CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Miami Chatterbox................(Discuss ANYTHING CSI: Miami)

moggiye16

[1]May 15, 2007
    • level: 19
    As my goal for a better forum board, I bring to you Miami Chatterbox! this is where you can talk about anything related to Miami. Shippings, characters *cough* stalking *cough*, or the actors. Please no hardcore bashing. You can talk about how much a character needs development and that sort of thing, but please don't go on a full rant of why Horatio sucks and needs to get over himself or why Eric's a total man-ho or that Calleigh is playing all the boys and is no better than Natalia (none of these are my opinion, they're just examples).

Also, no user bashing. If any of that is found here, I'm PMing the mods. So, enjoy yourself and chat away!
    Edited on 06/16/2007 8:44pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-hanna-

[2]May 16, 2007
    • level: 12
    Mog, I applaud you on your crusade. Great idea yet again, and let me join you here, being random

moggiye16

[3]May 16, 2007
    thank you! Random is such a beautiful word, it really is.

-hanna-

[4]May 16, 2007
    Y'know, Mog, I think one of the reasons this forum is cluttered is because there are so many ships, really. More than most forums, I think. And they all have threads. I mean, it's a good thing but that's probably part of the reason.

-renn-

[5]May 16, 2007
    • level: 18
    Hi, Mog and Hanna, I just wanted to say how I love your idea of trying to help this thread get a bit less cluttered, I think I got spoiled in the csi:ny thread - in the sense that I come here and there are so many posts about so many things I get too lazy to look though them... Not that it is a bad thing, just not really newbie-friendly. Good job girls!

-hanna-

[6]May 16, 2007
    -renn- wrote:
    Hi, Mog and Hanna, I just wanted to say how I love your idea of trying to help this thread get a bit less cluttered, I think I got spoiled in the csi:ny thread - in the sense that I come here and there are so many posts about so many things I get too lazy to look though them... Not that it is a bad thing, just not really newbie-friendly. Good job girls!

Renn! Good to see you over here And it's Mog's initiative really, I just jumped on board. But glad you approve!

moggiye16

[7]May 16, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:
    -renn- wrote:
    Renn! Good to see you over here And it's Mog's initiative really, I just jumped on board. But glad you approve!
    Oh thanks renn!!! Yeah, well it's not just the ships, but mainly a lot of question threads, which obviously don't last long. I wish we could have this board made so that would have a link that says Ships and then that's where all the thread ship would go. That'd be really helpful.

laneangel

[8]May 16, 2007
    yay Mog great idea !!! I'm just happy that CBS keep all the good shows for next fall there's gonna be a S8 of CSI, a S6 of Miami and a S4 of NY *happy dance yay * 

-hanna-

[9]May 17, 2007
    Wow, whole new seasons. THAT'S going to be fun

moggiye16

[10]May 17, 2007
    I hope Miami does better in season 6. This season wasn't very good. It had it's moments, but that's about it.

-hanna-

[11]May 17, 2007
    I think the most positive thing to come out of Season 5 was real development of the Eric and Calleigh thing. It's laid a good foundation for something truly great in Season 6. As soon as we get rid of Jake.

laneangel

[12]May 17, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:
    I think the most positive thing to come out of Season 5 was real development of the Eric and Calleigh thing. It's laid a good foundation for something truly great in Season 6. As soon as we get rid of Jake.

yeah even if some storylines was weak all the characters had really great development well except H who still immortal with his sunnies of justice

lalaloand

[13]May 17, 2007
    • level: 8
    moggiye16 wrote:
    I hope Miami does better in season 6. This season wasn't very good. It had it's moments, but that's about it.

I agree. It was OK at some points, but i didn't really like the whole season specifically. It wasn't horrible. I mean, how could it be? It's CSI: Miami!!! But I like other seasons better.

They BETTER bring Ryan back next year, or else!!!!! Something REALLY unpleasant will happen...

moggiye16

[14]May 18, 2007
    lalaloand wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    I agree. It was OK at some points, but i didn't really like the whole season specifically. It wasn't horrible. I mean, how could it be? It's CSI: Miami!!! But I like other seasons better. They BETTER bring Ryan back next year, or else!!!!! Something REALLY unpleasant will happen...
    You better believe it!!!

kewlz

[15]May 20, 2007
    • level: 20

Hey Moggs! I think it's a great idea for you to start this thread.

Anyway, I have to confess that I haven't been following Miami that much (especially when Natalia became a regular cast). I dunno why but I just don't like her. Oh, I hope Ryan's coming back next season too, or else heads will roll!  

moggiye16

[16]May 20, 2007
    kewlz wrote:

Anyway, I have to confess that I haven't been following Miami that much (especially when Natalia became a regular cast). I dunno why but I just don't like her. Oh, I hope Ryan's coming back next season too, or else heads will roll!

Thank you! ^^ (now that it's been pratically a week since thefinale aired) Ryan's being reinstated. He just needs to go through every last case file he's ever done and al lthe parking tickets he assigned as an officer before he's allowed to go back to work.

lalaloand

[17]May 24, 2007
    • level: 8
    moggiye16 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:

Thank you! ^^ (now that it's been pratically a week since thefinale aired) Ryan's being reinstated. He just needs to go through every last case file he's ever done and al lthe parking tickets he assigned as an officer before he's allowed to go back to work.

wow. that would suck to go through all that stuff. It proabably WOULD take all summer

moggiye16

[18]May 25, 2007
    lalaloand wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:

wow. that would suck to go through all that stuff. It proabably WOULD take all summer
    It explains why they had him fired and all that at the end of the season, well besides the fact it was the end and and all that.

JPPT1974

[19]May 25, 2007
    • level: 50
    Hey hopefully Ryan learned his lesson after what happened when he ws fired the first time. Next time he won't be so lucky.

moggiye16

[20]May 25, 2007
    JPPT1974 wrote:
    Hey hopefully Ryan learned his lesson after what happened when he ws fired the first time. Next time he won't be so lucky.
    Fingers, toes, andall my hairs are crossed! My S6 wish: Ryan gets his S3 hair back, stops pulling rookie moves, and finally properly tells Eric off!