CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

The Good, the Bad, and the Dominatrix

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 10, 2007 on CBS

• Just didn't like the ending of GRS situation

The cab driver story was ok, the Lady Heather was pretty good, but the problem to me was the ending of the situation between Sara and Grissom.

She was jealous, he knew she was jealous and they didn't discussed much about it, so i think that was missing.

Some great scenes, like Catherine talking to Sara about Grissom and his connection to Lady Heather, and Sara not being able to say anything, speacially when Catherine said that relationships between people that work together dont work out.

Looking for the next episode and i hope Grissom and Sara stay together and let the others know about them.
  • Not so wild west.

I always enjoy watching CSI, but not all episodes. This one was alright, just not too exciting. The autopsies are always cool and gross at the same time, just the story was boring. I like that it brought Grissom and Sara's relationship more in the story, I like seeing it, I just hope they don't over do it by showing it too much. I'm really glad they showed Grissom making that model. I was worried last episode that they may make him the miniture killer, and for me, I certainly hope not. Seems like they will show more next week.
  • One of the best to date.

Lady Heather is always a fascinating character, and always adds drama to the Grissom and Sara love circle. Great episode, full of drama, humor, and romance!

Best parts that I can remember:

Greg: Why can't days keep anybody?
    Grissom: Money, stress, Ecklie...maybe.

Brass: Guess who he called yesterday: Lady Heather.
    Catherine: Might have threatened her.
    Brass: And we both know how she likes to settle her own scores. I'm gonna get a warrant, but it may take me some time because I have to find a judge who isn't a client of hers.

Grissom: I'm the only one Heather trusts.
    Sara: I get it.
    Grissom: Sara.
    Sara: Yeah? (Grissom can't think of what to say) It's fine. Do what you need to do.

Catherine: You were with her all night, can you explain why? I know you don't go home and cuddle your insects every single night, but why would you go there knowing we're in the middle of an investigation? And now she's a prime suspect with you as her alibi.
    Grissom: It was a social call. That's all.
    Catherine: So, when your personal life gets tangled up in a case, that's off limits?
    Grissom: Yes.
    Catherine: Isn't that a little hypocritical?
    Grissom: Apparently so.
    Catherine: You know, I'd slap you but I think you'd enjoy it too much.

Warrick (on seeing Doc Robbins yawn): What's the matter Doc, you been hitting it a little too hard?
    Doc. Robbins: No, canine insomnia. I'm fostering some puppies. Jack Russells. Had me up all night. How 'bout a puppy to keep you company?
    Warrick: No, if I stay up all night, it's not going to be because of a puppy.

Catherine (after Sara has tried to change the subject three times): My fantasy does not include costumes. Not pain, and certainly not sawdust. (she dusts off her leg) You? (Sara turns away awkwardly)

Catherine (noticing the rope on the floor): Did she have ligature marks?
    Brass: On her neck, yeah.
    Catherine: That doesn't make any sense. She's a dominatrix, not a submissive.
    Brass: Maybe the party just got out of control.
    Catherine: Somebody... didn't know the rules.

(While Sara and Catherine are processing the crime scene)
    Catherine: Heather on the other hand, uninhibited, and can beat him at mental chess...
    (Sara can't believe what she's hearing)
    Catherine: They had chemistry and he's a scientist, I have no proof and I know he'd never tell me, but I'm certain they spent the night together...I wonder which one wore the chaps
    Sara: (clears her throat) Lots of coins and toothpicks, they don't sweep under here.
    Catherine: More power to him really to find someone outside of work, 'cause...you start fishing from the company pier and asking for trouble.
    (Sara has a look of total shock.)
  • A mixture of Cabbies, Wild West and Dominatrix.

