CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Scuba Doobie-Doo

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 25, 2001 on CBS

• Grissom struggles to find a dead body and Nick and Catherine investigate the mystery of the scuba diver.

This was a very good episode when Grissom finds a room full of blood which he finds is a man's who made it come out of his nose to get back at the landlord and shows Grissom and Brass how he did and I am glad they didn't actually show him doing it because it is just disgusting.When Grissom finds there is another body around the area they use a fly to get the warrant to knock the walls down and still can't be found.Grissom finds the body by luck in the end when he tries to run the water after Sara rubs chalk on his face.Grissom finds that it isn't running so he goes to the basement and looks in the tank and finds the body.Then he finds that the motive was because she nagged him.Nick and Catherine also solve the mystery of the scuba diver when they find the killer and he puts the matches near the scuba diver and it makes him fly off into the tree.
  • Episodes like this make me wonder...

5.4
    Whenever CSI runs an episode like this, I have to wonder which came first: the silly title or the plot? There have been quite a few (Felonious Monk, Crate 'n' Burial and Abra Cadaver come to mind) where the writers worked backwards from the title and concocted a convoluted plot to go with it.

Even bad (comparatively speaking) writing on CSI is still better than average (or even good) writing on many other shows. However, that's no excuse to tolerate or condone it. In this case, the plot twists worked out okay, but whether by accident or by design doesn't matter. The only criterion should be the story.
  • CSI Epiosde Review.

In this season 2 episode of CSI titled Scuba Doobie-Doo Grissom Warrick and Sara are called too a apartment the has blood-splattered wall Nick and Catherine look into the death of a scuba diver found in the top of a tree over all a average episode the cases wert my favorite but still pretty good the scuba diver story is much better then the other it is interesting on how a scuba diver got on top of a tree over all a ok episode the has a good balance of both stories my over all episode rating for this episode is 9.1 out of 10
  • Urban legend or clever episode of CSI with a GSR moment?

When I saw the scuba diver in the tree the first thing I thought of was: It's the urban legend! Although I was a little disappointed that it wasn't, that was still a really cool case. It makes you wonder where they got the inspiration to base it on that. The other case? Awesome! Imagine walking into a room that has blood splattered all other the walls, and what your first though of how it got there? Murder was suspected first, the previous owner of the room left along with his girlfriend. "Our big murder's a nose bleed?" Demonstrated before them the suspect shows them his unique talent... he can blow blood through his nose. He expatriated blood all over his walls to get back at his land lord. But on the lamp that they recover from "nose man" they find female blood and his girlfriend hasn't turned up yet.. that causes them to continue their investigation. With a warrant they start bringing down the house by breaking through the walls looking for her... in the land lords room they recover evidence that there is a body around there.. some where. After a GSR moment out side.. they end up discovering the body, of the land lord's wife... "She nagged me." He says. With the combination of the Rocket-Man Scuba Diver, the Nose Bleed, a Sara and Grissom moment and a clever case I say that this was a great episode!
  • This is such a great episode.

This episode reminds me of why I watch CSI week after week. The idea of a scuba diver was great, it was a case that provided some laughs, especially when Nick said he still believes in Santa Claus. It was one of the funniest moments in CSI history.

I also loved the other case of the episode. It was a case that kept me guessing until the very end. There was another reason why I loved this episode, the GSR. It made me laugh when Sara said there was chalk on Grissom's face. I checked many times and can I just say that there was no chalk on his face or at least not that I could see. It must just have been invisible chalk. Great episode with GSR which always makes GSR great!
  • cool and tricky it is amazing what will turn up next

cool and tricky it is amazing what will turn up next.people we need to step back and say this is a tv series and not be so technical on the the show this is the best show on tv today quit downing grissom.cool and tricky it is amazing what will turn up next.