CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

VaveAma92

[61]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    Sorry fot the DP but I got more.
    Season finale details from the Futon Critic:

Horatio's Plane plunges Into the Everglades on "CSI:Miami". Mondauy, May 14. (10:00-11:00, ET/PT)
    CSI:Miami-- When Horatio (David Caruso) captures a suspected criminal and must fly him to a different jurisdiction to stand trial, thier plane inexplicably loses control and crashes in the Everglades.
    Horatio!!!! Oh boy. We're headed for some finale. 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

laneangel

[62]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 12
    Oh hell No!!! what about CaRWash??? And they better Not Hurting Horatio !!!!

1rummy80

[63]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 2

VaveAma92 wrote:

Horatio's Plane plunges Into the Everglades on "CSI:Miami". Mondauy, May 14. (10:00-11:00, ET/PT)
    CSI:Miami-- When Horatio (David Caruso) captures a suspected criminal and must fly him to a different jurisdiction to stand trial, thier plane inexplicably loses control and crashes in the Everglades.

...................poor Horatio!!!!and what about calleigh?

if horatio............(i can't say "the word"),she could became the boss?

Edited on 04/03/2007 12:07pm

Siebeuh

[64]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 14
    1rummy80 wrote:

VaveAma92 wrote:

I wouldn't mind H dying ^^ Calleigh, large & charge! That would be awesome!  But H probably won't die anyway. It's like he's immortal! (omg let's hope not) I hope if he lives that he changes and stops with his stupid poses and the corny oneliners and always the thing with the sunglasses! but like i said that probably won't happen because anything ever goes my way! They're ruining our CaRWash ship! Can you believe that? Aargh!!! Why isn't there anything going my way?

*Edit: I'm so frustrated i can't even spell! (and when i'm not, i can't spell either)

Edited on 04/03/2007 12:19pm

mamunn2

[65]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    Siebeuh wrote:
    1rummy80 wrote:

VaveAma92 wrote:

I wouldn't mind H dying ^^ Calleigh, large & charge! That would be awesome!  But H probably won't die anyway. It's like he's immortal! (omg let's hope not) I hope if he lives that he changes and stops with his stupid poses and the corny oneliners and always the thing with the sunglasses! but like i said that probably won't happen because anything ever goes my way! They're ruining our CaRWash ship! Can you believe that? Aargh!!! Why isn't there anything going my way?

*Edit: I'm so frustrated i can't even spell! (and when i'm not, i can't spell either)

No that would be horriable I can't stand Calleigh  And anyways H can't die b/c that would be like killing off Grissom on vegas CSI: both are the heart of the show besides I don't think David Caruso is leaving the show anytme soon

Siebeuh

[66]Apr 3, 2007
    mamunn2 wrote:
    Siebeuh wrote:
    1rummy80 wrote:

VaveAma92 wrote:

No that would be horriable I can't stand Calleigh  And anyways H can't die b/c that would be like killing off Grissom on vegas CSI: both are the heart of the show besides I don't think David Caruso is leaving the show anytme soon

and i can't stand Horatio! I love Calleigh You can't compare H to Griss. I love Grissom!

mamunn2

[67]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    Siebeuh wrote:
    mamunn2 wrote:
    Siebeuh wrote:
    1rummy80 wrote:

VaveAma92 wrote:

and i can't stand Horatio! I love Calleigh You can't compare H to Griss. I love Grissom!

sure I can b/c I love them both

eliciab

[68]Apr 4, 2007
    Wow this is very weird, because I have the sides for 524 and this sounds nothing like what I've read
    But it definitely is more like a season finale... I doubt they kill H, Donahue will never allow that But it'll make a nice chase to get him back

1rummy80

[69]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 2

eliciab wrote:
    Wow this is very weird, because I have the sides for 524 and this sounds nothing like what I've read
    But it definitely is more like a season finale... I doubt they kill H, Donahue will never allow that But it'll make a nice chase to get him back

so,Horatio never close,sorry,never die....but probably after the fall he should be a little  bit injured,so...maybe...that could be the right moment for: LT.CALLEIGH DUQUESNE!!!!!(large and charge)

Siebeuh

[70]Apr 4, 2007
    1rummy80 wrote:

eliciab wrote:

so,Horatio never close,sorry,never die....but probably after the fall he should be a little  bit injured,so...maybe...that could be the right moment for: LT.CALLEIGH DUQUESNE!!!!!(large and charge)

