CSI: Miami

Curse Of The Coffin

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2006 on CBS

• Voodoo and curses and coffins oh my!!

This episode started out with a dead girl and a small coffin beside her. Eric fills us in on the Santaria curses and won't touch anything in the room. Wolfe ends up bagging the coffin and then the fun begins. I loved how they crushed every curse theory with science almost immediatley. As Calleigh says early on " I belive in Scince" There were some humerous moments which is good to see with this team. Speedle used to add comedy with his wisecracks, but there aren't many lately. There was the part with Horatio bravely driving the car off the lab property to dispose of the bomb, but come on writers give us some credit, we watched him drive, live for 4 minutes, on a highway, to the beach, couldn't you have written that part better. The only thing that wasn't explained in this show was the small coffin. Where did it come from? And how it get there? Which brings me to the perfect ending, the one small piece of evidence unexplained, goes missing and ends up under the criminal's chair. Perfect!! Leave that one trace of "maybe there is a curse" left for us to mill over.