CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

jenn22

[41]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    laneangel wrote:
     OOOOOOK Now my head's messed up !! so it's like he owes money to somebody and that he work at the TV station to pay him back!! but *hypothese & crazy thoughts* What about the camera guy who was following him in 510-Backstabbers ?? any mention of him?? Does he come back ?? maybe they gonna work in the same TV station!! oouuh so much questions my head's in mess right now, i'll be back later !!
    from what i understand it starts when ryan tries to settle a gambling debt by using his work connections. he gets fired, AND THEN he goes to work at a tv or radio station. the person/people he owes money to are no affiliated with the station, at least not as far as i can tell.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mamunn2

[42]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 6

VaveAma92 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:
    That's all i wanted to hear guys !! he is not leaving My baby stay!!! *yay* I was this close to buy matches and gas for CBS   *happy dance carwashers love is in the buble*
    *joins in the 'CaRWasher's love is in the bubble' happy dance* Anyway. Who is firing him? I'm sorry, I just can't see H doing that.

I agree H wouldn't be the one to do the firing if someone told him it had to be done then he would tell them to do it themself but I REALLY hope it's tempary b/c I love Ryan so much

Siebeuh

[43]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 14
    me too ^^

laneangel

[44]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    jenn22 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:
     OOOOOOK Now my head's messed up !! so it's like he owes money to somebody and that he work at the TV station to pay him back!! but *hypothese & crazy thoughts* What about the camera guy who was following him in 510-Backstabbers ?? any mention of him?? Does he come back ?? maybe they gonna work in the same TV station!! oouuh so much questions my head's in mess right now, i'll be back later !!
    from what i understand it starts when ryan tries to settle a gambling debt by using his work connections. he gets fired, AND THEN he goes to work at a tv or radio station. the person/people he owes money to are no affiliated with the station, at least not as far as i can tell.

OOk i undertsand *takes time to hit my head *

Dakotagirl823

[45]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 23
    My guess is that Rick Stettler fires Ryan. I don't think that Horatio would be able to bring himself to fire someone from his team.

laneangel

[46]Apr 1, 2007
    Dakotagirl823 wrote:
    My guess is that Rick Stettler fires Ryan. I don't think that Horatio would be able to bring himself to fire someone from his team.

Yeah you're probably right it will be really weird to see h doing somehing like that !! But what about the feds, last season they just wanted to close the lab !!

mamunn2

[47]Apr 1, 2007
    laneangel wrote:
    Dakotagirl823 wrote:

Yeah you're probably right it will be really weird to see h doing somehing like that !! But what about the feds, last season they just wanted to close the lab !!

I agree H wouldn't have the heart to fire Ryan but the feds would

jenn22

[48]Apr 1, 2007
    well horatio wouldn't WANT to fire ryan, if ryan really does screw up then he deserves it and horatio would have no choice. i mean that in the nicest possible way. don't kill me *ducks from flying eggs*  also i think that horatio letting ryan go would make for a really good scene on david caruso and ryan togos part, acting wise. and then when ryan comes back to work at csi it will be even more touching if horatio is the one to welcome him back, if he was the one who was forced to let him go. ya know?

mamunn2

[49]Apr 1, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:
    well horatio wouldn't WANT to fire ryan, if ryan really does screw up then he deserves it and horatio would have no choice. i mean that in the nicest possible way. don't kill me *ducks from flying eggs*  also i think that horatio letting ryan go would make for a really good scene on david caruso and ryan togos part, acting wise. and then when ryan comes back to work at csi it will be even more touching if horatio is the one to welcome him back, if he was the one who was forced to let him go. ya know?

Yeah I know what you mean oh and FYI it's Jonathan Togo not ryan togo

laneangel

[50]Apr 1, 2007
    I definitely want to see a scene like that between H and Ryan, they dont seem very close.  I think a scene like that can help their relationship

jenn22

[51]Apr 2, 2007
    mamunn2 wrote:
    jenn22 wrote:

haha yeah, you know who i meant.

Siebeuh

[52]Apr 2, 2007
    • level: 14

jenn22 wrote:
    mamunn2 wrote:
    jenn22 wrote:

LOL! Ryan Togo! My Togo! 

laneangel i love your sig!

monke4sale

[53]Apr 2, 2007
    • level: 9
    if its ryan who is getting fired... they better unfire him and have him come back!!! there would be no point to keep watching csi miami with out him!!!

jenn22

[54]Apr 2, 2007

monke4sale wrote:
    if its ryan who is getting fired... they better unfire him and have him come back!!! there would be no point to keep watching csi miami with out him!!!

mhm, like i said before it is ryan and he will be back

laneangel

[55]Apr 2, 2007
    Siebeuh wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    mamunn2 wrote:
    jenn22 wrote:

LOL! Ryan Togo! My Togo! 

laneangel i love your sig!

Awww Thanks that's sweet!! did someone saw next week episode preview??

eliciab

[56]Apr 3, 2007
    Ryan is back as a CSI in episode 524. So don't worry. But Stetler is around and they have a little chat... Not sure what he is doing there.

jenn22

[57]Apr 3, 2007

eliciab wrote:
    Ryan is back as a CSI in episode 524. So don't worry. But Stetler is around and they have a little chat... Not sure what he is doing there.

ack! i hate stetler, i just want to set him on fire.

VaveAma92

[58]Apr 3, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:

eliciab wrote:

yeah. We don't want to see him fired(well actually we do) we want to see him set on fire! Okay, corny much I know. I desperately need to go check out CSI Files.

mamunn2

[59]Apr 3, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:

eliciab wrote:

here here! Stetler's a jerk muck like Ecklie is CSI's jerk

VaveAma92

[60]Apr 3, 2007
    eliciab wrote:
    Breathe all... the person getting fired is Ryan. It's apparently linked to the gambling debt H finds out about. He is going to work for a TV channel in episode 523 (CarWashers there is going to be a scene between Ryan and Calleigh about that, so rejoice!).
    I doubt this is going to stay permanent though... but so far the spoilers haven't said.. that's just my 5cts.
    Read this. Like now. Everyone. We definitely got some EC comin' up. But see how he mentions Ryan may have a say in something like that. Graet we are having a budding romance. CR, don't go bashing ok?
    Interview w/ Adam(Eric)