CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

CSI Miami general ships thread : Couples and Pairings you like in the show!!!

  • Avatar of candyrose1428

    candyrose1428

    [161]Apr 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    I love and Calleigh Eric too! They are sooooo great together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [162]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,081
    Yes, I liked how in one of the last ones Erik showed Calleigh how much he cares about her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [163]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180

    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    Yes, I liked how in one of the last ones Erik showed Calleigh how much he cares about her.

    YAY! another HipHugger! welcome FOP_fan17, I'm Ang or Angela, which ever you like best! I screamed so loud when that moment happen! I watched it like 408,869,798,743,827,528,354,623,450 TIMES!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vickyhiphuggers

    vickyhiphuggers

    [164]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 384
    Welcome new HipHugger !!! I'm Vicky or Victoria
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [165]Apr 9, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180

    So? What's up everyone?

    I'm going crazy waiting for the new episode!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vickyhiphuggers

    vickyhiphuggers

    [166]Apr 9, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 384
    Same here , I need HipHuggers moments now !!!!! and new ones!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blk_rse88

    Blk_rse88

    [167]Apr 11, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,582
    Quick question...can we change the H/Y pairing name? PLEASE!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [168]Apr 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    Quick question...can we change the H/Y pairing name? PLEASE!

    What is their name? Do they even have one?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blk_rse88

    Blk_rse88

    [169]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,582
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [170]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blk_rse88

    Blk_rse88

    [171]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,582
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...


    Loki suggested HoraY but it sounds like 'Hooray!' I like it. Makes you wanna cheer and make a toast.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [172]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...


    Loki suggested HoraY but it sounds like 'Hooray!' I like it. Makes you wanna cheer and make a toast.

    Me likes it. Tell Loki he rocks hard for suggesting it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blk_rse88

    Blk_rse88

    [173]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,582
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...


    Loki suggested HoraY but it sounds like 'Hooray!' I like it. Makes you wanna cheer and make a toast.

    Me likes it. Tell Loki he rocks hard for suggesting it.


    He said, "Yeah, because HoYai sux ass." His words not mine. So it's cool if I give'm a thread? Yes? No?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [174]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...


    Loki suggested HoraY but it sounds like 'Hooray!' I like it. Makes you wanna cheer and make a toast.

    Me likes it. Tell Loki he rocks hard for suggesting it.


    He said, "Yeah, because HoYai sux ass." His words not mine. So it's cool if I give'm a thread? Yes? No?

    Hellz bellz it's cool if you strat a thread!!
    Loki sounds like a bomb guy. ....Er, wait is he dissin HY or the name???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blk_rse88

    Blk_rse88

    [175]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,582
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...


    Loki suggested HoraY but it sounds like 'Hooray!' I like it. Makes you wanna cheer and make a toast.

    Me likes it. Tell Loki he rocks hard for suggesting it.


    He said, "Yeah, because HoYai sux ass." His words not mine. So it's cool if I give'm a thread? Yes? No?

    Hellz bellz it's cool if you strat a thread!!
    Loki sounds like a bomb guy. ....Er, wait is he dissin HY or the name???


    Kewl beans. He was dissin the name. He's a H/Y shipper. The first time I ever told him I loved him was when he was like "Horatio and Yelina just need to do it and be done with it"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [176]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...


    Loki suggested HoraY but it sounds like 'Hooray!' I like it. Makes you wanna cheer and make a toast.

    Me likes it. Tell Loki he rocks hard for suggesting it.


    He said, "Yeah, because HoYai sux ass." His words not mine. So it's cool if I give'm a thread? Yes? No?

    Hellz bellz it's cool if you strat a thread!!
    Loki sounds like a bomb guy. ....Er, wait is he dissin HY or the name???


    Kewl beans. He was dissin the name. He's a H/Y shipper. The first time I ever told him I loved him was when he was like "Horatio and Yelina just need to do it and be done with it"

    My friend watches it and like totally mentioned RV and I was like..."NO FRAKING LIE. OMFG I COULD LIKE KISS YOU RIGHT NOW. HUJFHVUFJUVJH I. LOVE. YOU. YOU LARGE GREEN GIANT."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blk_rse88

    Blk_rse88

    [177]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,582
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    They call it HoYai...WTF is HoYai? I wanted to think of something else.

    ??? Like...a ninja sound?
    MMMkkkkay. Lets think fo one then...


    Loki suggested HoraY but it sounds like 'Hooray!' I like it. Makes you wanna cheer and make a toast.

    Me likes it. Tell Loki he rocks hard for suggesting it.


    He said, "Yeah, because HoYai sux ass." His words not mine. So it's cool if I give'm a thread? Yes? No?

    Hellz bellz it's cool if you strat a thread!!
    Loki sounds like a bomb guy. ....Er, wait is he dissin HY or the name???


    Kewl beans. He was dissin the name. He's a H/Y shipper. The first time I ever told him I loved him was when he was like "Horatio and Yelina just need to do it and be done with it"

    My friend watches it and like totally mentioned RV and I was like..."NO FRAKING LIE. OMFG I COULD LIKE KISS YOU RIGHT NOW. HUJFHVUFJUVJH I. LOVE. YOU. YOU LARGE GREEN GIANT."


    Large green giant? What did your friend say?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [178]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    He simply looked at me and smiled. Nodded and smiled. That happens alot when I talk, my friends just nod an smile and pretend they know what the hell I'm talkin bout. Hahha. I mean he knew what I was talking about because he brought it up.
    He said "Bird, you watch Miami right?" I nod, of course! "Well you know that hot chick...Valera?" I NOD AGAIN! "She totally wants to bang Wolfe."
    OMFG. vcujnhdjvnjkx
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blk_rse88

    Blk_rse88

    [179]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,582
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    He simply looked at me and smiled. Nodded and smiled. That happens alot when I talk, my friends just nod an smile and pretend they know what the hell I'm talkin bout. Hahha. I mean he knew what I was talking about because he brought it up.
    He said "Bird, you watch Miami right?" I nod, of course! "Well you know that hot chick...Valera?" I NOD AGAIN! "She totally wants to bang Wolfe."
    OMFG. vcujnhdjvnjkx


    OMG!! Thats waaay to funny.

    Loki and I have a bunch of moments like that. IT'S LIKE HE'S IN MY HEAD!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [180]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    He simply looked at me and smiled. Nodded and smiled. That happens alot when I talk, my friends just nod an smile and pretend they know what the hell I'm talkin bout. Hahha. I mean he knew what I was talking about because he brought it up.
    He said "Bird, you watch Miami right?" I nod, of course! "Well you know that hot chick...Valera?" I NOD AGAIN! "She totally wants to bang Wolfe."
    OMFG. vcujnhdjvnjkx


    OMG!! Thats waaay to funny.

    Loki and I have a bunch of moments like that. IT'S LIKE HE'S IN MY HEAD!!

    *nods* Kinda like how your in my head?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.