There's always something about Lady Heather. We havent seen her for some time, so it was good to see her again but you feel sad for her and Grissom, now that Grissom has got Sara. I really do enjoy Lady Heather and Grissom's on screen chemistry. Brave Sara was still doing her job and trying so hard not to be jealous. Anyway I digress. There's an attempted murder at a wild west saloon involving Heather. A Dead sherrif. A dead pickpocket. Seceretive cabbies and Greg getting demoted to day shift (LOL). All in a days work at CSI Las Vegas. Really looking forward to the season finalle. I wonder who the minituare killer is and which member of CSI doesnt make it.....
    Love The Show!!!!
  • Lady Heather comes back

Once again Lady Heather, Grissom's main nemesis and friend at the same time comes back as someone tries to murder her. But what is even more worse, is that she won't name the attacker as the team must try to figure that out on their own. But meanwhile, Sara is uneasy about Grissom's "reunion" with the devious Heather!
  • There's more to Lady Heather than people give her credit for.

I thought this episode would have more to it, but since it didn't, I'm a little worried that the season finale isn't going to be that good either. The previews for both of these episodes were really exciting, but the actual episodes have disappointed me so far.

In this episode, we find out that Lady Heather is depressed after losing her daughter and custody of her grandchild, so she basically sold her life in order to pay for the grandchild's living expenses and tuition. Grissom saves her from herself (cheesy, but true) and Sara acts accepting of the relationship (whether she's really that secure or not is difficult to tell.)
  • Lady Heather's return and Sara waiting.

Ok I have always enjoyed what Lady Heather brought to the show. Especially as Catherine phrase it "rattles" Grissom. I loved Sara's interaction with Heather in the hopsital. Not only was Sara professional but she was classy. Have I mentioned how much I love Nick. I liked the case Nick & Warrick worked. I also like the scene between Catherine & Grissom. I really enjoy watching Catherine call Gris to the mat and calls his bluffs. She definitely keeps him on his toes. I knew there was a logical explaination for Lady Heather's action. She's a lot of things but she's always had a strong sense of herself. Of which I admire in any character.
  • My review of Lady Heather's latest visit to CSI

I absolutely loved this episode. I love JR Bourne, and to see him on my favorite series, is awesome. Almost makes me want his character to become a recurring role. I also loved Sara trying to not act like she was jealous of Lady Heather, and at the same time trying to do her job without prejudice. Sara is such the professional when it comes to her personal life and professional life crossing paths. The episodes just keep getting better and better. I am curious to see if the season finale is as great as they're leading us to believe. To the PTB.....please don't kill off Sara. She is awesome.
  • A sadistic client tries to murder Lady Heather and Grissom is by her side.

To me the cases were just a sideshow in this episode.
    Grissom rushed to the hospital immediately when he was informed about the attempted murder of Lady Heather, and without saying he spent the night at her place.

I watched this episode 4 times now, just to "feel" the wonderful chemistry between Grissom and Lady Heather.
    The L.H. character is so multifaceted - a highly intelligent woman who's got style, who's got class, who doesn't realy need anybody. A Woman who knows the dark abysms of the human soul and makes living on this knowledge as dominatrix - strong and untouchable in business but in private a vulnerable little lady - a perfect mixture - ambitious (not to mention that she is a beauty). Recalling the few episodes we had the chance to watch Grissom and Lady Heather I think she is the best female relationship he could have. She brings out his sensitive sides, he cares for her and he is deeply fascinated by her.

Hopefully Grissoms relationship with mousy Sarah is done now.
  • western....interesting

I am so undecided. On one hand we have Sara and she's listning to catherin talk and talk about how she's sure there was something going on between Grissom and Lady Heather. And on the other hand we have Lady heather who's like really depressed i guess. I didn't really get what was going on there did she try to commit suicide??? And then theres Grissom standing there with his hands out. And i feel sorry for all of them
    Sara was kinda cold when she was talking to Grissom in the lab. I felt so bad for her. When grissom walked in on Sara and Lady Heather talking in the hospital he sort of stoped and looked at them both like, uhhh.....

