CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Slaves of Las Vegas

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2001 on CBS

• Two CSI teams investigate two cases involving a dead woman who worked at a local S&M Fetish Club, and a robbery at a check-cashing store that was an inside job.

I want to use part of my income tax refund to buy the Season DVD so I can view this episode at my leisure. Ah, the introduction of Lady Heather! I found the second case, the faked robbery, to be tedious in the extreme, and I swear I figured it out within 3 minutes. Lady Heather's case was another story. I didn't care that much for the murderer or his wife, but a look into Heather's life and work was interesting. Her interactions with Brass and Grissom were very amusing to watch. The dialogue written for her case was excellent, and there were some laugh-out-loud moments when she and Brass dealt with each other. I could tell immediately that Grissom was smitten, even though he didn't want to admit it to himself. All in all, I found it to be an excellent episode.
SYFY