CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

CSI Miami general ships thread : Couples and Pairings you like in the show!!!

laneangel

[1]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 12

So guys this is not a thread for bashing other thread is a general thread where CaRWasher, Hiphugger, Ducainer or any other shipper can talk out their ship thread. This means we talk with respect, no bashing we can squee, laugh, cry , be mad in RESPECT of others ship all right

I present the ships:

Eric/Calleigh : Hiphugger

Ryan/Calleigh: CaRWash

Horatio/Calleigh: DuCaine

Calleigh/Jake: Cake

Eric/Ryan: The Hardy Boys

Ryan/Valera: RaVe

Eric/Natalia: EDeN

Horatio/Yelina: HoYai (that's so cuute )

Horatio/Stetler: *repressed feelings * good one eliciab Pistachios *crazy Mog* or Stio

Ryan/Natalia: RnB or News Reporters don't have a definite name

Ryan/ Erica Sikes: RIKES

Ryan/Sam: let's see where this going !!!

Calleigh/Natalia: DuVista ...

you can add a ship on the list if i missed something and remember guys no bashing, just love, bubbles and Ships enjoy

Edited on 12/25/2007 11:51am
    Edited 8 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

laneangel

[2]Apr 17, 2007
    So I start   I' m in a struggle with Myself because i'm a CaRWasher and last night Calleigh flirting with Ryan in a locker room made me squee like ... well like me but next week preview on Cbs.com with the E/C kiss made me squee even louder so for now we have a ship going on and Yelina is coming back for our lovely H so seems like S5 is full of ship !!! so guys what do you think which one is gonna last and which new is gonna come ???
    Edited on 04/17/2007 10:45pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DrCarterLover

[3]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 4
    I like CaRwash but I have a feeling that HipHuggers is going to be active b/c of the promo of next week's show

-hanna-

[4]Apr 18, 2007
    I think E/C has been building up for a long time, and we might finally get somewhere with it now! Looking back at old seasons, it was always there

xx

Siebeuh

[5]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 14
    I love CaRWash!!! and  i wouldn't mind HoYai either
    Edited on 04/25/2007 6:29am
    Edited 2 total times.

VaveAma92

[6]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 15
    My poor shipper heart is torn between Hiphuggers and CaRWash. It doesn't know where to go. Then alittle H/Y is stuck in there too.

DrCarterLover

[7]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 4
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    My poor shipper heart is torn between Hiphuggers and CaRWash. It doesn't know where to go. Then alittle H/Y is stuck in there too.

It looks like hiphuggers is going to be in play in the next episode so I'd go with that but I too love CaRWash

laneangel

[8]Apr 19, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:

Know how you feel Hon i'm stuck in the middle too but let's see what direction Hiphug is gonna take!!!

moggiye16

[9]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 19

Okay, I confess. I like the Hardy Boys, but not as much as CaRWash, which apparently may or may not happen for real in the show. But that's okay, I have absolutely no hard feelings.

LANEANGEL!!!!!!! You rock! I love you, just so you know! lol, don't ask, I'm having a Mog Moment.

Edited on 04/23/2007 10:40pm

chia7299

[10]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    moggiye16 wrote:

Okay, I confess. I like the Hardy Boys, but not as much as CaRWash, which apparently may or may not happen for real in the show. But that's okay, I have absolutely no hard feelings.

LANEANGEL!!!!!!! You rock! I love you, just so you know! lol, don't ask, I'm having a Mog Moment.

Yes!! My love ship in order is CaRWsh, Rave, then the Hardy boys.

Each one is so cute. 

eliciab

[11]Apr 24, 2007
    Well I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm a hiphugger
    But I don't mind the other ships, I just mind people being less than respectful to the ones not thinking like them. We all see things differently, because we're all different people. But this thread is perfect, Laneangle. What a great idea

I wouldn't mind a little Y/H. I think they're called HoYai, but I'm not sure. They always seemed so atuned to each other. She definitely chose the wrong brother... Yeah well, Ray is now dead, so everything is possible

And then I like Ryan/Valera. It's called RaVe by the way.

One ship which has still fans despite the fact that one character died long ago is Speed/Calleigh (Talleigh). I was never much in that one, obviously . But we used to have interesting discussions *cough* *cough* with them like we have now with CR fans So I have to mention them

I'm not much into M/M ships, but I must say I like Horatio/Stetler I always thought that Stetler was so mean to H because he had repressed feelings for him. ANd he always gives him those long and meaningful glances

I just realized that a lot of Miami ships don't have a name. That's kinda sad But it probably comes from the fact that most people ship the main four ships (H/Y, H/C, R/C and E/C) and don't really care about the others...

moggiye16

[12]Apr 24, 2007

eliciab wrote:
    Well I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm a hiphugger But I don't mind the other ships, I just mind people being less than respectful to the ones not thinking like them. We all see things differently, because we're all different people. But this thread is perfect, Laneangle.

I concur!

eliciab wrote:
    What a great idea I wouldn't mind a little Y/H. I think they're called HoYai, but I'm not sure. They always seemed so atuned to each other. She definitely chose the wrong brother... Yeah well, Ray is now dead, so everything is possible And then I like Ryan/Valera. It's called RaVe by the way.

Lol, I like that name!

eliciab wrote:
    One ship which has still fans despite the fact that one character died long ago is Speed/Calleigh (Talleigh). I was never much in that one, obviously . But we used to have interesting discussions *cough* *cough* with them like we have now with CR fans So I have to mention them I'm not much into M/M ships, but I must say I like Horatio/Stetler I always thought that Stetler was so mean to H because he had repressed feelings for him. And he always gives him those long and meaningful glances

Lol, I've never really looked at it that way. I've never seen Stetler in a slashy POV because he's usually being too mean for me to notice, but that's a good observation!

eliciab wrote:
    I just realized that a lot of Miami ships don't have a name. That's kinda sad But it probably comes from the fact that most people ship the main four ships (H/Y, H/C, R/C and E/C) and don't really care about the others...

