CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

CSI Miami general ships thread : Couples and Pairings you like in the show!!!

  • Avatar of HanHong

    HanHong

    [141]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 07/27/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,087

    Clfuller wrote:
    There seemed to be a lot more tension between them after H started seeing Marisol. Eric's presence at her treatments was replaced by H, H went to see her instead of allowing Eric to do so after the incident at the spa, and then of course the conversation they had about H letting her live. . .it made me feel so sorry for Eric.

    I think that part made everyone feel sorry for Eric - I know I felt sorry for him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samb2037

    Samb2037

    [142]Mar 11, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 351
    I should probably know this already and feel free to make fun of this probably obvious question. What's the name of the Valera/Ryan ship? It's RaVe isn't it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [143]Mar 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Samb2037 wrote:
    I should probably know this already and feel free to make fun of this probably obvious question. What's the name of the Valera/Ryan ship? It's RaVe isn't it?

    Yes, that's the name. Do you ship them? Yay! Finally, a person who ships RaVe other thsn me...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samb2037

    Samb2037

    [144]Mar 11, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 351
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:
    I should probably know this already and feel free to make fun of this probably obvious question. What's the name of the Valera/Ryan ship? It's RaVe isn't it?

    Yes, that's the name. Do you ship them? Yay! Finally, a person who ships RaVe other thsn me...


    I love Ryan and Valera! Hopefully with a hiphuggers relationship close to starting the writer's will put RaVe together...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HanHong

    HanHong

    [145]Mar 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/27/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,087
    I ship Ryan and Valera as well. At first I was a bit between Ryan and Natalia and Ryan and Valera but now I am far more a RaVe person. I don't like the Ryan and Natalia pairing anymore!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [146]Mar 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Samb2037 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:
    I should probably know this already and feel free to make fun of this probably obvious question. What's the name of the Valera/Ryan ship? It's RaVe isn't it?

    Yes, that's the name. Do you ship them? Yay! Finally, a person who ships RaVe other thsn me...


    I love Ryan and Valera! Hopefully with a hiphuggers relationship close to starting the writer's will put RaVe together...

    Oh I know! I just love them together, they're just like soooo cute. I LOVE their chemistry, Valera is so funny too-she's one of my fav's.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vickyhiphuggers

    vickyhiphuggers

    [147]Mar 21, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 384
    I love HipHuggers they've been born to be together , and the other couples I don't mind as long as Eric & Calleigh r together but Ryan & Natalia or Ryan & Valera r cool and I think H & Yelina make a good couple but I loved H & Marisol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samb2037

    Samb2037

    [148]Mar 21, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 351
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:
    I should probably know this already and feel free to make fun of this probably obvious question. What's the name of the Valera/Ryan ship? It's RaVe isn't it?

    Yes, that's the name. Do you ship them? Yay! Finally, a person who ships RaVe other thsn me...


    I love Ryan and Valera! Hopefully with a hiphuggers relationship close to starting the writer's will put RaVe together...

    Oh I know! I just love them together, they're just like soooo cute. I LOVE their chemistry, Valera is so funny too-she's one of my fav's.


    I know! I wish we saw more of her. maybe since Cooper's been arrested she'll be in more episodes. Why can't it be monday already?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [149]Mar 21, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180

    Samb2037 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:
    I should probably know this already and feel free to make fun of this probably obvious question. What's the name of the Valera/Ryan ship? It's RaVe isn't it?
    Yes, that's the name. Do you ship them? Yay! Finally, a person who ships RaVe other thsn me...
    I love Ryan and Valera! Hopefully with a hiphuggers relationship close to starting the writer's will put RaVe together...
    Oh I know! I just love them together, they're just like soooo cute. I LOVE their chemistry, Valera is so funny too-she's one of my fav's.
    I know! I wish we saw more of her. maybe since Cooper's been arrested she'll be in more episodes. Why can't it be monday already?

    I like what she said in 'Miami Confidental.'

    Valera: Calleigh, you needed to see me?
    Calleigh: Yes, I was wondering if you would take those four cans of glass that we got from the crime scene and run them through DNA.
    Valera: (disbelievingly) Every piece?
    Calleigh: Yeah.
    Delko: And we're gonna need it ASAP, okay?
    Valera: Sure, and while I'm at it I'll find a way to end global warming and finish that proof of the unified field theory I've been working on.
    Calleigh: Would it be inappropriate if I asked you right now if it was going to take you more than an hour?
    Valera: (laughing incredulously) I know I'm a miracle worker, but there is a lot of work to be miracle-d here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HanHong

    HanHong

    [150]Mar 22, 2008
    • member since: 07/27/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,087
    I lvoed that conversation - it was brilliant.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DrLar

    DrLar

    [151]Mar 24, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,584
    Was CBS misleading us that the HipHug couple will become true tonight? or what was that all about?

    "Crime hits the CSI team" they show Calleigh and Delko in a Wedding and dressed up, I guess they are there as invitees, not the couple getting married LOL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clfuller

    Clfuller

    [152]Mar 24, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,470
    It's very unlikely they are getting married. The Black and white seems to indicate that it's a daydream. I think they're just messing with us. However, I might suggest that anything else you wish to post on this topic be moved to the spoiler topic, so we don't ruin it for anyone trying to avoid spoilers!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vickyhiphuggers

    vickyhiphuggers

    [153]Mar 24, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 384

    i DON'T want hiphugger to get merried yet but I want more hiphugs and kisses and a romance then a wedding

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clfuller

    Clfuller

    [154]Mar 24, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,470
    Very true! We need to enjoy their slow romance first.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vickyhiphuggers

    vickyhiphuggers

    [155]Mar 24, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 384
    Yep ! just hope they get together soon
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clfuller

    Clfuller

    [156]Mar 24, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,470
    Yes, if they start out very soon, and then just take it slow but steady, that would be awesomeness!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vickyhiphuggers

    vickyhiphuggers

    [157]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 384
    Yeah !!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of djariya

    djariya

    [158]Mar 27, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,900
    I don't know about all of you, but I am a fan of H and Yelena. I know Sofia Milos is only a periodic guest star now, but she and Caruso have some good chemistry and I don't know why the writers just blew them off and had her hook up with Rick and then go back to Ray.

    But, she's single now, so I am still hoping.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vickyhiphuggers

    vickyhiphuggers

    [159]Mar 27, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 384

    djariya wrote:
    I don't know about all of you, but I am a fan of H and Yelena. I know Sofia Milos is only a periodic guest star now, but she and Caruso have some good chemistry and I don't know why the writers just blew them off and had her hook up with Rick and then go back to Ray. But, she's single now, so I am still hoping.

    I'm really a HipHuggers fan , but I liked H and Marisol but now that Marisol not here I think H and Yelina make a great couple !

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omgmelson

    omgmelson

    [160]Apr 2, 2008
    • member since: 02/09/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 27
    calleigh and eric
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.