of your seat

i love csi i think it is the best out of all the csi's. i love all the characters and think they play the characters really well.grissom, sara, cathrine, warrick, nick and greg are all great in there own way. i think sara and grissom are meant to be together and they can so not kick sara off the show that would spoil everything.season the show gets better and you learn more stuff about the characters. each episode is unique and there is always a great plot and you can rarely figure out who the murderer is. i cant wait till the next episode
  • If you have the ability and the time, I recommend starting from the beginning. Albeit each episode allows you to have closure on the case at hand. The storyline of the characters' is very inertaining, interesting and not overwhelming at all.

Could there ever been a better show than this one? Not only do they have the perfect cast, but they have a first class crew. From writers, R&D staff, film and music staff- heck the whole works. I was seriously concerned about the upcoming writers strike, but then remember that a large number of the writers are also Executive Producers. This maybe one of the sole surviving shows if the strikes occurs. They do a great job at combining humor with history, much of it being underlining (you have to be a smarty-pants to catch it). Small group dynamics is outstanding. They work well together on screen, it is so believable. I even find myself using episode situations to help counsel and develop my subordinates. Not all is perfect, but it is darn close. They leave just enough to the viewer imagination and this allows this show NOT to become a soap opera like so many before it.
  • This show is not like your adverage Crime Scene shows. This goes in to how CSIs do there jobs and we get a first hand look at how they do them. It makes you want to be come a CSI your self because you are really in to the show compaired to other shows.

What a idea. All the CSI fans and With Out a trace fans together for two holes hours I can't waite for this week CSI. It will probaly have twist and turns like we never seen before on CSI. I just love the fact that they are combining one of best shows with anther grate classic in two hours. It is live felling in love again except with what the witers have comeup with. It is like made for TV movie. I just can't waite for the epsiode. It looks really, really good. I'm goning to watchand DVR both showes so I can watch it again and again.
  • This show is about a group of scentific investigators, who investigate murders of innocent people.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
  • The BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is the best. Of all the police shows, this one is number one. I have seen every episode. It has stopped showing in Serbia (I haven't seen last series, but I will!). When they stopped I sent them an email, trust me it hasn't been pretty. CSI is my favorite show, it's my daily fix. None of the episodes are the same, and they are perfect. Characters are very developed, and professional. I mean, this is their 7th season and you don't know much about their personal life. Catharine has a daughter, Grissom and Sara are involved, Nick? Greg ?, remember when Warrick got married. Did you know he had a girlfriend NO! I think that is perfect.
    All the best for the writers and producers.
  • Grisom and sara?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! this has got to end.

7.2
    Personally i dont believe that they should be together. I love the show but when them getting married I dont know if I will be able to watch it anymore.. crazy I mean, they are so wrong for eatch other, I think that a good couple for the show would be Catherine and Grisom. I believe that it would make the show that much more interesting if Grisom and Catherine hooked up and Sara was cut out of his life. Would make it rather interesting. I love the show but cant stand Sara, even though I do admit she adds a little to the show she doesnt need to add as much as getting married to the key character of the show. Thank you.
  • This is a very entertaining mystery show. It always is surprising with a new twist in every episode it broadcasts.

CSI is one of the most entertaining mystery shows I have ever seen. Every episode has a new twist. It's very intriguing and it really keeps me interested. ******* perfect 10 *******

I won't miss an episode they're all absolutley fabulous no doubt about it. This show keeps my interest. My friends and I vote this show as our personal favorites. Sometimes we all hang out on a Saturday night rent some CSI episods and have our own little CSI party. Yep, it's that good and I garrentee you will not be dissapointed. Keep up the good and very creative work with the show CSI!!!!!
  • I love watching CSI

I only got into the show part way through the 5th season. They were showing repeats of the 4th season and I managed to catch the end of Play With Fire. It was the acting between Billy Petersen and Jorja Fox that drew me in. I have been a big fan of CSI ever since. I watched all of the episodes avaliable and started to tape CSI when I wasn't home. For me CSI has given me a direction for my life. It renewed my interest in science, so much so that I am now at University to get a degree in science. For that I am eternally grateful for the show.
  • CSI is still going strong, and I see no decline in the near future. The characters are more developed, and the storylines are still intriguing. CSI has been my number one favourite show for a long time now.

