CSI: Miami

Blood Lust

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 06, 2011 on CBS

• When A Woman Escapes From Her Killer, Horatio Goes On Full Force To Find Her Kidnapper And Discovers That He May Be After A Serial Killer Couple.

This episode was good but different. I have never seen a darker episode of "CSI: Miami" than this one. Rarely we get a serial killer themed episode, and just as much as "Blood Lust" worked, it had some problems. Before I write the problems, I have to admit that the best thing in this episode was the soundtrack. It brought a chilling atmosphere. The biggest negative point is that the plot was not logical at all. In the opening scene the other woman escaped but in the final scene it's revealed that she was the criminal. The motive was very but another great scene was Natalia's near-death experience. Great episode despite its flaws.
  • Good episode, but far from perfect.

I almost fell asleep during this episode for one reason; Natalia's near-death experience was in the end and over in seconds. It felt like I was waiting forever to see it and then it didn't even last very long, like the episode where Ryan went to the match-making party; that was also over in just seconds.

Moreover, the episode was predictable. It was too easy for the couple at the restaurant to the killers and the other couple too. There was just too easy for the team to find them for it to be them. The of course it was clear that Horatio would show up alone and save Natalia. I would have wanted her to be kidnapped and this to be a douple-episode so we could have seen more of the crazy killers.

A part from that I like that Miami had a killer-couple, since it doesn't happen very often.
  • 9x15

Not the best, not the worst, for me, this episode was one of the most interesting episodes in the season at least during its first 40 minutes, the problem here was the final scene, where everything is explained, I did not like the reason why the couple killed that women, it was unreallistic and stupid, in fact, it almost killed the complete episode, but if we forget that ending, we got one of the best episodes for csi miami, I personally loved the beginning scene, it was kinda scary and the acting was extremely good, the scene at the forest was very interesting too.

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in english, please forgive my mistakes