CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

General Q&A Thread - Please Post them HERE

carly-hope

[141]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 17
    thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Firetears

[142]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 23
    I was watching the episode Triple Threat last night(great episode, btw) but I missed the scene that revealed who did the murder and didn't know what Natalia meant when she said "Because I can spot differences and you can't." or something like that. I also didn't get to see who exactly killed him. So I was SO lost at the end at why all 3 of them got arrested.

rosekurama1

[143]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 7
    Firetears wrote:
    I was watching the episode Triple Threat last night(great episode, btw) but I missed the scene that revealed who did the murder and didn't know what Natalia meant when she said "Because I can spot differences and you can't." or something like that. I also didn't get to see who exactly killed him. So I was SO lost at the end at why all 3 of them got arrested.

The one that killed him is the one that went to Africa. The other two got arrested for conspiracy for murder and accessory to the fact, I think. As for Natalia's line that happens when Beth asks what will happen to her baby, Natalia informs them that he will be raised by his father. But the triplets think he's dead and Natalia says he's not because she can spot differences. Then she leads them outside where Colin Ferguson(don't remember his character name) is holding his son. (Which proves that at least he was a good dad.)

But I have a question. Could some please explain Horatio Caine's family to me (Ray, Yelina, Suzie, Madison, etc) ? I've only watched snippets of the first 3 seasons and then various episodes of 4 and 5. And then the later episodes of 6.

2muchtv_91

[144]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 11

rosekurama1 wrote:
    Firetears wrote:
    The one that killed him is the one that went to Africa. The other two got arrested for conspiracy for murder and accessory to the fact, I think. As for Natalia's line that happens when Beth asks what will happen to her baby, Natalia informs them that he will be raised by his father. But the triplets think he's dead and Natalia says he's not because she can spot differences. Then she leads them outside where Colin Ferguson(don't remember his character name) is holding his son. (Which proves that at least he was a good dad.) But I have a question. Could some please explain Horatio Caine's family to me (Ray, Yelina, Suzie, Madison, etc) ? I've only watched snippets of the first 3 seasons and then various episodes of 4 and 5. And then the later episodes of 6.

RAY- Horatios brother and Yelinas husband who they thought was dead but found out he was alive. so then ray, yelina and ray jr go to brazil to stay there untill horatio finds out that ray is connected to reyes (marisols killer) and then ray is killed by reyes. horatio tries but is too late to save him.

Yelina- Horatios sister-in-law. Wife of Ray. It is suggested in an episode that Yelina and Horatio would've started a relationship if it werent for the fact that Yelina met Ray first. They've had a strong connection and chemistry since she was introduced into the show in season 1

Suzie- She at one point either dated or hooked up with Ray and then had a daughter with him while he was working undercover. She goes for help from horation when she finds out that Madison needs a bone marrow transplant in Big Brother ( i think)

Madison- Suzie's and Ray's daughter who needed a bone marrow transplant

this is only based on my knowledge which i dont have much of. Hope this somewhat helps!!

rosekurama1

[145]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    Ah hah. That actually does help a bit! Thank you very much!!

sierraechoalpha

[146]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 1

does any one know the name of this ep? at the begining there is a prison break and a helicopter takes off with the escapee?

2muchtv_91

[147]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    sierraechoalpha wrote:

does any one know the name of this ep? at the begining there is a prison break and a helicopter takes off with the escapee?

the episode's name is Body Count. its the first season's finale episode.

sierraechoalpha

[148]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    Thank You!

HanHong

[150]Jan 31, 2008
    Does anyone know Jake's surname? I've been trying to find it out for a fanfiction story.

angelamvilas

[151]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 12

HanHong wrote:
    Does anyone know Jake's surname? I've been trying to find it out for a fanfiction story.

i have no idea, sorry Hanhong , i tried to look it up , but Nada!

HanHong

[152]Feb 6, 2008
    Same here, but thanks anyway. I guess I'll just keep looking around for it!

TesserT

[153]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 76
    HanHong wrote:
    are you referring to Det. Jake Berkeley?

HanHong

[154]Feb 8, 2008
    Yes I did mean him. Thank you.

TesserT

[155]Feb 9, 2008
    Glad to be of help! Not that I've got these answers at my fingers tips! Verified the info over at imdb.com.

claireXrX

[156]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    Finally somewhere 2 ask a question in the summary of CSI Miami it says Speedle took a job as a CSI in memory of his friend who was killed in a snow mobile accident what episode do you find this out because ive watched it since the beginning and i don't remember this

claireXrX

[157]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    I think it is Jake Berkeley? I don't know if Ive spelt it right though

ForeverGnR

[158]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 2
    Hi! im new to this forum i usually post on Sopranos and Law and Order Criminal Intent forums but i have a question. What happened to Ryan? Why is he not a csi anymore? I know I havent been watching the show in order cuz smetimes i watch repeats and sometimes I watch new ones. I watched one recently where Natalia had an appointment at the shooting range and she left evidence in the car. So I was just wondering why Ryan was working somewhere else now.

TesserT

[159]Feb 27, 2008

ForeverGnR wrote:
    Hi! im new to this forum i usually post on Sopranos and Law and Order Criminal Intent forums but i have a question. What happened to Ryan? Why is he not a csi anymore? I know I havent been watching the show in order cuz smetimes i watch repeats and sometimes I watch new ones. I watched one recently where Natalia had an appointment at the shooting range and she left evidence in the car. So I was just wondering why Ryan was working somewhere else now.

Long story short. Season 5 Ep Burned (aired Apr 30, 2007) Ryan is fired from the department after lying to Horatio regarding his relationship to a man to whom he owed $10,000 in poker debts. He finds work as a consultant for a local television news broadcaster. He eventually leaves the station and reconciles with Horatio. Thanks to MDPD bureaucracy, Ryan can't immediately resume his duties at the crime lab & as such does not get paid. He finds temporary employment at a gun range. Horatio subsequently calls on Wolfe to serve as a bodyguard for a young woman being stalked. Because money is tight, Ryan then takes a job as an expert witness in crime scene procedure. He even tried to get a job as a Medical Examiner's investigator since his position at the gun range doesn't pay well. In Season 6 Ep Sunblock (aired Oct 29, 2007), Wolfe is re-instated and is again an MDPD CSI.

ForeverGnR

[160]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 2

Oh so everything is ok now! Great!