CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Skin in the Game

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 15, 2013 on CBS

• The thirteenth season ends with Morgan attempting a dangerous undercover operation in an attempt to catch a serial killer.

After thirteen seasons, "CSI" remains the best crime drama on televison today and one of the greatest ever. Seeing veteran actors Eric Roberts and Tim Matheson added to this episode's appeal. Both are terrific in their respective roles. Elizabeth Harnois is terrific as well (Not to mention stunningly beautiful in her "bad girl" outfit!). The strong writing, a staple of "CSI" from the beginning, is present with this episode also. As much as I enjoyed this episoide, I found myself unable to give it a perfect score. The first reason is because I am not a fan of cliffhanger endings. Second, it's hard for me to have any sympathy for Ellie. She is a piece of garbage who cares about nobody but herself (Unless she needs help. Like now for . That aside, "Skin in the Game" is a great episode. I hope the great episodes continue next season.
  • Closer to Home

Really liked the flow of this episode. Seemed like realistic events including the two dads worries. Not so much Glitz in this one, nice change.
  • Bad CSI

Something didn't work in this episode, it almost looks like one from CSI: NY (Which never works) : over acting, rush story, predictable, and it is annoying when those lab geeks get to do all the cops work, not a good season final for sure.
CLOO