I too have loved CSI from the start. It must be hard to keep the episodes fresh every week, but I think they manage. There have been a few duds, but every show has duds. I especially like how the characters develop over time, and I think that's what makes the original CSI stand out from the spinoffs. There are always some new things to learn, cool effects to marvel at, and some silly puns that make up Grissom's distinct character. I for one will keep watching for as long as CSI is on; I love this show. Thinks for reading my review.
  • I'm a big fan of crime and drama. I've been renting CSI from Blockbuster, and my brother and I love it. This show is amazing! Greg and Grissom are my favorite characters. I love it when it gets dangerous. This is one of my top ten favorite TV shows.

CSI is one of my top ten favorite shows on television. I'm a big fan of crime and drama.

I have been renting CSI from Blockbuster starting with the first episode of the first season. My brother and I have been watching every episode together, and we both love it! This show is amazing! *big grin*

Greg Sanders and Gil Grissom are my top two favorite characters, but I also love Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown, and last but not least, Sara Sidle.

I love it when a case gets dangerous, and when a CSI is in danger. And I love it when they get angry! *grin*

So far, my favorite episode is 'Stalker'.
    EDIT: So far, my favorite episodes are 'Stalker' and 'Grave Danger'.
  • Perfect!!!Just Perfect!!!

I just love this show. I watch everyday even when i already ahd been wacht the episode more than five times. It´s the best show of the kind no doubt of that!!!! Just think about the ending of the show makes me very sad, because I got involved with the caracthers so much that sometimes I just go crazy with the direction that them take sometimes. It´s hard to watch and don´t have the power of change their behavior... I just love love love Crime Scene Investigation - Las Vegas!!!!!!! There ir no much more things to say: Best Action/Drama show ever!!!!!
  • CSI is the kind of show that shows how forensics solves the cases of people who died. Gilbert Grissom, Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle, Warick Brown, nick Stokes and Greg Sanders is the team who gives justice to people who died and their families left.

CSI is the show which helps dead people and their families to have justice. A team helps solve the cases of dead people because like Grissom, their supervisor, said "the dead can't speak for themselves." They work together and never leave each other especially in times of need. They are always ready to face the consequences and challenges especially when it breaks the team apart. Even though they have different cases to solve, they never forget to help each other. The lab members and the coroners also help the field members or the CSIs by telling them what happened to the dead and how they died. They also examine the body and tell them what is in the body to give them clues. This is a great show!!
  • CSI is the most amazing show I have every seen in my life. I love this show so much. I have seen basically every single episode and I'm going to get every single season as soon as I have enough money. Overall, The best show I have ever seen in my life.

This show is the best ever. I cant say much more except its freaking amazing. I hope that there will be more and more seasons. They get better and better every season. I really wish that Sarah wasn't leaving the show. I don't think that the show will be the same without her. I think that all the people in the show are amazing and take it seriously. They are amazing actors and they act so good. They belong to the show and are so good working together. Even tho there not real CSI's, They act like they are .
  • this show is amazing. its an innvative kick ass television program that actually makes people wish that they were in the shoes of the CSI's. its my favorite(after csi miami of course) but gets better and better and i dont plan on ever NOT wacthing it. go!

i love this show because its keeps me on the edge of my seat. it sharpens my senses and gives me a rush. i love how upbeat it is and i love the plots. i very rarely sometimes solve some of the cases while wacthing it but its fun to do. in my opinion i think they rushed the sidle-grissom relationship a little too fast. i mean come on they are professionals! and they're slepping together!!! they live together!!!! i also think its great that warrick is leaving his wife. he belongs with catherine and they have a lot of chemistry. they need to start a relationship a.s.a.p. because ive been keeping my fingers crossed for a while. and i also think that sarah and greg would make the cutest couple! but i dont think that will happen=( greg and nick are the cute but thats it. all the pretty/handsome ones are on csi miami. so they loose a point for that one. but other than that this show is brillant and i hope it goes on for years to come!!!!!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE

Can not say it to much I LOVE CSI. Not CSI miami or CSI NY but the one and only CSI. The others are ok but Not this show. I love the Grissom Char. I would love to get with him. I love smart guys. And yes I love GSR Grissom Sara Romance. Although I was shocked that they acually got them together on screen. That usally means one actor is leaving or show is going off. I heard rumors that maybe J. Fox is not coming back I was thrilled that she lived through the first epi of this season. But would not be suprised if they had her leave now that sara and grissoms relationship is out in the open. The clip for the next epi when sara says her and grissom had be intament for two years then grissom says eight that is funny.
  • Who ever thought of this show is amazing!!! The show follows Gil Grissom and his team of criminal investigators, as they put together to puzzle pieces to each investigation they are calle apon.

I probrably speak for many when I say that I can't wait till thursday night come around. Each investigation is unique to itself and there yet has been an episode that hasn't kept me on the edge of my seat. Out of all the CSI's, and I do watch all of them. I have to say that the Las Vegas series is by for my favorite!!! Not because it was the first to air, I love each character and what they bring to screen. And not until recently have the added to spruce of the love affair between Sarah and Gill, just makes the show even more intresting!!
  • CSI: LV displays an originality and freshness which I have yet to encounter again on television.

CSI: Las Vegas is one of the most interesting shows I have ever watched. Few episodes have failed to entertain me; I love the dark graphics, the intriguing characters, and the dramatic storylines with the occasional shade of morbid humor. Each episode unfolds gracefully and impressively, each story unique and strange. The emotions are conveyed neatly onto the screen and few moments fall flat. Every crime portrayed in the series is bizzaire or horrific, providing a different perspective of the human nature; every ending, climatic. In short, the show is perfect, or at least nearly so.

I regularly watch CSI, all three franchises- CSI, CSI:Miami, and CSI: NY. Although I believe that the other two are interesting, I think that the original CSI is still the best, in terms of style, plotlines, and characters.
  • Immense to the extreme

How can i sum up CSI in a paragraph short enough to be readable without making people want to commit suicide? You can't, because CSI is just the good. I can't say why in such a little box. It just is. Ok, i'll give it a go. You have great characters and ST (which is always something i seem to go for in terms of TV shows)- GSR, for example. I know i may have an obssesive personality in that i get addicted to things quickly, but GSR is one that is going to stay top 2. It's my favourite at the moment actually. What else? Fantastic story lines, drama without being a soap opera and a rather fit cast. It's the best forensic program, and has spawned two spin-offs, neither of which surpass the original. If that doesn't say an immense tv show, then i don't know what does.
  • CSI... What can you possibly say about the show that is at least a tiny bit fair to the hard working actors and writers?! The greatness of CSI is hard to explain with words, because it literally, leaves you speechless!

What's not to like.
    i's fantastically written, have an intriguing plot and the facts are very accurate, and off course, the great actors.
    Every single episode feels special, like the writers really thought it through. The characters are brilliant! possibly the best part of the show, they were the outsiders when they grew up, and still are. They're far from perfect, which make them humans, and they still fight the same demons they fought when they were little. The characters growth over the show has been phenomenal, the writers have played it extremely good and the characters are enough to keep people watching even though the shows focus really, isn't on them, but the crimes.

Many people say watching TV is passive, but with CSI you really have to keep being focused the whole episode so you to can solve the "problem" in the end.
  • CSI is the original and still the best. Here, what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay in Vegas. A strong, cohesive cast, use of cutting edge technology, and forensic examinations, this show lures the viewer to enjoy putting the puzzle pieces together.

