CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

VaveAma92

[1]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 15
    All spoilers you have go in this thread. This way we can keep people (like Sugah) who don't read spoilers free of them. Be considerate and do not post them anywhere else. Do not open another thread for spoilers and do not discuss them anywhere else. Once the episode has aired you may open a thread for pertaining to the discussion of that episode. If by any means you need to share something, use the spoiler button. (below).

***SPOILER***
    It's probably best you don't use these to joke around with. You may accidently "spoil" a SF person.

Thankyou! and enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jenn22

[2]Mar 21, 2007

jenn22 wrote:

tvguide.com reporter Michael Ausiello wrote this in his weekly column

Question: Any CSI scoop?- Shane

Ausiello: Will CSI: Miami suffice? This May, a member of the team will get fired.

link:  http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx#01AA 

my guess is it could be Ryan, since Ausiello said in last weeks column that Ryan gets in trouble with Horatio when he tries to use his work connections to settle a gambling debt.

eliciab wrote:
      Breathe all... the person getting fired is Ryan. It's apparently linked to the gambling debt H finds out about. He is going to work for a TV channel in episode 523 (CarWashers there is going to be a scene between Ryan and Calleigh about that, so rejoice!).

jenn22 wrote:
      From Michael Ausiello at tvguide:

Question: Care to be a little more specific on any of the CSI: Miami spoilers you've reported? Ya know, like a hint about who gets fired?- Jackie Ausiello: This person is a man, and before he has time to head down to the unemployment office, a local TV station hires him as its forensics expert.

link-  http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

its going to be Ryan, but im hearing that it is NOT permanent and he is NOT leaving the show.

eliciab wrote:
      Ryan is back as a CSI in episode 524. So don't worry. But Stetler is around and they have a little chat... Not sure what he is doing there. 

eliciab wrote:
      Ryan is back in episode 524 as a CSI. There is a scene in which he fills the papers to get reinstated and has a little talk with Stetler. So basically there is only one episode in which he isn't one... And we're going to see him   

jenn22 wrote:

from Michael Ausiello at tvguide.com, i said ryan would be back, now its confirmed.

Question: On CSI: Miami, the dude who get's fired with a capital F - is it the end of him on the show, or will he get to come back?- Rehana Ausiello: He'll be back, but not before a brief flirtation with TV.

link: http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx%3C/p%3E 

BarryWeen3 wrote:
    And the firing takes place in the April 30 episode, "Burned", as the blurb for that episode says Horatio has to fire one of his own team members when the CSI's personal problems taint the investigation.So in episode 22 (Burned) is when Ryan gets fired, hence the reason in episode 23 (Kill Switch) he's referred to as former CSI Ryan Wolfe and is commenting on television, and I'm assuming he returns to the fold in the season finale, probably, as in episode 24 (Born to Kill) as Horatio transports a serial killer, the plane goes down in the Glades, if I'm remembering right.

VaveAma92 wrote:
    I've got pretty good news!Sofia Milos will be appear in a future episode(s) as Yelina Salas. But this time as a private investigator.

VaveAma92 wrote:
    Read this. Like now. Everyone. We definitely got some EC comin' up. But see how he mentions Ryan may have a say in something like that. Graet we are having a budding romance. CR, don't go bashing ok?
    Interview w/ Adam(Eric)

VaveAma92 wrote:
    Sorry fot the DP but I got more.
    Season finale details from the Futon Critic:

Horatio's Plane plunges Into the Everglades on "CSI:Miami". Mondauy, May 14. (10:00-11:00, ET/PT)
    CSI:Miami-- When Horatio (David Caruso) captures a suspected criminal and must fly him to a different jurisdiction to stand trial, thier plane inexplicably loses control and crashes in the Everglades.
    Horatio!!!! Oh boy. We're headed for some finale.

VaveAma92 wrote:
    Got some news.

It looks like the whole 'H is gonna be in a plane crash' scenario got tossed.
    The finale plot details now seem to be about a serial killer. The CSIs are confronted with the realization that the S.K. who brands his victims with a 'Y', is not in jail. They thought they had put him in jail a while back, but the killings begin again.

