CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Stalker

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2002 on CBS

• The case of Jane Galloway- a homicide case just like any other turns out to be more significant for a member of the team than first expected.

It's great to watch an episode like this one. After watching Season 2 on dvd, I became aware that it was getting harder and harder for me to be shocked by what I was seeing. Not that seeing blood and corpses isn't disturbing, but there hadn't been any significant episodes so far in season 2 that had really kept me on the edge of my seat. This episode certainly changed that. The opening sequence was chilling, with Jane hiding in her wardrobe with her dog. Three locks on the door, windows that had been nailed shut and other measures weren't enough to keep the killer out. The killer, a disturbed psychotic loner, none other than the 'cable guy.'

But what I really liked about the episode was that it really let us get to know Nick a little better. The CSIs have their 'characters.' Grissom is the leader, Warrick is the former gambling addict, Sara is the tough one with the soft centre and Catherine is the single mom, but only once in a while do we really see the 'people'. It would be good to have more episodes like this. The show itself is great, interesting and entertaining, and the characters are ace. Its nice that every once in a while we see more of the personal sides of the characters.
LOGO