Tonight's season premier picks up from last year's cliff-hanger; yet another CSI agent trapped in a killer's elaborate plan. Instead of being buried alive as what occurred in last year's finale, here we find the identity of the miniature killer who delivered a miniature crime scene to Grissom's office; it's Sara who is in dire straights, caught underneath an overturned car somewhere in the desert. With heavy rains and flood warnings the CSI team is scrambling to find Sara, hopefully alive.
    While I found the plot to be totally plausible in the CSI kind of way, I really didn't understand the need for Sara's character to go wandering about the desert once she freed herself from the car. An overturned, bright red mustang is easier to spot than a drab colored person wobbling through the dry land (very dry actually, considering they just had flooding mere hours ago-but hey, I don't live in the desert so maybe the cacti were extra thirsty). There was major concern about dehydration and disorientation, but again, it had just rained, and she did find a little map. She was smart enough to bring a mirror with her to use as a signaling device, but really, why leave the car? The plot must've been written to heighten the "edge of your seat" factor, but it left me feeling tired as the search went on and on and on.
    Quite frankly, I was a bit bored with the episode and having studied a bit of Forensic Anthropology in my college days, I didn't really find any of the pre-search information gathering of any interest. I hope this is not a sign of what's to come in the new season. We'll give it another week to prove itself, but it'll have to do so via VCR taping! Supernatural starts October 4th and in my opinion will fair quite well with the competition!
  • Why was there an insert to glorify CASA to place children. Do you not know that more children are abused, raped, and murdered at the hands of strangers due to the government agency, Child Protection Services, that parade a facade to 'protect' but fail?

The fact that women and children are in much "lack of" protection in the United States and ignored when cries for help is screamed out. I find it hard to believe, Republican President Bush, cares anymore for the victimizaiton of women and children in the nation, as it IS the government agency that is allowed to perform in the horrific manner of harming more children than helping, defaming and financially burdening innocent parents, and allowing the states to use Magic words, to de-fraud the federal government pockets. How many babies are stolen all over the state by a government agency, called CPS, that is no more than an agency that claims to "protect", but they make large amounts of money from the tax payers and the federal bonuses and grants? {Human Marketing & Human Trafficking} How many children are alienated from the parents and siblings without true cause? The greatest risk factors for children to be removed from their home has nothing to do with abuse or neglect, as single women, low income, battered and abused, or uneducated, are the targets to loose their children. The Constitution is supposed to protect us. Our elected Politicians are supposed to support the written law, protect the citizens, and both listen and act up the concerns and needs of the people!! How corrupt can a state be? The Federal Government ignores the complaints and request complaints to be re-submitted to the people of the state who are committing the crimes and violations. The rights of citizens are stomped on when CPS states, "Sign this paper or you will never see your child again". Or when a doctor forces un-necessary, very expensive, and very harmful medications, to an infant, with the aide of CPS placing the infant under state care without a court order, just because the mother wants to request her own, well know and trusted Pediatrician, to take over the health care needs of her infant. Many can testify to this bulling tactic. Many children are removed from their parents and siblings, not because they needed to be protected, but because, the state needs children in the system to make a federal re-reimbursement profit. Doesn't this make anyone sick? Does it surprise anyone that none of our government officials believe the issue of children wrongfully removed from their home to be placed into harms way or for the state workers to lie and make a mockery of the courts, is worthy to be dealt with in a more vigorous manner? Indiana ' political official are more concerned for their political party issues, not the citizens!! It is the money, power, control to gain more money, at the expense of family unity and the children's well-being. How many citizens are being abused by our own government? MILLIONS!! Who can or will investigate this crimes of CPS, the true numbers of children that are removed from safe homes by hearsay, who are not being harmed, and the children murdered by a stranger, a foster parent? No one in our own govrnment from the feds, governor, prosecutor, or the police! Child Protection Services, walk as a god, with disregard to all laws. They have no over sight, no one to be held accountable to, and act irresponsible with the precious lives of our children.

