CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

Siebeuh

[21]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 14

osobenawitch wrote:
    I will ask again: did somebody know something about who signed for the next season?

I don't :/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VaveAma92

[22]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    I don't know where I would find info like that, so sorry.

Siebeuh

[23]Mar 26, 2007
    me neither :/

briarthorn

[24]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    You know, this could just be a nasty little trick that showbiz people like to play on poor little viewers like us.  They'll say something like "a member of the team is going to get fired" and it'll end up being some cameo lab techie that appeared in three episodes.  I have no sources, but I don't think Ryan fans should panic just yet.  Although, I seriously would not lose any sleep if Natalia got booted. 

JPPT1974

[25]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 50
    If Ryan leaves, I will be pretty mad. Hopefully like you said, if it is Natalia, I wouldn't lose any sleep. As I think others would be glad to see her go big time.

VaveAma92

[26]Mar 27, 2007
    We haven't quite conformed it, but apparently it is Ryan. Don't go setting houses on fire just yet now. He is working at a television station. I thought it was a radio station, but I guess not. Calleigh shows up and asks him about it and he says 'Please don't be mad. I still need to make a living.' And at the end he says that 'he belongs in the lab; that is where he wants to be.' The 'firing' may not be permanant. He could be back the next episode. Now, if you feel like you need to, you can go set houses on fire. Just don't come blaming me for permission. You don't have it.

VaveAma92

[27]Mar 27, 2007
    We haven't quite conformed it, but apparently it is Ryan. Don't go setting houses on fire just yet now. He is working at a television station. I thought it was a radio station, but I guess not. Calleigh shows up and asks him about it and he says 'Please don't be mad. I still need to make a living.' And at the end he says that 'he belongs in the lab; that is where he wants to be.' The 'firing' may not be permanant. He could be back the next episode. Now, if you feel like you need to, you can go set houses on fire. Just don't come blaming me for permission. You don't have it.

Siebeuh

[28]Mar 27, 2007
    How does he end up at a television station? :/ Oh no, i hope not with the erica sykes person again? i really don't like her. I tought it was a radio station too but maybe i just thought that because you said it mehh... he really does belong in the lab. I  hope they rehire him (and fast) ^^ I've got a lot of hoping to do now apperently

jenn22

[29]Mar 28, 2007

From Michael Ausiello at tvguide:

Question: Care to be a little more specific on any of the CSI: Miami spoilers you've reported? Ya know, like a hint about who gets fired?— Jackie Ausiello: This person is a man, and before he has time to head down to the unemployment office, a local TV station hires him as its forensics expert.

link-  http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

its going to be Ryan, but im hearing that it is NOT permanent and he is NOT leaving the show.

Edited on 03/28/2007 6:34am

VaveAma92

[30]Mar 28, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:

From Michael Ausiello at tvguide:

Question: Care to be a little more specific on any of the CSI: Miami spoilers you've reported? Ya know, like a hint about who gets fired?— Jackie Ausiello: This person is a man, and before he has time to head down to the unemployment office, a local TV station hires him as its forensics expert.

link-  http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

its going to be Ryan, but im hearing that it is NOT permanent and he is NOT leaving the show.

Well....that... helps. Thanks Jenn. *tries to call Calleigh* Dang it! The line's busy.

Siebeuh

[31]Mar 28, 2007

YES! HE'S NOT LEAVING THE SHOW! WOOHOO!

sorry, i might got a little too excited  

lalaloand

[32]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    Siebeuh wrote:

YES! HE'S NOT LEAVING THE SHOW! WOOHOO!

sorry, i might got a little too excited

Not possible The neighbors can probably hear me scream for joy

laneangel

[33]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 12
    That's all i wanted to hear guys !! he is not leaving My baby stay!!! *yay* I was this close to buy matches and gas for CBS   *happy dance carwashers love is in the buble*

VaveAma92

[34]Mar 29, 2007
    laneangel wrote:
    That's all i wanted to hear guys !! he is not leaving My baby stay!!! *yay* I was this close to buy matches and gas for CBS   *happy dance carwashers love is in the buble*
    *joins in the 'CaRWasher's love is in the bubble' happy dance* Anyway. Who is firing him? I'm sorry, I just can't see H doing that.

lalaloand

[35]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    I saw on csi files that ryan is supposed to be back on the team by the end of the episode.

Siebeuh

[36]Mar 29, 2007
    let's hope so

laneangel

[37]Mar 30, 2007

I really don't see H firing him !! Maybe it's Stetler he can do that with the IAB thing right??or the supervisor that H caught pants down with this hooker !!!

That doesnt make sense if they fire him and then the same day he has a new job and go back to CSI at the end of the day I know it's a show but It's a bit too much don't you think guys ??

jenn22

[38]Mar 30, 2007
    i haven't heard anything on who the one doing the firing is, but i think if it is horatio that he will be sort of reluctant to do it, like he has no choice. im pretty sure it lasts for a few episode at least, because ryan does go to work for a media company or something. maybe he is accused of using his job to help with his gambling debt so he has to be let go, but then he is cleared later on? like someone thinks he is doing special favors for the person he owes money to maybe. oh ryan

VaveAma92

[39]Mar 30, 2007
    boy oh boy oh boy *shakes head* I gotta go.

laneangel

[40]Mar 30, 2007
     OOOOOOK Now my head's messed up !! so it's like he owes money to somebody and that he work at the TV station to pay him back!! but *hypothese & crazy thoughts* What about the camera guy who was following him in 510-Backstabbers ?? any mention of him?? Does he come back ?? maybe they gonna work in the same TV station!! oouuh so much questions my head's in mess right now, i'll be back later !!