CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

The Grave Shift

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2009 on CBS

• I miss Grissom already

5.5
    In this episode of CSI, the following happens. This episode marks the first episode without Grissom as a series regular. Dr Lankston (Ray) starts as a CSI level 1. After the last of Grissom's things are taken from his office, we see Catherine standing there; almost in disbelief that Grissom is really gone. She is then told that someone has to have the office, if not her then she has to pick someone as it can't be kept as a shrine to Grissom (and one has to ask themselves, why not?).
    David also seems to miss Grissom almost as much as I do. This is a great side of David for the fans to see. Although nearing the end of the episode, David seems to be liking Ray more. Ray seems to be struggling in this episode as a CSI, which is nice to see. Catherine offers Nick Grissom's old office. AT the end of the episode, we see that Nick has taken the office and he has offered Greg to share it with him, which he accepts. Overall an ok episode of CSI, but there was just one thing missing.........and that is.............. GRISSOM!