Perpetrators of Maltreatment is: Child Protection "Predator" Services CPS commits un-punished crimes against innocent parents and children and destroy families for Federal $$$Funds Physical Abuse – 59 by parents 160 by CPS; Sexual Abuse – 13 by parents 112 by CPS; Neglect – 241 by parents 410 by CPS; Medical Neglect – 12 by parents 14 by CPS; Fatalities – 1.5 by parents 6.4 by CPS;; FACT: Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the United States . These numbers come from The National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN) in Washington . One in four children, under state care will die. This is an issue all over the nation!!!! Children's Bureau Express Nov 2004 http://cbexpress.acf.hhs.gov HHS Awards Adoption Bonuses to States On October 14, 2004, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Tommy G. Thompson announced the awarding of $17,896,000 in adoption bonuses to 31 States and Puerto Rico. The funding comes from the Adoption Incentives Program and is given to States that were successful in increasing the number of adoptions from the public child welfare system over the number of adoptions in 2002. ....The threshold to receive incentives has been reset based on the number of adoptions in FY 2002, making States that reached their highest number of adoptions in the earlier years of the program more likely to qualify for a bonus. ..." (This is when the massive amounts of children began to be removed by the mere false allegations, parents, defamed and threatened and coersed to sign legal papers of guilt without knowing what is being signed, or never see their children again, and families destroyed, as the children are sold like cattle, for the human trafficking profit of federal bonus incentives. This is real, it is a conspired action that is ignored by our government!) Children, do not have to be abused, raped, or mistreated, or murdered, please, their voices must be heard!!!! Many children are being abused under state care, parents are being defamed, and families are being destroyed, needlessly. This must stop!! Please, help our leaders to see what is happening to the people they have been blessed by God, to serve for His Sake! My heart is full of sorrow, like never felt before, and tears flow without dryness near. Precious, innocent, unborn children, are slaughtered, not be cave men, but be educated professionals, and our leaders, turn their heads of the blood shed. If only the US First Lady, Laura Bush, had the grace, kindness, and love, for the people of our nation, as that of Princess Diana expressed to all, rather than to passively allow her nation to be victimized by the government agency, Child Protection Services and judges, that fail to protect those under their care. May the suffering and blood of every child, parent, and entire families, be on the hands of every politicial figure that has turned away to ignore the suffering of the cries of the US citizens. They all need our prayer for mercy to be given to them. I am a professional woman that has witnessed first hand the lies and crimes of CPS and how there is no where to go for protection of this government agency that walks as a god, but does evil to destroy the innocent. Citizens have no avenue for protection against this government agency that causes more harm than good, and "protection" is the least of the motivation, as money is the controlling factor. Interesting web page of victimized parents who have choosen to speak the truth of the crimes of the US government agency, Child Protection Services, and the violation of Human Rights, and the US Constitution.
    www.honkforkids.com or www.honkforkids.com/videoindex.htm I really enjoyed CSI, until the insert to glorify CASA was made. The promotion of allowing and condoning agencies that deliberately place children into harms way, defame parents, and destroy families, while making a big profit from others suffering, ruined my enjoyment of this program. These agencies profit while ignoring the Civil, Constitutional, and Human Rights of both the children and parents. The CASA insert, took my likings for this show to the dirt.
  • The ONE that got me hooked.

This is the one show that got me hooked on the others. I rarely miss the original viewing of this one. The others can wait on the DVR if needed. The characters and the cutting edge of the science bring it all together. It is facinating to watch the technology meld with the science. The little hooks of the characters and the way that the interact with each other add nicely to the subplots. Some of the gore isn't always necessary but hey, that is what it is about in their field. Keep the stories coming and I will keep watching.
  • Ever since I first saw CSI I was hooked. I love anything to do with forensics but this show had cutting edge storylines & relatable characters.

I don't like the other CSI shows so much, Vegas is the best one out of them all. Some of my fave episodes include 'Gentle, Gentle', 'Unfriendly Skies', & 'Blood Ties' AKA 'If These Walls Could Talk'.
    My fave characters include Gil Grissom, Nick Stokes & Warrick Brown.
    It's great how the writers come up wth something fresh for every episode yet teaches you a lot about forensics. I know the crimes are often solved in one episode, not like in real life, but it's not so complicatedly written that you're left wondering what 'GSR' means for example!
    We buy all the seasons when they come out, well worth it!
  • It's the best show ever!!!! I Love it.

