CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 24, 2011 on CBS

7.3
  • Does anyone smell the faint odour of another TV show??

Wow, i sat down to watch this episode and i had this feeling that it was awfully familier! It had the mad scientist missing parts of his brain (leaving some of his cerebral cortex in San Francisco), who studied fringe science. The whole story line around re-animation, and lets not leave out the lab at the university that contained the sensory deprivation tank. I hope that they paid some royalties to the writers of Fringe!! You have to wonder what it is coming to when you have to use ideas provided from another TV show. I really miss how good it used to be!
  • Catherine and the team investigate the mysterious deaths of two college age men who did not die at all.

The best episode of the season so far. "Turn on, Tune in, Drop Dead" could also be one of the best episodes of the whole series. This episode has one of the best written scripts CSI has seen in a very long time. I was hooked intensely from start to finish. Try as I might, I could not quite figure out just where this story was going. The fact that it was not at all predictable added to its appeal. What I also liked is how this episode is gounded in reality. The visions of the "victims" are rationally explained.

• 11x16

this time, I think I´m the only one who did not like this episode, hust like happened with "11x05 house of hoarders", but seriosly, for me it was one of the most boring episodes for this season, maybe this time it has coherence and was very ewll written, but I did not like the way in which it was developed, however, there were some interesting scenes like when the csi found the video tape or when the girl sees her mother´s ghost, evene the begining scene was very good too,but in general, this episode was kinda boring at least for me

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in english, please forgive my mistakes