I think it was nice that Nick & warrick were working together again although i don't want Nick to get to tired of his job. He said that sometimes the job got to him or something. WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too short of a greg scene. I couldn't believe it.
  • Grissom's still a mysterie

Nothing special happened in this episode and yet I liked it. It was character development for most of the characters. There wasn't much seen of Greg, something I don't mind that much. We've seen him alot this season. It was good to see Warrick and Nick working together again, it has been a while. And again almost the Texan was injured on the job, that was a close one. I think Nick's cursed with bad luck or something. And it was funny to see Hodges and Nick talk about what happened.

Lady Heather back again....and still after all these episodes I still don't get Grissom, the way he responds to other people. It was clear that all Sarah wanted to hear was that he wasn't interested in Heather anymore, definately jalousy going on there. But then he had to spend the night at Heather's and blew it all.
  • So here's my review for the episode.

Well, first off I liked the scene between Heather and Sara, it was nice. Grissom's expression when he saw them in the same room together priceless. Anywho, when Catherine was saying all that stuff about Grissom and Heather, I was sitting there going yeah time to stop now. Sara trying to get the conversation back to work and Catherine just continues on saying how LH and Grissom have chemistry and she can beat him and mental chess. All I could think of when Brass said, "I know something juicier than Grissom and Lady Heather," was that he so so knows about Grissom and Sara. I mean there is nothing juicier (outside of the LH stuff) than Gris and Sara. Oh yes, Grissom and Sara's scene in the lab, my one comment someone's going to be sleeping on the couch for sometime. Yeah, okay so not really, hopefully they worked that out. I thoroughly enjoyed Catherine giving Grissom what for about him staying all night at LH's. Oh and about the last scene, I definitely thought at first that he was going to introduce LH to Sara as his girlfriend. In fact, I had even started saying as much after he said there was someone he wanted her to meet. But I stopped before I got out the rest of her first name. I was like oh this nice too. Yeah, that's all on what I have to say about this episode.
  • Wonderful episode.

Wow, this was quite the split episode. There were laughs, tears, and looks of total disbelief. I didn't like how Greg had a whole 30 second scene out of the whole episode. It totally sucked.

That taxi lady was funny when she thought Nick and Warrick were male strippers dressed as officers. Well, you have to admit, with the way Warrick wears his shirts, I don't blame her for saying that. :P Anyway, the conversation that Catherine was going on with was so funny. The looks Sara was giving her were even funnier. So, that's what Grissom was doing in the last episode. He was building his office! He did it very well. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Poor Heather. Man, she's really gone down to the dumps since we last saw her. At least Grissom was there for her this time and didn't mess up, although I think he will be getting a silent lecture from Sara later ;). I had to grin happily when Grissom went to see Heather's ex and convinced him to bring his granddaughter to see Heather. She looks a lot better in street clothes than in dominatrix clothes. But, that's just me.

I felt bad for that cabbie. Guys just trying to make a buck for his family and that greedy idiot messes it all up for him. At least he won't be getting away with it. This was a wonderful episode. My mom, my sis, and I really enjoyed it.
  • Well….Not my favorite. Lady Heather?

Hmm, well to start off, I love the whole western thing they did. But, I’m not a big fan of Lady Heather. So there’s a downer for me. I think that she destroyed GSR. I was upset with Grissom; he didn’t try and asked Sara how she was and all. I felt really sorry for Sara. But I hope that the season finale brings us more GSR. The one scene that I thought was good was the talk that Catherine and Sara share. It was nice to see them get along and have a decent talk. Oh and I loved Nick and Warrick’s case! Nice to see the boys working with each other again. But we need more GREGGO!! I mean come on! So this episode was alright but it just didn’t do it for me. Maybe this episode was just filler in, since the season finale is coming up. (Which looks good by the way), but personally I think that this was there worst episode of the season, I never say that about CSI!!!
  • Lady Heather is almost killed. When she is able to speak again, she doesn't. Then someone gets killed.

