CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

The Lost Reindeer

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Dec 11, 2013 on CBS

• Santa got run over by a reindeer!

Christmas episode where the team investigate a murdered Santa who was also ran over by a reindeer!
  • VeryGood

Sad but happy. Very good show to watch.
  • DB and the team investigate a murder at an upscale Christmas Party.

There have been better episodes this season. However I did find myself enjoying this episode as it played out. The main reason being its well written script. The writers of this episode certainly did a good job keeping me interested. Also the story did take a few turns that I did not see coming which added to its appeal. What I also liked is how well the threads of the story came together at the end. It was a very good resolution which did make sense. Wallace Langham is the one cast member who stands out the most in this episode. While the cast as a whole is consistently good, this episode was Langham's finest hour. His interactions with the young boy were well written and quite good. While this episode is not one of the best of this series, it is quite good and in my opinion worth your time. However if I guy in a Santa suit approaches you and asks you to switch clothes with him, I would not recommend it.
CBS