CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Tell-Tale Hearts

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 28, 2011 on CBS

• DB and the team investigate the brutal murder of an entire family in their home. A suspect is brought in and soon confesses to the crime. The CSI's congratulate themselves on a job well done. That is until two more people confess to the murders.

I could not agree more with hakone1. Seeing this episode made me feel like CSI has returned to greatness. "Tell-Tale Hearts" is, in my opinion, better than every episode from the previous season. The writing is razor sharp. The opening scenes of the team looking over the crime scene are very well done. They are in fact so realistic they are almost frightening. Ted Danson was excellent. We are only two episodes into the season as you are well aware, but I believe Danson has settled into the role perfectly. A welcome addition to CSI. I believe he will continue to get better. Hopefully the show as whole will also. The rest of the cast deserves credit too. There are great performances all around in "Tell-Tale Hearts." The episode's only liability is I saw echoes of one of my favorite season one episodes "Blood Drops". Regardless, "Tell-Tale Hearts" is one of the best of the series. With all due respect to Laurence Fishburne, he is not missed.

CLOO