CSI: Miami

Curse Of The Coffin

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2006 on CBS

• Poor Ryan lol

This was an exciting episode, filled with suspense and lame clichés. The goat's head was a little gross. I mean, how do you miss that? The smell would definitely get to me faster than the bugs buzzin' about. I loved how Ryan was trying to be manly and trying to get Calleigh to believe he wasn't scared. I think the best part about this episode was how the writers were able to tie all the strange phenomenons back to scientic reasons. Like, Ryan's hands going numb, Boa Vista's face getting all bloody, although that wasn't really science, more like accident. But then that's how strange things happen, right?

I think the only stickler I had was David Caruso's acting or lack there of. Before Caruso fans get on my @$$ for saying that, I want to remind y'all I'm entitled to my opinion, so hear me out. The whole "burn baby, burn," thing was really lame. And when the suspect said, "golfing isn't illegal," Caruso says, "but murder is," was way over used. I think the writers need to upgrade Caruso's character.
AMC