I have no idea what to make of this episode. At first I thought it was cool that the two shows were exchanging writers for one episode and I was really curious of how things would turn out but now that I've seen it...I don't know.
Let's do my pros and the cons, shall we?
1. The "beautiful people doing high tech police work" comment.
2. Wendy teasing Hodges about the tampons.
3. That scene where Warrick asked Gil and Cath what they could see in the blood-soaked carpet.
1. Most of the puns were bad.
2. The "extra" segment. The host never changes her dress. If you listen to her second update, she said "just one day after", meaning a day had gone by after her first report. Maybe I'm just nitpicking.
4. The ending, with Bud stupidly cutting his jugular.
5. That conversation with Megan near the end was dragging. She was talking way too much.
There. There were some entertaining moments, but if you ask me, I don't think I'm going to watch this episode again.
By the way, I saw the Two And A Half Men episode the CSI writers did. It was funny.