CSI: Miami

Driven

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2006 on CBS

• The storyline doesn't make sense.

6.2
    This episode suffered from a major inconsistency... The timeline is completely off.

Early in the episode Delko tracks down one of the stolen cars and questions the driver. Later on the shooter from the spa gets shot and shows signs of struggle. They compair the marks on his arm with the gloves from the guy Delko talked to earlier (Hayden I think his name was) and find that they are a match. The problem is that the only way they could have compared the glove was if they had it, which Delko says they did. He took it from Hayden when he pulled him over. But then how could Hayden have worn it when he shot the other guy, since that happened hours after he got pulled over? It just doesn't make sense.

And something else that didn't make sense, at least not to me. Boa Vista appeared in one scene, in which she was mad at Delko over something and said that she was "only worried about Marisol". Huh? Why is she mad at him? There was no earlier scene to explain this, unless the episode was re-edited before it aired abroad.

Oh, and one more thing that confused me. I don't really get how serious the relationship between Horatio and Marisol is. It seems to be very inconsistent. When he tells her to stay with him for a few days she reacts as if it's some huge favour he is doing her and she seems very surprised that he would want her to stay with him. Yet she obviously has the key to his place since he doesn't give her one when she gets in the car to be taken there. If she has the key she's obviously stayed there before. Plus, if she wants to have his baby and actually dares to tell him that, wouldn't they be committed enough that they would be spending the night at each other's place all the time?

Too many things that didn't make sense in this episode... Not one of my favorites!