I reallly think it's the best TV show, it's interesting, makes you think and it has drama and some comedy too. I love the relationships between the characters and I love the GSR, yes Grissom and Sara rock and I think they're really good for the show and the other characters too. I can't imagine this show without Cath, Nick, Greg or Warrick (I hope he gets some more screentime this season).

I rather watch something interesting on TV that watch other shows that are only about gossip and some kind of soapoperas and shows that have so many realtionships that you have to introduce new characters to be able to pair somebody else.

Use your brains people and learn something while you watch TV, that's why CSI rocks!!!!! And it's Number One Drama Show on TV!!!!!!
  • this show is the best

every season the episodes are better and better season eight should be the best ever. so far the living doll(1) is the best but once the new season starts there is no telling what will be the best. csi is the best it is better than csi: new york and csi: miami by far. no show could ever replace this show there is no way anyone could forget this show. now the best romance on this show is between grissom and sara. now sara was not around until grissom called her and asked her to help the team she only came beacuse she loved grissom then. gil grissom is played by William Petersen was born febuary 21 1953. sara sidle is played by Jorja Fox she was born july 7 1968.
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is a fantastic show. Thursdays have been transformed into CSI night, as viewers continued to be hooked.

Its unusual storyline is great for television as so many shows are the same nowadays. The actors are believable and play a vital role in making CSI an unarguable classic. The storyline, somehow always the same but entirely different each time, are great to watch even though some can be emotionally disturbing (especially when our favorite characters become kidnapped or injured!)

The show follows a team of forensic scientists in Las Vegas, Nevada. They collect evidence and study it in order to find out how a crime was committed and who the murderer is. This is shown to the viewers through various flashbacks throughout the show, starting from how the victim was killed or kidnapped right up to where they mess up and leave evidence behind. However there has been a few episodes (Killer) where the storyline has focused around the killers life from the start, allowing the viewers to see more into the killers brain, and why they committed that crime.

Although CSI is now going into its 8th season since it started in October 2000, it has not lost many viewers and is still one of the most popular Television shows around.

The episodes are based mostly during the characters working hours but a few scenes from episodes have been focused around the character's life. The characters personal life is played in the background of the show, which is surprising as CSI is such a big hit. However we do learn a few pieces of information from the characters social life and past, mostly however, when it interferes with the job.

Romance is not a storyline pressed-on in this show, science is. However the on-scene chemistry between many characters has allowed fans to speculate from season one if there is a relationship going on, been on, or going to happen with each character. Currently there is only one romance between main characters which is played subtly in the background of the show. The science of this show was surprisingly one of the main reasons for why CSI is such a big hit. It is not hard to understand, instead it is interesting and allows people to enjoy learning interesting facts from bugs to dead bodies.
  • Crime Scene Investigators solve crimes based on scientific evidence.

7.4
    CSI is an interesting show if you can get past the unrealistic nature of most episodes. Many of the things that happen are just ridiculous, and they would never happen in real life. Sometimes there is a crime scene that does not even appear to be a crime scene, but they call in the investigators any way. Also, sometimes the evidence is not as conclusive as the show claims. And I have to admit I'm impressed by the enormous portion of the budget that Las Vegas seems to dedicate to their crime scene investigators. Although the show never talks about how much something costs or about the city's budget constraints, it is completely unrealistic to believe that the investigators could follow some of the whims they do, considering how much doing so has to cost. Overall, however, the show is a fun watch. You learn a lot, and it is always interesting to watch what seems like an obvious scenario be disproven by scientific evidence. It is very different from other crime shows in that respect. Instead of really getting to know the suspects and watching them be worn down, you get to see more of the efforts that go into testing theories and disproving false witness accounts of what happened.
  • Love this show!!! Can not wait until the season premier to find out if Sara lives or dies, preferably lives.

I've been hooked on this show ever since the first season's pilot episode. To me, I think that this show gets better and better every season. I can not wait until this season starts next week. The anticipation of whether Sara lives, dies or even her getting found at all is just such an adrenaline rush. I love how you are able to get to know all of the characters. The good and the bad that goes along with all of their lives. I feel like this show will stick around for many years, seasons to come. I love this Show!
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13