CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

CSI Miami general ships thread : Couples and Pairings you like in the show!!!

  • Avatar of JPPT1974

    JPPT1974

    [61]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 8,302

    Ryan isn't that mature just yet. As Eric is matured. And that Calliegh needs someone mature enough.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [62]Jul 3, 2007
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,382
    JPPT1974 wrote:

    Ryan isn't that mature just yet. As Eric is matured. And that Calliegh needs someone mature enough.

    EXACTLY!!!!!!! And I know I say this a lot when it comes to E/C but Calleigh trusts Eric with her heart.... not Jake andnot Ryan! She has to get over her fear of not being in control!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of moggiye16

    moggiye16

    [63]Jul 3, 2007
    • member since: 08/16/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,618
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

    Horatio/Stetler: *repressed feelings * good one eliciab Pistachios *crazy Mog*~ well enemies can make for a good romance and if these 2 got together, well sparks would fly!!!!!.... BTWI forget , why Pistachios????

    Lol, I was trying to come up with a name for those two. I took the first part of Stetler and the last bit of Horatio and came up with Stio, which --in my head-- reminded me of Pistachios! Crazy pairings deserve crazy names.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [64]Jul 3, 2007
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,382
    moggiye16 wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

    Horatio/Stetler: *repressed feelings * good one eliciab Pistachios *crazy Mog*~ well enemies can make for a good romance and if these 2 got together, well sparks would fly!!!!!.... BTWI forget , why Pistachios????

    Lol, I was trying to come up with a name for those two. I took the first part of Stetler and the last bit of Horatio and came up with Stio, which --in my head-- reminded me of Pistachios! Crazy pairings deserve crazy names.

    LOL Thanks Mogs..... I cant believe I'm going to ask this but what crazy name would you come up with for Jake & Eric or Jake & Ryan?????...lol I hate Jake with a passion but I just cant wait to see what you can come up with for these very unlikely pairings!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of moggiye16

    moggiye16

    [65]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 08/16/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,618
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

    Horatio/Stetler: *repressed feelings * good one eliciab Pistachios *crazy Mog*~ well enemies can make for a good romance and if these 2 got together, well sparks would fly!!!!!.... BTWI forget , why Pistachios????

    Lol, I was trying to come up with a name for those two. I took the first part of Stetler and the last bit of Horatio and came up with Stio, which --in my head-- reminded me of Pistachios! Crazy pairings deserve crazy names.

    LOL Thanks Mogs..... I cant believe I'm going to ask this but what crazy name would you come up with for Jake & Eric or Jake & Ryan?????...lol I hate Jake with a passion but I just cant wait to see what you can come up with for these very unlikely pairings!

    O.o

    That's a good question. I've never thought of Jake with anyone, aside from Calleigh back in the day. I'll go get my thinking cap and get back to you on that!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pumpkin09

    pumpkin09

    [66]Jul 15, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 250
    I love CarWash and Eric/Calleigh. I just see a dynamic between themor I don't know maybe everyone just wants Calleigh! ^_^. I also actually liked Horatio/ Marisol. Poor Marisol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HanHong

    HanHong

    [67]Jul 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/27/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,087

    I really liked Horatio and Marisol as well. It's such a shame that she died so soon after they got married. They had hardly been dating ages when they got married. It was such a short relationship. She shouldn't have died.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of annyrb15

    annyrb15

    [68]Aug 3, 2007
    • member since: 12/06/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 440
    Carwash! H/y too!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lil_aimzee

    lil_aimzee

    [69]Sep 9, 2007
    • member since: 01/03/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 60
    wooo!! yay!! CaRWash is my absolute OTP(One True Pairing). I also love Eric/Natalia which is apparently called EDeN. and I love HoYai too!! That name is super cute!! I hate Jake, but my friend thinks hes really cool...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HanHong

    HanHong

    [70]Oct 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/27/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,087
    It's Hip hugger all the way for me! Horatio and Yelina were okay but i prefer Horatio and Marisol. I also quite like Ryan and Valera together, I'm not sure what other people think about them two though?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ILUVSCOFIELD

