CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

General Q&A Thread - Please Post them HERE

CreedP

[61]May 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    Got a Q or 2... just started watching the reruns on A&E, finished off Season 2 and now we're in Season 3.. and NOOOOOOOOO Speed was shot?! ACK!

1) -WHY- was he killed off? Actor wanted to leave? Contract negotiations? Wanting to start the season with a major shocker? (If it was clearing 1 cast member to make room for Sofia/Yelina, that was a bum deal IMO...)

2) We watched one episode out of sequence, the one about the hurricane. And suddenly that cop Calliegh liked just completely vanished... what happened to him?

Thanks for the help, guys, enjoying the holiday by catching up on Miami reruns DVR'ed from last week, heh.

CREED
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

moggiye16

[62]May 29, 2007
    • level: 19

CreedP wrote:
    Got a Q or 2... just started watching the reruns on A&E, finished off Season 2 and now we're in Season 3.. and NOOOOOOOOO Speed was shot?! ACK! 1) -WHY- was he killed off? Actor wanted to leave? Contract negotiations? Wanting to start the season with a major shocker? (If it was clearing 1 cast member to make room for Sofia/Yelina, that was a bum deal IMO...)
    First off, thank you for using the Q&A thread! Second, yeah, the actor didn't like full year contracts, much to our dislike.
    CreedP wrote:
    2) We watched one episode out of sequence, the one about the hurricane. And suddenly that cop Calliegh liked just completely vanished... what happened to him? Thanks for the help, guys, enjoying the holiday by catching up on Miami reruns DVR'ed from last week, heh. CREED
    If you're referring to Hagan, he shot himself in her ballistics lab.

moggiye16

[63]May 29, 2007
    laneangel wrote:
    DAPOP456 wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:
    When is the saeason finale? I hope it wasn't the last ep, cause that wasn't finale-ish enough.
    If you're referring to the one that aired on May 14, then yeah that was the finale. No it wasn't, the whole season bombed. I hope they do better next season. I
    going under and rio were the only good ones i thought
    Curse of the coffin was the best but i like Rush, Just Murdered, and Burned too i loved the crazy couple and the nasty divorce that was fun
    think they starting to over do the whole nasty divorce-leads-to-murder idea.

kewlz

[64]May 29, 2007
    • level: 20
    In which Season/Episode did Hagan shoot himself in Calleigh's ballistics lab?

jenn22

[65]May 29, 2007
    • level: 15
    kewlz wrote:

Val! Hey! that was the season 3 finale '10-7' i think..

moggiye16

[66]May 29, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    Yup! I feel so bad for Calleigh in that episode.

laneangel

[67]May 30, 2007
    • level: 12
    moggiye16 wrote:
    jenn22 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:

me too it was awful , hagen's brain on the ceiling eeww no wonder she quits Firearm after that

CreedP

[68]May 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    I'd ask for details, but I don't really want to know.. yet. We're catching up on Miami through the A&E reruns, and we're up to ep 5 or 6 on Season 3, with a backlog of about 12ish episodes on the DVR. Funny, you'd have thought we would have caught up over the Memorial Day holiday, all we did was thin the number down, heh. But with no Lost / Heroes / 24 / CSIs to distract us in the evenings, we should be caught up soon enough.

Thanks for the answers, guys 'n gals!

CREED

Dominicana327

[69]May 30, 2007
    • level: 7

don't know if this has been asked but what happened to jake's lip. was it always like that?

kewlz

[70]May 30, 2007
    • level: 20
    moggiye16 wrote:
    jenn22 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    Thanks for that girls! I think they're showing Season 3 now coz last week's episode Hagan was there, He just come back from 'back injury' and he was surprised to see Calleigh all chummy with that Secret Service guy (I think).

laneangel

[71]May 31, 2007
    Dominicana327 wrote:

don't know if this has been asked but what happened to jake's lip. was it always like that?

the actor lip is like that i think it's kind of sexy

moggiye16

[72]May 31, 2007
    kewlz wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    jenn22 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    Thanks for that girls! I think they're showing Season 3 now coz last week's episode Hagan was there, He just come back from 'back injury' and he was surprised to see Calleigh all chummy with that Secret Service guy (I think).
    Yeah, Special Agent Peter Elliot. The only time i really hated him was in S4 when Calleigh finds out he's engaged to Monica West (There's a pic of her if you click on the One Of Our Own link at the bottom).

laneangel

[73]Jun 1, 2007
    moggiye16 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    jenn22 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    Yeah, Special Agent Peter Elliot. The only time i really hated him was in S4 when Calleigh finds out he's engaged to Monica West (There's a pic of her if you click on the One Of Our Own link at the bottom).

I just loved Cal face when she arrested her

everwoodrocks

[74]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 1

csi:miami is i think the best csi out there but thats my opinion what about you?

moggiye16

[75]Jun 1, 2007
    everwoodrocks wrote:

csi:miami is i think the best csi out there but thats my opinion what about you?

Personally I prefer NY out of all three of them.

Siebeuh

[76]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 14
    moggiye16 wrote:
    everwoodrocks wrote:

Personally I prefer NY out of all three of them.

I prefer Las Vegas

laneangel

[77]Jun 3, 2007
    everwoodrocks wrote:

I have a thing for Miami i love the other too but Miami really got me i have a passion for Horatio

ohhlala899

[78]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    miami is fun..they have fun young characters but it is tied for my favortie with NY. theres just something neat about the new york characters and their relationships.

i love eric and calleigh and stella and aidan and danny, even mac and sometimes haratio!

i cant stand vegas.

kellerwilliam02

[79]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 13

what I'd like to know is why is the episode schedule jumping around so much? I know its the summer season but they usually air the seasons 1st episode right after the finale and then they re show everything in pretty much the same order but I noticed they went from showing "rio" to "internal Affairs" What The Fudge? Are they trying to get me to buy the whole season? I mean I will but I have tivo and it showing me that its jumping like 6 episodes and why is A&E starting back at season 4? well I guess its better than season 1 *knock on wood*.

Person above me why don't you like vegas? see we're completely the opposite I cannot stand NY. Why? because its so dark and depressing all the time. Yes its CSI but still Miami the atmosphere is like wow. You're all congested in NY. My family have grown to love CSI Miami. We'll watch Miami over Vegas any day but we'll still watch to find out what happens to Sara.

Edited on 06/10/2007 6:28pm

moggiye16

[80]Jun 10, 2007

Probably to get you to buy the DVDs. I only watch TV if it's the Discovery channel or there's a new episode of CSI on. Since's summer time, I don't watch TV very much. I like NY because of the dark, cynnical humour and the team dynamics.