CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

mamunn2

[81]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    taycarik wrote:
    Ryan leaving the show could be a bad move for the security of it. Look what happened to the OC when Marissa died. So did the show.

he's not leaving the show the firing will only be a temp thing and he'll be back as a CSI in no time
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VaveAma92

[82]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 15
    Siebeuh wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

TPTB can NOT fire Jon Togo/ Ryan Wolfe it's just to keep the show on top !! And that's a great idea *hurtful for a stalker like me* but still great. Sometimes it's hard for the writers not to do the same things in the 3 shows so and i don't think that we've seen something like in LV and NY. 

By the way, i just saw the preview for next week episode hannah is back!!! what's up with H and his "protect and serve hot brunette" they are not gonna be another marisol ??? we want Yelina now!!!

You mean YOU want that ^^ All I want is CaRWash and less H & Boa Vista ^^

We want CarWash, H to be happy, Yelina back, and...............more stuff exploding! H is awesome! I mean, how can you not love the corny one liners, and the sunnys of justice?

laneangel

[83]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Siebeuh wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

TPTB can NOT fire Jon Togo/ Ryan Wolfe it's just to keep the show on top !! And that's a great idea *hurtful for a stalker like me* but still great. Sometimes it's hard for the writers not to do the same things in the 3 shows so and i don't think that we've seen something like in LV and NY. 

By the way, i just saw the preview for next week episode hannah is back!!! what's up with H and his "protect and serve hot brunette" they are not gonna be another marisol ??? we want Yelina now!!!

You mean YOU want that ^^ All I want is CaRWash and less H & Boa Vista ^^

We want CarWash, H to be happy, Yelina back, and...............more stuff exploding! H is awesome! I mean, how can you not love the corny one liners, and the sunnys of justice?

yeah that's why i'm talking about H is great you got to love the akimbo position hands on the hips and sunglasses of justice, i'm sure that they gonna make an entire epi on the story of the sunglasses

-hanna-

[84]Apr 5, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    eliciab wrote:
    Breathe all... the person getting fired is Ryan. It's apparently linked to the gambling debt H finds out about. He is going to work for a TV channel in episode 523 (CarWashers there is going to be a scene between Ryan and Calleigh about that, so rejoice!).
    I doubt this is going to stay permanent though... but so far the spoilers haven't said.. that's just my 5cts.
    Read this. Like now. Everyone. We definitely got some EC comin' up. But see how he mentions Ryan may have a say in something like that. Graet we are having a budding romance. CR, don't go bashing ok?
    Interview w/ Adam(Eric)

EC! EC! YAY!

Ooh, that's such a great interview. And he agrees with everyone about the realism thing. Miami is looking up!

If they kill Horatio the show would suffer too much. They can't just axe the main character, and they won;t. But if he does get hurt, I hope they handle it better than they did Eric.
    xx

VaveAma92

[85]Apr 7, 2007
    Got some news.

It looks like the whole 'H is gonna be in a plane crash' scenario got tossed.
    The finale plot details now seem to be about a serial killer. The CSIs are confronted with the realization that the S.K. who brands his victims with a 'Y', is not in jail. They thought they had put him in jail a while back, but the killings begin again.

This should be interesting. But I was kinda looking forward to the whole plane crash idea. Ya know watching H as he tries to save the day or jump out of the plane right before it hits the ground and opens his parachute or even just watching him push a button and see his seat launch into the air. Maybe even see him actually in the crash, and maybe Yelina, ya know, rushing to see if *clears throat*he is alright. Come on TPTB, give me something here!!!!

Siebeuh

[86]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 14
    Oh... damn it! Ah well... he propably wasn't even gonna have a scratch anyway :/

-hanna-

[87]Apr 8, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Got some news.

The finale plot details now seem to be about a serial killer. The CSIs are confronted with the realization that the S.K. who brands his victims with a 'Y', is not in jail. They thought they had put him in jail a while back, but the killings begin again.

This should be interesting. But I was kinda looking forward to the whole plane crash idea. Ya know watching H as he tries to save the day or jump out of the plane right before it hits the ground and opens his parachute or even just watching him push a button and see his seat launch into the air. Maybe even see him actually in the crash, and maybe Yelina, ya know, rushing to see if *clears throat*he is alright. Come on TPTB, give me something here!!!!

It possibly got trashed because of the recent accidents with Eric and Ryan. Well, recent-ish? They've explored the whole character-gets-physically-hurt in a life affecting way twice now, with the other 2 guys. To do it with the third main guy... maybe going down the same road too much? And then if they had him in a plane crash to help the plot without him actually getting hurt, it wouldn't be very believable. Then again, Miami is NOT about realism... xx

DAPOP456

[88]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Got some news.

It possibly got trashed because of the recent accidents with Eric and Ryan. Well, recent-ish? They've explored the whole character-gets-physically-hurt in a life affecting way twice now, with the other 2 guys. To do it with the third main guy... maybe going down the same road too much? And then if they had him in a plane crash to help the plot without him actually getting hurt, it wouldn't be very believable. Then again, Miami is NOT about realism... xx

WHAT ABOUT CALLEIGH!!

ANY SPOILERS ABOUT CALLEIGH

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEFT OUT

SOMEONE GIVE ME SOMETHING ABOUT CALLEIGH!!!

Siebeuh

[89]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 14

DAPOP456 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Got some news.