    ILUVSCOFIELD

    [71]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 01/31/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 221
    I'm slow, where did hip-hugger come from for Eric/Calleigh? I DO want them to get together because I think they would make a great couple. I think Yelina/Horatio made more sense than Marisol/Horatio. Why is it taking the writers so long to put them together when they CLEARLY have fantastic chemistry. I can't see Ryan with anybody because I don't like him, and I always thought that Eric/Natalia hooking up was a big fat joke.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HanHong

    HanHong

    [72]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 07/27/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,087
    Hiphugger came from an episode when Eric and Calleigh hugged and they both had their hands on each others hips i think
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [73]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180
    yeah , in simple man, calleigh was saying that she has it hard, then eric said "ya, well we all have it bad". she said sorry and put her hands on his hips, the problem is that,he put his hands on her arms , not on her hips!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of es1dramafan

    es1dramafan

    [74]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 78

    I used to like Eric/Natalia but now I think there better as friends. Now I'm a big Hiphugger fan. I kind of liked Horatio/Marisol but I also really like Horatio/Yelina. I think Eric/Calleigh is more likely to happen then Horatio/Yelina.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chairthief

    chairthief

    [75]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 09/28/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 13

    I actuallylike the idea of Horatio/Natalia. What's this ship called? (not sure if it's been mentioned, had a quick look in the thread for this one but I couldn't see it. Sorry if I missed it!). They sometimes have quite good scenes together but he'd probably be a lot happier with Yelina, they have more in the way of history. Natalia seems to get herself in peril a lot. Horatio needs some love! It was a shame what happened with Marisol.

    Hiphuggers all the way though! Jake needs to get lost!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of annyrb15

    annyrb15

    [76]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 12/06/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 440
    chairthief wrote:

    I actuallylike the idea of Horatio/Natalia. What's this ship called? (not sure if it's been mentioned, had a quick look in the thread for this one but I couldn't see it. Sorry if I missed it!). They sometimes have quite good scenes together but he'd probably be a lot happier with Yelina, they have more in the way of history. Natalia seems to get herself in peril a lot. Horatio needs some love! It was a shame what happened with Marisol.

    Hiphuggers all the way though! Jake needs to get lost!

    I used to be H/Y, but then I saw that episode when Natalia's husband died and H was comforting her. That was so sweet, so I think I sort of turned to that ship. I wouldn't mind eitherpairing:p

    And I'm not sure why, but I think they're called orange crush.

    Yes, lets vote Jake off the island.

    Edited on 10/15/2007 6:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of moon_watcher99

    moon_watcher99

    [77]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 09/27/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 6
    Well, after tonight's episode, I think it's safe to say that Tim might be gone, but he's definitely not forgotten. I've been a Horatio/Speed 'shipper ever since I started. And it may not have a cute name as far as I know, but I still enjoy the pairing, even though he's dead. They might not show us much, but I think this episode showed that H and the others still think about him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Procter_Fox_Fan

    Procter_Fox_Fan

    [78]Oct 21, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 447
    Oh, I'm a major HipHugger! The chemistry they have andtheir just plain hot together! I don't mind Ryan/Natalia. I used to be a Ducaine girl but HipHugger is my only ship for CSI Miami. I really hope that we see them get together!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [79]Oct 24, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Procter_Fox_Fan wrote:
    Oh, I'm a major HipHugger! The chemistry they have andtheir just plain hot together! I don't mind Ryan/Natalia. I used to be a Ducaine girl but HipHugger is my only ship for CSI Miami. I really hope that we see them get together!


    Yes yes and yes!
    And when they do it will take my breath away!
    :]
    Heheh.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of osobenawitch

    osobenawitch

    [80]Oct 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/26/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,105

    lil_aimzee wrote:
    wooo!! yay!! CaRWash is my absolute OTP(One True Pairing). I also love Eric/Natalia which is apparently called EDeN. and I love HoYai too!! That name is super cute!! I hate Jake, but my friend thinks hes really cool...

    Completely agree! Go CaRWash!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.