CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Sin City Blue

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 14, 2010 on CBS

• Langston believes Dr Jekyll is back.

Nick and Langston suspect Dr Jekyll of killing a young boy when they find his organs cut out The CSI's thought they found Dr Jekyll dumping his body but the person who dumped his body was paid by Dr Jekyll The CSI's once again fail to capture him and proves to be an intelligent killer who has escalated so much already in the season from a person who died of natural causes to killing himself Catherine also manages to tie up two murders of con artists and the man who did it says it was self defense but Catherine proves otherwise.
  • Langston and Stokes investigate a case that began with a man attempting to secretly dump medical waste in the desert. Willows and Brass investigate the murders of two young women who were apparently running a con game together.

This episode is one I recommend. It is not the greatest I have seen, but I like it enough to say you should check it out. The problems I have with this episode do not lie in the two storylines. I liked them and they seemed plausible which adds to their appeal. What bothered me is the dialogue in some scenes. When it is revealed that the herbologist is not what he claims to be, his dialogue seemed a little too cornball for me. The same could be said for the suspect in the murder of the two women also.
USA