Yeah! I can live with that

VaveAma92

[71]Apr 4, 2007
    I am almost certain that he isn't going to die. I just hope he doesn't walk out with just a scratch. I want him physically injured with Yelina running up to the crash making sure he's alright. (She is supposed to be coming back and they soooooooo belong together). I don't about CaRWash. Ryan may have a thing or two to say about EC, 'cause from what I've read it looks like we're getting plenty of it. Don't go freaking out now.

laneangel

[72]Apr 4, 2007

I'm like totally freak out now!!! Why *cry* why is the world so cruel with CaRWash??? *need some more tissue* *sniff* . OK i'm calm now So Horatio plane's gonna crash !! *cry some more* *whhyyy roll on my bedroom floor* *the world is so cruel* Okay i stop for good !! I'm good !!

Let's see some good points:

-Ryan can realize his feelings and fighting for Calleigh *so romantic*

-Horatio can be reunite with yelina like Vave says because they're so perfect for each other *even more romantic*

-We got to see love scenes whitout the "slutty snake" boa vista

- Ec fans will be happy and i'll squee with them because even if i'm a carwasher in the soul, EC is still love right !!

- Miami will be on fire with all this things going on!!!

VaveAma92

[73]Apr 4, 2007
    laneangel wrote:

I'm like totally freak out now!!! Why *cry* why is the world so cruel with CaRWash??? *need some more tissue* *sniff* . OK i'm calm now So Horatio plane's gonna crash !! *cry some more* *whhyyy roll on my bedroom floor* *the world is so cruel* Okay i stop for good !! I'm good !!

Let's see some good points:

-Ryan can realize his feelings and fighting for Calleigh *so romantic*

-Horatio can be reunite with yelina like Vave says because they're so perfect for each other *even more romantic*

-We got to see love scenes whitout the "slutty snake" boa vista

- Ec fans will be happy and i'll squee with them because even if i'm a carwasher in the soul, EC is still love right !!

- Miami will be on fire with all this things going on!!!

There ya go! Stay positive! I luv the lists. Luv readin' the lists. Miami will be on fire because of all the hotness around it. You saw what Ryan and Calleigh did with the laptop. The thing caught on fire! *goes tor check more stuff at CSI Files*

Siebeuh

[74]Apr 4, 2007

lol!

CaRWash 4 ever! No matter what!

taycarik

[75]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    Ryan leaving the show could be a bad move for the security of it. Look what happened to the OC when Marissa died. So did the show.

Siebeuh

[76]Apr 4, 2007
    Indeed! I actually did stop watching that show ecause she was my favourite character ^^ I wouldn't stop watching CSI Miami though. As long Calleigh is still in it! But i wouldn't be as hooked on it as i am now ^^

jenn22

[77]Apr 4, 2007
    taycarik wrote:
    Ryan leaving the show could be a bad move for the security of it. Look what happened to the OC when Marissa died. So did the show.
    hes not leaving the show, just his fictional job at csi

VaveAma92

[78]Apr 4, 2007
    David Caruso is on the cover of TV Guide!!! There is an article and picture with his son. His son is like 2 and DC has on a orange baseball cap and he's holding his hand. It's absolutely adorable. The article is kinda sad when he mentions marisol. Get it! Get it! Get it!

laneangel

[79]Apr 4, 2007

TPTB can NOT fire Jon Togo/ Ryan Wolfe it's just to keep the show on top !! And that's a great idea *hurtful for a stalker like me* but still great. Sometimes it's hard for the writers not to do the same things in the 3 shows so and i don't think that we've seen something like in LV and NY. 

By the way, i just saw the preview for next week episode hannah is back!!! what's up with H and his "protect and serve hot brunette" they are not gonna be another marisol ??? we want Yelina now!!!

Siebeuh

[80]Apr 4, 2007
    laneangel wrote:

TPTB can NOT fire Jon Togo/ Ryan Wolfe it's just to keep the show on top !! And that's a great idea *hurtful for a stalker like me* but still great. Sometimes it's hard for the writers not to do the same things in the 3 shows so and i don't think that we've seen something like in LV and NY. 

By the way, i just saw the preview for next week episode hannah is back!!! what's up with H and his "protect and serve hot brunette" they are not gonna be another marisol ??? we want Yelina now!!!

You mean YOU want that ^^ All I want is CaRWash and less H & Boa Vista ^^