This should be interesting. But I was kinda looking forward to the whole plane crash idea. Ya know watching H as he tries to save the day or jump out of the plane right before it hits the ground and opens his parachute or even just watching him push a button and see his seat launch into the air. Maybe even see him actually in the crash, and maybe Yelina, ya know, rushing to see if *clears throat*he is alright. Come on TPTB, give me something here!!!!

-hanna- wrote:
    Major spoilers for Ep23, Kill Switch. May already be around in pieces, but this sums it up well.

"According to CSI Files sources, "Kill Switch" opens with television newsperson Heather Avery covering a story that has caught Miami's attention. Local college student Sherry Williamson, 22, was carjacked in broad daylight, the incident captured on the video surveillance footage of a nearby ATM machine. Grainy surveillance video footage is shown. An Acura MDX is parked across the street from the ATM, a convertible Jag is parked in the immediate foreground. Williamson runs into frame, towards the Acura, with keys in hand. A male attacker approaches from behind, grabs her, elbows her in the head, sending her to the ground. He grabs her keys and peels away in her car. Though the incident is caught on tape, the man's face is unseen. Avery announces an in-studio guest. Former CSI Ryan Wolfe. Ryan reviews the footage on camera for the home audience. He explains that the normal human response is to focus on the action, but as a CSI, you're trained to begin on the outside and work inward. Ryan has the footage played again. After the attacker gets in the car, Ryan has the footage paused. Ryan explains that if you focus on the attacker, his face is never seen. But by analyzing the environment around him, one can learn more. Ryan has an image in the Jag's rear view mirror isolated, magnified and enhanced. Once the image is blown up to full size, the reflection of the man's face is seen clear as day. The same face is seen in the next shot. This time, the face is of a dead man. The attacker, 30 year old Jason Kiley, is found dead in the sand of Haulover Beach just one hour after Ryan identified him on the news. Due to the news coverage of the carjacking and Ryan's identification, the beach is full of spectators. Everyone wants to get a glimpse of the public enemy who got what he deserved. Detective Tripp, Horatio, Alexx and Calleigh are on scene. Calleigh notes that the crowd has contaminated the crime scene, while Alexx discovers that the body has been contaminated as well. The smell of urine is unmistakable. The killer wanted to make a statement. Alexx feels the media blew this way out of proportion and wonders aloud if Ryan fueled the fire. Calleigh responds that he lit the match. Back at the crime lab, Horatio questions carjacking victim Sherry Williamson. Williamson positively identifies a photo of the carjacker. She explains what happened. She went to get coffee. Parked her car and he came out of nowhere. He didn't say anything and didn't have a weapon. Williamson says she wanted justice, but not like this and feels responsible for Kiley's death. Calleigh pays Ryan a visit at the television station. He called her there to give her a list of names. A man named Derek Lyons phoned a death threat against Kiley into the television station. CODIS reveals that Lyons has a prior for assault and battery. Horatio brings Lyons in for interrogation. Lyons compliments Horatio on his quick work and says he believes in law enforcement, but sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Lyons is quick to confess to the murder of Kiley. Lyons says he saw Kiley on the beach, recognized him from tv and beat him to death. Horatio has Lyons arrested, but knows something isn't right. It shouldn't be that easy. "

BarryWeen3 wrote:
    eliciab wrote:
    The plane going down storyline has been dropped as far as I can see. The season Finale is just about H and the team going after a serial.

Not necessarily, the more I read into it, I'm thinking that the plane going down will be the last thing we see in the season finale as a cliffhanger setup for next season.  I see the scenario playing out this way, the blurbs for the season finale have been that the team is tracking a serial killer, they capture the prime suspect, but the killings continue.  So then the team has to figure out who is actually doing the killings, they capture him, and that is the criminal that Horatio has to transport for some reason or another (say jurisdictional issues) and as he transports the killer, the plane goes down in the Glades, as referred to in the Futon Critic's article on the season/series finales for CBS' shows, see here.

