We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Miami Chatterbox................(Discuss ANYTHING CSI: Miami)

jennidinorobot

[101]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 15
    Exarecr wrote:
    Does anybody know how many bad guys, evil doers or criminals Horatio has shot. Must be close to a hundred.

I'm not sure. Maybe we shoulod start a count?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Exarecr

[102]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 1
    I'd really like to know as I'm sure most would. It would be interesting to see how many. How about a guessing contest to see who can get closest to the actual number.

angelamvilas

[103]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 12

Exarecr wrote:
    I'd really like to know as I'm sure most would. It would be interesting to see how many. How about a guessing contest to see who can get closest to the actual number.

I'm guessing like 100,000,000,000,000,000 people!

jennidinorobot

[104]Apr 17, 2008
    angelamvilas wrote:

Exarecr wrote:

I'm guessing like 100,000,000,000,000,000 people!

Right on the money!

Blk_rse88

[105]Apr 22, 2008
    It may just be more than that.

ginger-alert

[106]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    He certainly doesnt hold back with his gun, sure he doesn't!

angelamvilas

[107]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 12

ginger-alert wrote:
    He certainly doesnt hold back with his gun, sure he doesn't!

tonyandzivafan

[108]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 41

This maybe to shippery but its intened not to be. So no fighting amoungst the ships. If you do I'll sick Stetler on you all. LOL

With recent events, especially the ending of 'All In' things might change things. Maybe not. And it has been brought up elsewhere wondering where Jake was when Calleigh was taken. Whether Cal is still with Jake or not is still not fully known. I know some E/C shippers will likely be like, Cal isnt with Jake. Could be right. What is everyones feeling on that whole deal? Cal still with Jake, or not? And if, and only if that relationship is to end, how would you all like to see it happen.

I know that rambling above is hard to answer without your inner shipper heart coming through. And it is ok, if it does, just be respectful to others. I'll even answer myself.

I ship E/C aka HipHuggers. And while the ending of 'All In' made me squeeeeeeeeel with glee there was something that bothered me. Jake's absent. And that kinda angered me. I like his character. I really do, even though my banner says differently. I just dont want him with Cal. My hopes for this love trianlge is that it gets resolved. It needs to be done. If there isnt closure, one can truely cant move on. And even though I might not like Cake, I dont want Jake permantely gone from the show.

Again behave yourselves kiddies. I mean no harm or disrespect to Cake or CaRWash or to DuCaine or any other ship that involves Cal with someone. Just this Recent events and that there was nooooooo follwo up from 'All In' has bothered me. And i'll shut up now. lol

jennidinorobot

[109]May 1, 2008
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

This maybe to shippery but its intened not to be. So no fighting amoungst the ships. If you do I'll sick Stetler on you all. LOL

With recent events, especially the ending of 'All In' things might change things. Maybe not. And it has been brought up elsewhere wondering where Jake was when Calleigh was taken. Whether Cal is still with Jake or not is still not fully known. I know some E/C shippers will likely be like, Cal isnt with Jake. Could be right. What is everyones feeling on that whole deal? Cal still with Jake, or not? And if, and only if that relationship is to end, how would you all like to see it happen.

I know that rambling above is hard to answer without your inner shipper heart coming through. And it is ok, if it does, just be respectful to others. I'll even answer myself.

I ship E/C aka HipHuggers. And while the ending of 'All In' made me squeeeeeeeeel with glee there was something that bothered me. Jake's absent. And that kinda angered me. I like his character. I really do, even though my banner says differently. I just dont want him with Cal. My hopes for this love trianlge is that it gets resolved. It needs to be done. If there isnt closure, one can truely cant move on. And even though I might not like Cake, I dont want Jake permantely gone from the show.

Again behave yourselves kiddies. I mean no harm or disrespect to Cake or CaRWash or to DuCaine or any other ship that involves Cal with someone. Just this Recent events and that there was nooooooo follwo up from 'All In' has bothered me. And i'll shut up now. lol

No don't shut up, it's a very good qestion.
    I was slightly angered at that too. I mean we never even got closure about the whole Jake thing. Are they still together? Did they break up when Eruc accidently blabbed? I wanna know. Because, and this goes for all Cal/guy ships, she's not gonn abe able to get with any of 'em if she's still with Jake. Calleigh's not that girl.

vickyhiphuggers

[110]May 2, 2008
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

No don't shut up, it's a very good qestion. I was slightly angered at that too. I mean we never even got closure about the whole Jake thing. Are they still together? Did they break up when Eruc accidently blabbed? I wanna know. Because, and this goes for all Cal/guy ships, she's not gonn abe able to get with any of 'em if she's still with Jake. Calleigh's not that girl.

I would like E/C to get together and the Jake to come back wanting to be with Cal and let Jake sufer adn be jealous the way Eric was Sorry but I'm very cruel !

Blk_rse88

[111]May 7, 2008
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

I was slightly angered at that too. I mean we never even got closure about the whole Jake thing. Are they still together? Did they break up when Eruc accidently blabbed? I wanna know. Because, and this goes for all Cal/guy ships, she's not gonn abe able to get with any of 'em if she's still with Jake. Calleigh's not that girl.

They were still together after Eric blabbed. Stand Your Ground anyone? But, one does wonder what happened after all that. I really wanna know where the hell was he when Calleigh was missing? And if anyone bothered to tell him. I know he works in the department but still...

ginger-alert

[112]May 8, 2008
    Blk_rse88 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

They were still together after Eric blabbed. Stand Your Ground anyone? But, one does wonder what happened after all that. I really wanna know where the hell was he when Calleigh was missing? And if anyone bothered to tell him. I know he works in the department but still...

He HAD to have known! I mean, that kind of thing would have been around the entire PD like wildfire!! And yet he was a no show... I wonder why! *Quickly tries to hide his dead body behind her chair*

blue_fish24

[113]May 8, 2008
    • level: 18
    lmao!

Hotsofar

[114]May 10, 2008
    • level: 1

Hi Guys!!

Does anyone knows the name of the introductory music from this last episode? It´s the soundtrack when they were racing with the waverunners...

Tnkx!!

BR,

Cisco

misschoo

[115]May 13, 2008
    • level: 13
    Hey!
    I'm venturing out of my comfort zone of the NY boards, so yeah, I'm a newbie, that's not really a newbie, if you catch my drift!
    Just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting on here!
    Hey!!!

HeatherGSRGirl

[116]May 13, 2008
    • level: 17

Hi Lil

*evil grin*

misschoo

[117]May 13, 2008
    *nods*
    Heather!

Be nice!
    I'm new!

HeatherGSRGirl

[118]May 13, 2008

I'm sorta new to the Miami boards too...

CaRWash rules and you know it!!!!!!!

misschoo

[119]May 13, 2008
    I'm sorry Heather it would seem your going a tad mental again!
    Have to had your medicine today???
    To pay you back I'm putting Fiesta in my sig instead of SMacked, and a nice HipHuggers one too!

HeatherGSRGirl

[120]May 13, 2008

Nooo! Put SMacked in your sig as well!

*whispers* CaRWash