CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

You Kill Me

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2007 on CBS

• Great episode! What more needs to be said in a summary? Isn't that the point of the review?

I think the Jorja Fox fans have been at the scores eh ;-) Hardly reflective of a strong episode. I love Jorja as much as the next fan, but fact is, CSI goes on, and as it showed last night, it can go on from stregth to strength. Characters like David Hodges certainly can take more air time, to pick up the slack. Not that I'm suggesting he has an affair with Grissom, as much as he'd like too. This was a great episode. Hodges, Brass, Grissom, Doc Robbins, Wendy, Super Dave - all excellent! Well acted, well written. Not often does a serious programme do comedy so very very well. The final scenes with Hodges and Grissom where nicely done, and it was nice to see Grissom back doing his super-sleuthing.

The way the storyline of the team trying to comfort Grissom was woven into the show was good as well, as was his typical reaction. Nice to see a bit more of Grissom in this episode than the last one as well.
USA