CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

General Q&A Thread - Please Post them HERE

DAPOP456

[81]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    kellerwilliam02 wrote:

what I'd like to know is why is the episode schedule jumping around so much? I know its the summer season but they usually air the seasons 1st episode right after the finale and then they re show everything in pretty much the same order but I noticed they went from showing "rio" to "internal Affairs" What The Fudge? Are they trying to get me to buy the whole season? I mean I will but I have tivo and it showing me that its jumping like 6 episodes and why is A&E starting back at season 4? well I guess its better than season 1 *knock on wood*.

Person above me why don't you like vegas? see we're completely the opposite I cannot stand NY. Why? because its so dark and depressing all the time. Yes its CSI but still Miami the atmosphere is like wow. You're all congested in NY. My family have grown to love CSI Miami. We'll watch Miami over Vegas any day but we'll still watch to find out what happens to Sara.

BY THE WAY ITS NOW RIO TO GOING UNDER THIS WEEK INTERNAL AFFAIRS IS THE FOLLOWING WEEK
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kewlz

[82]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 20
    moggiye16 wrote:

Probably to get you to buy the DVDs. I only watch TV if it's the Discovery channel or there's a new episode of CSI on. Since's summer time, I don't watch TV very much. I like NY because of the dark, cynnical humour and the team dynamics.

Oh, I totally agree, I think NY is the best of all 3 of them. Moggs, should know that It's not as dark and depressing as it was in Season 1.

kellerwilliam02

[83]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 13
    dapop456 why the caps? and why try to correct something that didn't need fixing?

trec123

[84]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    Does anyone know, when Horatio was in NY, what the subpoena he got served with was about? He said it was nothing to do with the job, and I have an idea what it might be leading up to but I wondered if anyone else knew about it - have I missed something in another episode that refers to it?

laneangel

[85]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    trec123 wrote:
    Does anyone know, when Horatio was in NY, what the subpoena he got served with was about? He said it was nothing to do with the job, and I have an idea what it might be leading up to but I wondered if anyone else knew about it - have I missed something in another episode that refers to it?

it was because of his mother's death his father killed his mother and he had to kill him in self defense and the NY DA we're after him for that.. In 408 Nailed H had a conversation with Stetler and later in the season I think it's the 416 or the 417 he told a young boy that his father killed his mother that's all i know about that

trec123

[86]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    Ah, thanks for that - I suspected it might be something to do with his dad, unbelievably, I missed that conversation with Stetler, but I guess that makes me right in thinking there may be more to come on this issue.
    Edited on 06/14/2007 4:03am

JPPT1974

[87]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 50
    In One of Our Own was it Agent Perry or Agent Cole that Horatio told to beat it and what was their reaction? Because it seems as though H has to have the last word in.

moggiye16

[88]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 19
    JPPT1974 wrote:
    In One of Our Own was it Agent Perry or Agent Cole that Horatio told to beat it and what was their reaction? Because it seems as though H has to have the last word in.
    It was Agent Cole, I belive. You know, it bothered me a lot in this episode with how the FBI worked the investigation. As a crime lab which has a lot of dangerous things in it, wouldn't you check the security cameras for the culprit?

JPPT1974

[89]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 50
    I would check the cameras and security. The FBI could had gotten sued over that. BTW, what was the reaction of Agent Cole when H told him to beat it! You just gotta love H!

tonyandzivafan

[90]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 41

Does anyone know the name of the artist and song sung at the end of CSI Miami episode "Dead Air"???

THANKS!

jenn22

[91]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

Does anyone know the name of the artist and song sung at the end of CSI Miami episode "Dead Air"???

THANKS!

do you mean the scene where Horatio is sitting with Marisol? that song is All At Sea by Richard Walters.

tonyandzivafan

[92]Jun 26, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

THANKS!

do you mean the scene where Horatio is sitting with Marisol? that song is All At Sea by Richard Walters.