WHAT ABOUT CALLEIGH!!

Whoa! Calm down there There were spoilers about Calleigh but since a have a shot term memory (or the so called Dory-Syndrome) i totally forgot what they said ^^

VaveAma92

[90]Apr 9, 2007
    Siebeuh wrote:

DAPOP456 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Got some news.

WHAT ABOUT CALLEIGH!!

Whoa! Calm down there There were spoilers about Calleigh but since a have a shot term memory (or the so called Dory-Syndrome) i totally forgot what they said ^^

Yay! I created a diagnosis name!
    Alright DAPOP, I'll go see what I can fish up on Calleigh.

laneangel

[91]Apr 9, 2007
    Hey guys guess who's back!!! So i try to catch up what i missed this weekend and What???? They cancelled the crash plane Why ??? I thought it was a great idea !! I'm not  into the serial killer thing for a season finale ... don't know the other sounded more fun to watch TPTB can be hard to understand sometimes specially on this show!!!

KamikazeWaffle

[92]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    Calleigh has only been mentioned in the context of Eric/Calleigh. From what I heard, Jake is back as well, but they can't seem to find any time to go on a date. There's something of an Eric/Calleigh/Jake love triangle happening.

DAPOP456

[93]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    Thank you she needs an episode where she is actually doing something besides being in the background or in a love triangle(season 3 peter/calleigh/hagen)

VaveAma92

[94]Apr 9, 2007
    DAPOP456 wrote:
    Thank you she needs an episode where she is actually doing something besides being in the background or in a love triangle(season 3 peter/calleigh/hagen)
    They'll throw somethin in there. CSI Files people aren't helping me here. They must think I'm annoying (i know the CaRWashers do.)

laneangel

[95]Apr 9, 2007

Hey I got something !!!! well t's not a really big spoiler but look what i found on Csifiles*where the evidences never lies*

CSI:Miami seeks a bald Britney type actress for an upcoming episode partially set in a rehab facility.

The episode "Rush", scheduled to air April 16th, involves the murder of a movie star at a celebrity rehab center. The Britney character will not be the murder victim. While at the facility to investigate, the team will encounter a starlet who has shaved her head.

CBS confirmed that a character inspired by the bald pop star will appear in the episode, but calls Britney Spears' influence "a small part of the episode."

This is not the first time the "Hit Me Baby" star has inspired a television character. In September, the season premiere of Law & Order featured a character named Sky Sweet, a mother whose parenting skills are called into question when she's observed driving with a child on her lap.

That's not fun for brit brit but it's a honor to have a character based on you in CSI Miami

VaveAma92

[96]Apr 10, 2007
    laneangel wrote:

Hey I got something !!!! well t's not a really big spoiler but look what i found on Csifiles*where the evidences never lies*

CSI:Miami seeks a bald Britney type actress for an upcoming episode partially set in a rehab facility.

The episode "Rush", scheduled to air April 16th, involves the murder of a movie star at a celebrity rehab center. The Britney character will not be the murder victim. While at the facility to investigate, the team will encounter a starlet who has shaved her head.

CBS confirmed that a character inspired by the bald pop star will appear in the episode, but calls Britney Spears' influence "a small part of the episode."

This is not the first time the "Hit Me Baby" star has inspired a television character. In September, the season premiere of Law & Order featured a character named Sky Sweet, a mother whose parenting skills are called into question when she's observed driving with a child on her lap.

That's not fun for brit brit but it's a honor to have a character based on you in CSI Miami

I'd rather be known for inspiring Miami than being known for ending up in rehab. Wait.....this is doing both. Poor Brittany. She actually isn't a mean girl. She is kinda sweet.

-hanna-

[97]Apr 11, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

I'd rather be known for inspiring Miami than being known for ending up in rehab. Wait.....this is doing both. Poor Brittany. She actually isn't a mean girl. She is kinda sweet.

Ooh, is this going to end up as a Britney debate?!

TBH, if the finale provides us with something well thought out including something good for Calleigh, then I'll be happy. If it's E/C, then I'll be even more happy, but I'm not picky
    xx

VaveAma92

[98]Apr 11, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

Ooh, is this going to end up as a Britney debate?!

TBH, if the finale provides us with something well thought out including something good for Calleigh, then I'll be happy. If it's E/C, then I'll be even more happy, but I'm not picky
    xx
    [/brittany debate]
    You're only picky when it comes to Mac and Stella.
    Let's just hope this finale will have us falling of the couch. Those kind are my favorite.

-hanna-

[99]Apr 11, 2007
    [QUOTE="VaveAma92] You're only picky when it comes to Mac and Stella.
    Let's just hope this finale will have us falling of the couch. Those kind are my favorite.[/QUOTE]

Well... maybe a little. They belong together, okay!? Anyway, that's another discussion for the SMacked thread..

Not really a spoiler cause we already kind of said it, but definitive confirmation that the plane thing has been axed and a serial killer thing has been introduced. Also vague rumours about one of the CSIs being hurt, but so random that I'm inclined not to trust it.

laneangel

[100]Apr 11, 2007
    ²steals post 100 * I 'm kind of disapointed with season finale i really wanted to see the plane crash and the H lost in the Glades in a "LOST " way, with nothing but his sunglasses for survive a Serial killer thing not likey !!!We already have one in CSI