Yeah, probably. I really like this thread. You people let others say what they want (in a respectful manner) about their favourite ships and don't criticize them for it like they do over at the CSI boards. That's kind of the reason I've been haunting over here lately.

laneangel

[13]Apr 25, 2007
    *yay Mogs love me back!!! * So my ships in order CaRWash of course, the HipHug is growing on me thought, The Hardy Boys there are some great vids on youtube, RaVe i think i want to see if this could happen, HoYai of course if found that sooo cute since day 1 i want her to be with Horatio she definitely choose the wrong brother !!  The Marisol thing was just a waste of time !!! and Horatio/Stetler i never thought of that but it so true it's like every time he watch him he want to eat him or something. I don't  think i'll add Calleigh/Speedle because we're sure that's the only ship who's never gonna happen !!! anyway thanks for your comments guys i'm here to please enjoy our ship spread bubbles, hiphug, and love all over the world

eliciab

[14]Apr 25, 2007

Nah don't add Talleigh... I still don't get how some people go on shipping that, the guy's been dead for almost 3 seasons now . Season 1 and 2 were so HipHugger with both actors resolutely playing it that way, that I never even understood where that ship had come from.
    CarWash I can understand because they both have their moments and even with my HipHugger blinds on I saw it, but Talleigh never... Sorry if some Talleighs are around and are offended by that comment

Stetler is back next week and in the finale I sure hope that he'll get the opportunity to talk with dear H I thought that last time he was rather very nice to him, asking him what he could do to help him. Of course H plays the shy maiden and just ran away I'm sure Stetler only went for Yelina to get rid of the competition. He made sure H stayed single But then it backfired, because when you have feelings for one person it'shard to pretend love with another Okay I'll stop here with my delirium. I guess I'm still hyper from a recent episode

laneangel

[15]Apr 25, 2007
    eliciab wrote:

Nah don't add Talleigh... I still don't get how some people go on shipping that, the guy's been dead for almost 3 seasons now . Season 1 and 2 were so HipHugger with both actors resolutely playing it that way, that I never even understood where that ship had come from.
    CarWash I can understand because they both have their moments and even with my HipHugger blinds on I saw it, but Talleigh never... Sorry if some Talleighs are around and are offended by that comment

Stetler is back next week and in the finale I sure hope that he'll get the opportunity to talk with dear H I thought that last time he was rather very nice to him, asking him what he could do to help him. Of course H plays the shy maiden and just ran away I'm sure Stetler only went for Yelina to get rid of the competition. He made sure H stayed single But then it backfired, because when you have feelings for one person it'shard to pretend love with another Okay I'll stop here with my delirium. I guess I'm still hyper from a recent episode

I can see that i'm hyper too i want to see more scenes like that in Csi Miami i'm still a CaRWasher but HipHug is really cute i so want Horatio and Yelina to be together they are so cute !!! and now that you say it Stetler dated Yelina just to made H mad that's totally a jealous lover attitude

moggiye16

[16]Apr 25, 2007
    laneangel wrote:
    The Hardy Boys there are some great vids on youtube

I just saw some and they were awesome!

laneangel wrote:
    The Marisol thing was just a waste of time !!!

I hafta agree with you there. 'Cause now that she's gone, Horatio's all depressed and it's making him look bad.

laneangel wrote:
    Horatio/Stetler i never thought of that but it so true it's like every time he watch him he want to eat him or something.

LAMO!!

laneangel wrote:
    I don't think i'll add Calleigh/Speedle because we're sure that's the only ship who's never gonna happen !!!

Lol, don't be mean, just give it a chance!

eliciab wrote:
    Nah don't add Talleigh... I still don't get how some people go on shipping that, the guy's been dead for almost 3 seasons now

That's 'cause they believe in magic to bring him back!

eliciab wrote:
    Stetler is back next week and in the finale I sure hope that he'll get the opportunity to talk with dear H I thought that last time he was rather very nice to him, asking him what he could do to help him. Of course H plays the shy maiden and just ran away I'm sure Stetler only went for Yelina to get rid of the competition. He made sure H stayed single But then it backfired, because when you have feelings for one person it'shard to pretend love with another

ROTFL!!
    Edited on 04/25/2007 4:35am

moggiye16

[17]Apr 25, 2007

Okay, Mog's top 5 ships are

1. Hardy Boys

2. Carwash + Hip Huggers  (tie!)

3. RaVe

4.St-tio H/S!
    (pronounced St-show, kind of like psashios (sp?)) 

5. HoVai

eliciab

[18]Apr 25, 2007

Oh we have to give our top ships?

Okay let's do that Here is the vote for the French Jury (Nah only mine )

1. Hip Hugger (you can't make a tiger change its stripes I have shipped those two too long together, I certainly won't change now that it has potential )

Then very far away number 2 appears

2. H/Stetler 

3. and almost a tie to 2. comes HoYai

4. RaVe (they are kinda cute, but not a lot of interaction since the Snake appeared! Damn Snake )

5. CarWash (they have their moments )

juniormintz44

[19]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    My three favorites are Hip Hugger, HoYai and RaVe
    Edited on 04/25/2007 8:20am

chia7299

[20]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 1

My fav. is CaRWash(I don't mind Cal is much older than Ryan.....run away )

no2. Rave(they will be the cutest couple in the labops

no.3 The Hardy Boys(it used ot be my no.2......but Eric's attitude to Ryan makes me diappointed....)

no4. H/Y(ummmm.....no reason....just like it)

Actually, I also like a crossover ship....Ryan and Greg.