Hello,
    I think this was another grate CSI. First of all I love Lady Heather. Just simply grate!! On the internet I had exidently seen some examples of this CSI.. I had also heard attempting suicide. The answer of Lady Heather's problem: not being able to see her granddougther was just grate! I think it really fits with Lady Heather. I also think it is just grate as an idea. Most people pay a hitman to kill someone. But she earns money with it. And the part that Catherine was telling things about Lady Heather to Sara was also awesome! Especially the part that she said: She is the only person that is challenging enough for him.. I agree. I think Sarah is kind of boring. But now she does belong to CSI. If they would put in a new character in stead of Sarah, it should be a good character because Keppler was even more boring and stupid. I also don't like that she and Grissom "have" a thing. Or something.. Melinda Clarke played very well again, as always. The end was also grate. I just didn't understand the plot completely. Later I watched a part again and again and now I understand it more.. But that will be my fold. And I like it to watch it again and again. Oh, I do have some citic though; Grissom read this book, Textbook Psychiatry. Bleh, I hate psychologie. (quote from Bones :) So, everything together: Catherine had grate lines. The return of Lady Heather is always grate and awesome and..
    Brass is meaner than I thought.. (I would find youself some help :@:@:@)To Lady Heather. I loved Lady Heather's answer on her problem. (letting yourself killed FOR money..)
    Byee. Jackdaw
  • WOW! And although it pains me to say it, Lady Heather rocks!

Ok, amazing episode. Melinda Clarke is a fantastic actress and she portrays Lady Heather perfectly. How she is feeling suicidal because she can't see her grandaughter and how she was ready to kill herself to give said grandaughter a good life was so sad but sweet.
    Grissom was so unsubtle in this episode, Sara has every right to be p****d off! I would be too if my boyfriend who I'd been chasing after for years spent a night at a woman's house who he had chemistry with. I thought she handled it very well considering! But seroiusly, he is so going to be sleeping with the dog for a bit!
    Judy was really sweet with her thumbs up.
    Also Sara's expressions and lines were great. I love how she took photos without looking, "do you think it's her shade?" and the way she reacted when Catherine was talking about Lady H and Gil.
    Oh, and does Brass know something about GSR - I think so.
    Catherine was also amazing; she told off Gil brilliantly, the way she was clueless to Sara being so uncomfortable when she was talking about Grissom and Lady H and how she tried to see if Brass knew anything about Gil and Lady H.
    Overall, a fantastic episode!
  • Lady Heather returns

i love csi...everything about this show rocks... i am a big fan of lady H. this episode was great. someone tries to kill lady heather and griss tries to solve the case. the plot was a good one. the episode was well written and well acted...all of the episodes with lady heather are great. i feel she is a wonderful character and i wuld rather see griss end up with her than sara...

the episode kept me wondering and entertained the whole 45 mins. this is one of my faves. i hope to see lady heather again sumday and i really hope to see sara dead
  • Lady Heather returns

• Grissom helps Lady Heather after she's attacked and inadvertently hurts Sara's feelings...

Lady Heather is back and this time she is the victim of a sadistic client. Grissom helps Lady Heather as a friend and in the process involuntarily hurts Sara’s feelings. The dialogue exchange at the beginning between Catherine and Sara was brilliant; Catherine thinking that she was gossiping to her colleague about Grissom and Lady Heather’s chemistry without knowing Sara’s involvement with Grissom. Hmm.. it seems that may be Brass knows about Sara and Grissom, telling Catherine he knows something juicier than Grissom and Lady Heather, but is interrupted by the discovery of a dead body…

It’s quite funny because in the previous seasons we’ve known Grissom as having a great passion for his work and forensics and not so much time for the ladies, but now all of a sudden he finds himself with two of them!
  • Lady Heather is back and she's probably not the happiest bunny

The writers of CSI are certainly not idiots. They know perfectly well that Melinda Clarke's unique portrayl of the infamous dominatrix is going to rake in the viewers- and lots of them. Her complicated relationship with our favourite mad scientist is also a major factor- especially with The Bugman in an intimate relationship of his own. And with all the angst, suicide attempts and custody battles, surely it gave one of the shows most memorable characters a decent final episode?? You would think.....

