CSI: Miami

Driven

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2006 on CBS

• In a luxurious spa, all the women are robbed. One woman, Victoria protests by using pepperspray against a carjacker. She gets shot. Ryan freezes when he has to do a routine job.

I really liked this episode. It had more emotions and personal stuff in it than usually. I liked that. They don't that very often, they actually do it seldom, but then again that's one of the reasons why I keep watching CSI Miami. I liked the fact that there were conversations between Marisol and Horatio, but I want more. It's was not very clear if there something more going, until Horatio said that it wasn't to late to have a baby. I loved that! Although I loved the scene between Calleigh and Ryan, I again thought that the meaning of it was not very clear. But since they showed the scene, it was clear that it meant something, otherwise they don't show that kind of scenes. I really really liked it, but I always have the feeling that calleigh has to take the lead. Is that just me? I mean, she's the one that asked Ryan to go out for a drink and she was the one that flashed him such a beautiful smile. And with the episode today, it was the same thing. She looked right thrue him, she just knew that it wasn't his sight. God I am happy that Horatio said to Wolfe what he had to do. When he said thanks (that was so silent, I almost thought he didn't want to say it) and she said "you would've done the same thing for me", it was like he didn't agree with her. He is always so hesitant, I mean man, she obviously cares about you! I almost doubted if he liked her! I know that's really bad, but hey cut me some slack, his behavious was strange. She was very clear, but Ryan... I'm not so sure anymore. BTW, I loved it when he went all mad at Cooper!!! That was fun!
A&E