Yes, I do and THANK YOU!!!!!!

tonyandzivafan

[93]Jun 26, 2007
    ugh... iwanted to add it to my myspace playlist but cant b/c the search results dont give me it and on youtube it doesnt really give it to me either!!!!......Is Richard Walters part of a band and that's why i cant find it???? HELP!

ohhlala899

[94]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    jenn22
    just out of curiosity
    - why isnt mac in your "men of new york" pic

voicesoffcamera

[95]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 1
    in which episode is the crime a copycat of a video game?

jenn22

[96]Jun 26, 2007
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    ugh... iwanted to add it to my myspace playlist but cant b/c the search results dont give me it and on youtube it doesnt really give it to me either!!!!......Is Richard Walters part of a band and that's why i cant find it???? HELP!
    thats weird...i think ifound it on limewire, but that was a while ago.
    ohhlala899 wrote:
    jenn22 just out of curiosity - why isnt mac in your "men of new york" pic
    its just pics of the men i 'stalk' in the 'we stalk' threads. i dont stalk Mac or Hawkes...not because i dont like them, but hey ive already got my hands full
    voicesoffcamera wrote:
    in which episode is the crime a copycat of a video game?
    Urban Hellraisers
    Edited on 06/26/2007 5:54pm

sweetsassysue

[97]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 3

Ok, here's a couple easy ones for you die hard CSI Miami fans. I don't get to watch every episode as it comes on and mainly have to rely on reruns so I have a couple areas I'm confused on.

My first question is "IsH's brother, Ray, dead or alive?". My second question is "what happened to Marisol", I got that she was murdered but did she and H get married before that happened and what actually happened? Also what episodes relate to these issues?

I would greatly appreciate any input on these subjects...thx everyone.

jenn22

[98]Jul 16, 2007

sweetsassysue wrote:

Ok, here's a couple easy ones for you die hard CSI Miami fans. I don't get to watch every episode as it comes on and mainly have to rely on reruns so I have a couple areas I'm confused on.

My first question is "IsH's brother, Ray, dead or alive?". My second question is "what happened to Marisol", I got that she was murdered but did she and H get married before that happened and what actually happened? Also what episodes relate to these issues?

I would greatly appreciate any input on these subjects...thx everyone.

Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points

Horatios brother is now dead, he had faked his death once (or maybe even twice ) but now he is actually dead Dead. Marisol and Horatio did get married - we didn't really see a whole lot of the realtionship development. I think that most of the Marisol stuff the second half of Season 4 and they got married a couple episode before the finale. Also Horatios brothers death was, I think, in the season premiere of Season 5 - Rio.

moggiye16

[99]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 19

jenn22 wrote:
    Horatios brother is now dead, he had faked his death once (or maybe even twice ) but now he is actually dead Dead
    yup, he faked it twice.

jenn22 wrote:
    Marisol and Horatio did get married - we didn't really see a whole lot of the realtionship development. I think that most of the Marisol stuff the second half of Season 4 and they got married a couple episode before the finale.
    Yup again, and I think that their relationship was a little forced and too quicj from dating to sudden marriage.

jenn22 wrote:
    Also Horatios brothers death was, I think, in the season premiere of Season 5 - Rio.
    Yup again, again. Not bad for someone who is a CSI NY nut.

jenn22

[100]Jul 16, 2007

moggiye16 wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    Horatios brother is now dead, he had faked his death once (or maybe even twice ) but now he is actually dead Dead
    yup, he faked it twice.

jenn22 wrote:
    Marisol and Horatio did get married - we didn't really see a whole lot of the realtionship development. I think that most of the Marisol stuff the second half of Season 4 and they got married a couple episode before the finale.
    Yup again, and I think that their relationship was a little forced and too quicj from dating to sudden marriage.

jenn22 wrote:
    Also Horatios brothers death was, I think, in the season premiere of Season 5 - Rio.
    Yup again, again. Not bad for someone who is a CSI NY nut.

Well Moggs I was a Miami nut first, but then Speed left and well you know how it is. A girl has gotta move on to bigger and better things - FLACK. Miami is how I got introduced to NY - the love of my life *swoons* .

Edited on 07/16/2007 8:35am