For me- this episode didn't hit the nail on the head, but it came relatively close! It begins with Heather "apparently" getting strangled by an unknown yet malicious client- an attack that nearly kills her. A predictable yet somehow clever twist- and a half decent B story leaves an average watcher somewhat satisfied, but with an inkling feeling that this is perhaps, maybe a ratings stunt?? But you can't really blame CSI- it has afterall, had one of the most unpredictable and interesting seasons to date- so one little ratings booster surely can't hurt! And they are against Greys..... If this is indeed Ms Kesslar's final appearance- then I suppose it gave her some sort of justice and happy ending. The final scene was certainly moving and indicated some closure, but this certainly wasn't my absolute favourite episode. Although- the way it's going, it seems like there can't be a bad episode!!

Oh and kudos to Miss Fox and Ms Helgenberger for a genuinely funny and realistic scene in the saloon- it was easily the best scene of the night. That's not forgetting, of course, the "I'd slap you, but I think you'd enjoy it too much" moment with a hilariously aggravated Catherine and a slightly bemused Grissom!!

Good one CSI!!
  • AS ALWAYS I LOVED IT CANT WAIT FOR THE FALL 2007 SEASON TO START.

For the most part the show was Awsome .I think they could of done a better job on Sarah and Grissiom . I love Lady Heather .I dont they should of killed off her daughter .They could of done something with the Mother and Daughter. Warrick is such a cutie pie Why on earth would they marry him and not show her in alot of shows.
  • Lady Heather revisits the cast, as the victim. Feeling flare for Sara and Grissom. Cat shows her aggertion and the whole thing kinda freaks your thoughts, but it's all good.

This was one of the finest, spine tingleing, thought provoking,had me on the edge of my seat, episode. It had me second guessing every second of the show. The chemistry between the victem and the crime, the mystery of the many suspects, the leaving you wanting more, believe me Lady Heather was pure classic CSI with a twist of reality. The triangle of lies, truth, reviting thought with Sara and Heather, and Gill. Ahh yes and then ther is Joe Penny firey addition as a guest star. This episode could be watched over and over, and still go back for more.
  • Just when you think GSR is getting all steamy...

This was an amazing episode! I just love Lady Heather!
    I mean i know Griss and Sara are cute, but Griss needs someone like Lady Heather, I don't know I just think so.
    Their chemistry is just so powerful it sends chills down my spine. And I loved how Catherine was telling Sara all this stuff about Grissom and LH.. and Sara was just like "Umm, okay, awkward" lmao.
    And then when Grissom brought Heather her granddaughter, I had to wipe away a tear. He HAS to love her, I mean, a "friend" wouldn't just do that. They would have to be MORE than friends :D
  • Tension, conflict, a really good case, and Lady Heather. Just what a person could want in the second to last episode of the season.

I loved this episode. While we're left wondering throughout most of it what's going on with Lady Heather, we got a very interesting array of emotions from the characters. Sara and Catherine's scene at the begining was perfect! Every comment Catherine made about Heather caused Sara to cringe, even as she tried her hardest to do her work. Catherine's lines were perfect, especially regarding the problems involving dating someone from work.

Grissom's scenes with Heather, Catherine, and Sara in this episode were all very good. The subplot with Heather's granddaughter, which really explained the entire Lady Heather plot was so beautiful. Plus the kid was cute :)
    Heather's problems were so real and emotional that I really felt for her.
    Grissom and Catherine's interactions in his office were priceless, so was her reaction to him building the miniature. I also loved the reactions of Brass and Cath when they found Grissom at Heather's house.

Greg's short scene was good, and affirmed that Ecklie actually does still exist despite his abscence. We also learned through it a little more about the Miniature Killer, whose case will conclude next week. (well, this week as I'm writing this on Monday...)

Nick and Warrick's case was good, and so were their interactions with everyone, but it wasn't as memorable as the Lady Heather plot.

The acting and writing of this episode were excellent! I just hope that the finale is as good.