CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

CSI Miami general ships thread : Couples and Pairings you like in the show!!!

TvBabi4Ever

[121]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 3
    I just came upon this thread, and have no idea if anyone has mentioned this before..

But I actually found a group that wants a Calleigh/Natalia pairing!
    That'd be an... interesting change in dynamic!

Anyway, their name for it: DuVista
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HanHong

[122]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 17
    Okay, that is a different pairing. I have never really heard of that before. I have seen like 2 fanfiction stories about that pairing but I have never read them at all or seen anyone else mention it.

TvBabi4Ever

[123]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    Yeah, it really is different.
    While searching for CSI shipper names, I sort of came upon it.
    It puts an interesting spin on things, I'd never thought of it before.
    Totally unlikely though. xD

2muchtv_91

[124]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 11
    the whole natalia/calleigh thing is kinda uhhhh........random but then again everyone has the right to an opinion right? as for me its all about the Hiphugger love. That ship needs to set sail NOW!!! i'm practically yelling at the screen everytime they have these moments but they dont admit their feelings. darn producers who dont give us what we want. Ugh!!!!!
    Edited on 12/23/2007 8:50pm

jennidinorobot

[125]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 15
    2muchtv_91 wrote:
    the whole natalia/calleigh thing is kinda uhhhh........random but then again everyone has the right to an opinion right? as for me its all about the Hiphugger love. That ship needs to set sail NOW!!! i'm practically yelling at the screen everytime they have these moments but they dont admit their feelings. darn producers who dont give us what we want. Ugh!!!!!

Right there with ya sis, right there with ya. *Le sigh*

HanHong

[126]Dec 24, 2007
    Me too Me too

laneangel

[127]Dec 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    OK hiphugers let's calm these nerves We all want to see the sexyness happens between these two and i think that the longer we wait the better it'll be !!! about the DuVista ship, i've never heard of it before i've read some excellent fics about Natalia/Valera though but i dont know the name of the ship !! i'm gonna add the DuVista on the list merry christmas everybody !!!
    Edited on 12/25/2007 11:48am

jennidinorobot

[128]Dec 25, 2007
    laneangel wrote:
    OK hiphugers let's calm these nerves We all want to see the sexyness happens between these two and i think that the longer we wait the better it'll be !!! about the DuVista ship, i've never heard of it before i've read some excellent fics about Natalia/Valera though but i dont know the name of the ship !! i'm gonna add the DuVista on the list merry christmas everybody !!!

Lol, Merry Christmas to you too LaneAngel!

VaveAma92

[129]Dec 26, 2007
    Many of you know my situation. But I love 'em- R/N, R/C, E/C. Any of them would probably make me happy.

Check this out! It makes me squeal! Happy Holidays!

jennidinorobot

[130]Dec 26, 2007
    Vave do you like R/V or R/S? They're kinda cute.

HanHong

[131]Dec 27, 2007

laneangel wrote:

How can we calm these nerves? We all want some Hiphugger moments and yes the writers are giving us what we want but at a very slow speed!

angelamvilas

[132]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 12
    [QUOTE="HanHong"]

laneangel wrote:

How can we calm these nerves? We all want some Hiphugger moments and yes the writers are giving us what we want but at a very slow speed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, if they give it to us , we'll ride turtle with them!!!

Edited on 02/25/2008 2:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.

bellin_luvy

[133]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 7
    I for one...looove Hiphuggers. They should really have more moments in the show. I dunno how many people r into this ship but Ryan/Natalia is also good.

jennidinorobot

[134]Feb 4, 2008
    Hipphuggers are just full of amazing. Welcome! :-)

Clfuller

[135]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 14
    jennidinorobot wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhUaG1WW4dU

Theres the link!

:]

Oh my goodness! That was a lovely little clip. Who are we to stand in the way of Adam and Emily's desires for their characters? I'm a total Hiphugger shipper. I like Ryan/Natalia and RaVe, just not as much. I liked what H and Marisol had, except that it seemed to strain Eric and Marisol's relationship, and I felt sorry for Eric.

Dakotagirl823

[136]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 23
    Hiphuggers are the best pairing but I think Eric and Natalia have some chemestry as well. I did like Horatio and Yelina but digging deeper beneath the surface I found that Horatio really didn't know if he should treat her as his equal or a sister-in-law. Horatio and Marisol did have thier moments but I think it did make things uncomfortable for Eric.

HanHong

[137]Feb 26, 2008

Dakotagirl823 wrote:
    Hiphuggers are the best pairing but I think Eric and Natalia have some chemestry as well. I did like Horatio and Yelina but digging deeper beneath the surface I found that Horatio really didn't know if he should treat her as his equal or a sister-in-law. Horatio and Marisol did have thier moments but I think it did make things uncomfortable for Eric.

Not for me, I couldn't seen any chemistry between Eric and Natalia though I am a strong hiphugger fan and that's probably why. I just thought she used him and manipulated him into going out with her. Horatio and Yelina did have their moments but I felt some of them were not as natural as others. Horatio and Marisol sorta went together but Eric felt a bit weird about it all I felt.

Clfuller

[138]Feb 26, 2008
    I think Eric and Natalia enjoyed their relationship, short as it was, but then again, Eric enjoyed the toothing, too. Yep, Eric and Marisol got along so well before H got involved. I feel sorry for Eric not getting to enjoy those last few weeks with Marisol before she died.

HanHong

[139]Feb 27, 2008

Clfuller wrote:
    I think Eric and Natalia enjoyed their relationship, short as it was, but then again, Eric enjoyed the toothing, too. Yep, Eric and Marisol got along so well before H got involved. I feel sorry for Eric not getting to enjoy those last few weeks with Marisol before she died.

Yeah Eric never got to really spend much time with Marisol after H came on the scene and that was right before she died which was sad for him.

Clfuller

[140]Feb 27, 2008
    There seemed to be a lot more tension between them after H started seeing Marisol. Eric's presence at her treatments was replaced by H, H went to see her instead of allowing Eric to do so after the incident at the spa, and then of course the conversation they had about H letting her live. . .it made me feel so sorry for Eric.