Edited on 05/11/2007 7:00am
    Edited 2 total times.

Dakotagirl823

[3]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 23
    I think that Ryan would be the most likely choice to get fired since it's been posted that Horatio isn't pleased with the fact that Ryan will use work connections to settle a gambling debt. Personally, I'm surprised that Ryan hasn't been fired already. While he is a very good CSI, he talks to the media way too much. As much as I like Natalia, I wouldn't care if she didn't return next season. She's not the most intersting character.

Siebeuh

[4]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 14
    I hope it's not Ryan. Please let it be Natalia ^^

lalaloand

[5]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    I hope it's not Ryan And I can't think of why Johnathan Togo would leave the show. Or why CBS would let him go. or anything around those lines.

VaveAma92

[6]Mar 21, 2007
    Hmmm. I smell a fanfiction. I was going to write one were Ryan was accused for doing something veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad. But for once in his life, he didn't screw up. Oh gosh, don't leave Ryan! I won't let you!!! But then of course there is no conformation it will be him. but all the evidence is pointing at him. Ryan, you have some serious 'splainin' ta do. *hands on her hips* Got anything else?

osobenawitch

[7]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    Why somebody should be fired? I don't want to.... Any chance the fired guy to be returned back at work and we see him/her in the next season? *prays*

jenn22

[8]Mar 22, 2007
    osobenawitch wrote:
    Why somebody should be fired? I don't want to.... Any chance the fired guy to be returned back at work and we see him/her in the next season? *prays*

well he never said someone was leaving the show, just getting fired from their fictional job, maybe they get accused of a crime, but then they are cleared later on? thats just a theory though.

VaveAma92

[9]Mar 22, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:
    osobenawitch wrote:

well he never said someone was leaving the show, just getting fired from their fictional job, maybe they get accused of a crime, but then they are cleared later on? thats just a theory though.
    I hope you're right.

osobenawitch

[10]Mar 22, 2007
    Somebody to know something about the contracts for the next season?

VaveAma92

[11]Mar 22, 2007
    I've got pretty good news!

Sofia Milos will be appear in a future episode(s) as Yelina Salas. But this time as a private investigator. Hmmmm. Interesting. How will H feel about that?

Will be back with more!

chia7299

[12]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 1

I f Ryan gets fired, I may kill the writers.

There is no reason to watch Maimi any more.....

eliciab

[13]Mar 23, 2007
    Breathe all... the person getting fired is Ryan. It's apparently linked to the gambling debt H finds out about. He is going to work for a TV channel in episode 523 (CarWashers there is going to be a scene between Ryan and Calleigh about that, so rejoice!).
    I doubt this is going to stay permanent though... but so far the spoilers haven't said.. that's just my 5cts.

VaveAma92

[14]Mar 23, 2007
    eliciab wrote:
    I doubt this is going to stay permanent though... but so far the spoilers haven't said.. that's just my 5cts.

1) Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Ryan no! Look. I love you and all, but sometimes you are the biggest idiot!!!!

2) CaRWash Yay!!! *hugs eliciab* Thankyou thankyou thankyou

eliciab: Can't...breath*chokes*
    Vave; Sorry

zelda19678

[15]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    Oh noooooooooo- I was praying that Natalia was going to go- the most pointless person on television-EVER!

Siebeuh

[16]Mar 24, 2007
    Well maybe they will rehire him again? I hope so.

-hanna-

[17]Mar 24, 2007
    People have been suspended and reinstated before, and I don't know why Togo would leave, so I bet he'll come back.

Siebeuh

[18]Mar 24, 2007

I don't think he'll leave the show. Guess we'll have to wait to find out

laneangel

[19]Mar 24, 2007
    Ok can i cry now That's why i dont like read spoilers but i'm sooo curious now i'm devastated !!! I think we all saw a thing like that coming because H saved them all the time guess this time he will not have the power to do it.  Aww i'm so sad i should never read the spoilers *stupid me*

osobenawitch

[20]Mar 24, 2007
    I will ask again: did somebody know something about who signed for the next season?