CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Time of Your Death

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 04, 2006 on CBS

• They really messed with my mind here :)

I have to admit: In between the episode I got really bored.
    It was a pretty good start though, picking up the evidence, trying to puzzle out what and how could have actually happened to that poor guy.
    But I still feel uncomfortable with the concept of letting 6 CSIs 1 captain and 1 detective working on one case. It wasn\'t even high profile.

But I am always the first to complain, if I don\'t get to see one of them, so I pay the price. I liked the interaction very much, i.e. Superdave and Warrick arguing about who takes the whiff, Hodges kind of heating up the air with Catherine, Archie with his back asleep, Brass and his \"Don\'t tell me nothing\"-attitude, Greg fantazising about his birthday surprise.
    In fact all in all I really had fun watching the episode.
    And it was all so tinted in blue light again :)

But in the end they left me speechless.
    This is due to my infatuation for the dynamics between Grissom and Sara. I got plain nervous when they interviewed Capriece, all the looks they exchanged. I was like \"Did I miss something profound?\"
    And what a scene to end the episode. They exchanged some really double meaning look there. And all those allusions in between, OMG, are they messing with the minds of the GSR-shippers, or did they finally give in and go for it?