CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

-hanna-

[101]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 12
    laneangel wrote:
    ²steals post 100 * I 'm kind of disapointed with season finale i really wanted to see the plane crash and the H lost in the Glades in a "LOST " way, with nothing but his sunglasses for survive a Serial killer thing not likey !!!We already have one in CSI

That's true, but still give it a chance! My initial reaction was to be disappointed, but let's wait and see.

xx
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mamunn2

[102]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    Man that stinks! I was really hoping to see that plane crash Oh well guess I'll just have to settle for yet another serial killer *disappointed sigh*

Forensichick

[103]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 2

VaveAma92 wrote:
    Got some news.

It looks like the whole 'H is gonna be in a plane crash' scenario got tossed.
    The finale plot details now seem to be about a serial killer. The CSIs are confronted with the realization that the S.K. who brands his victims with a 'Y', is not in jail. They thought they had put him in jail a while back, but the killings begin again.

This should be interesting. But I was kinda looking forward to the whole plane crash idea. Ya know watching H as he tries to save the day or jump out of the plane right before it hits the ground and opens his parachute or even just watching him push a button and see his seat launch into the air. Maybe even see him actually in the crash, and maybe Yelina, ya know, rushing to see if *clears throat*he is alright. Come on TPTB, give me something here!!!!

i know we've has life changing injuries in other episodes, i was looking forward to the plane crash!! even though when i heard it iw as tramatized, but i had this awsome ending

*plane starts to go down, camera pans out and we see the plane hit the ground, then fade to black*  i would have screamed insults at my tv for hours because of the clifhanger, but it would have been good!

VaveAma92

[104]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 15
    It's a possibilty they might still do it. *shrugs* I got the whole plane crash from CSI Files. Who knows what TPTB might do. Sometimes I wonder what the point of having spoilers is. *can't believe she just said that*
    This is called "the confusing spoiler effect" or just total madness. Either one works. *goes to check out CSI Files*

laneangel

[105]Apr 12, 2007
    Whatever TPTB gonna do i'm sure it's gonna be great!!! I just hope they're not gonna break H sunglasses or H because well we need them as long as no one like H, Calleigh, Eric, Ryan, Alexx dies i'm good with every finale

laneangel

[106]Apr 12, 2007

Sorry for the DP but BIG NEWS from Csifiles Ryan work at the TV station in Ep.23 Kill switch !!!!!!*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh*  OMG OMG OMG they say "former Csi Ryan" "former???????" *panick attack* *can't breathe need some air* !! can't type be back later !!!

Edited on 04/12/2007 11:32am
    Edited 2 total times.

mamunn2

[107]Apr 12, 2007
    laneangel wrote:
    Sorry for the DP but BIG NEWS from Csifiles Ryan work at the TV station in Ep.23 Kill switch !!!!!!*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh*  OMG OMG OMG they say "former Csi Ryan" "former???????" *panick attack* *can't breathe need some air* !! can't type be back later !!!

Relax it's only tempary he'll be back as a CSI

mamunn2

[108]Apr 12, 2007
    laneangel wrote:

relax it's only tempary he'll be back as a CSI

laneangel

[109]Apr 12, 2007

Edit: *lane's calm now!!!* I can't believe what i just read how TPTB can make Ryan doing so stupid things !!! There's a CaRWash scene but looks like it isn't romantic i'm so freaked out right now because there's no mention of Ryan getting back in the lab and looks like everyone in the lab starts hating him because he doesn't make their job easy!!! i'm so bump now i think i'm gonna get some sleep *depression lane needs hug*

-hanna-

[110]Apr 12, 2007
    -supermassivehugsforlane-

Seeing as you're clearly upset, I won't voice my opinions on this right now Tell me when you're less freaked out, and we can have a proper debate

xx

VaveAma92

[111]Apr 12, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:
    -supermassivehugsforlane-

Seeing as you're clearly upset, I won't voice my opinions on this right now Tell me when you're less freaked out, and we can have a proper debate

xx
    Lane, they hardly ever put in the ending for an episode on CSI files. And it also says that these things are subject to change. Besides, it's not like it his intention to contaminate the crime scene. i actually feel sorry for Ryan. Did I miss the summary for the episode before 'Kill Switch?'

laneangel

[112]Apr 12, 2007
    I'm calm now as painful as it will be for a stalker like me this is very exciting now i can't wait to watch how they gonna do this, it's gonna hurt but i want to see it *weird is lane masochist now???* anyway you can shoot hanna i know that you don't really heart Ryan it's okay i'm back in my bubble

eliciab

[113]Apr 13, 2007
    Ryan is back in episode 524 as a CSI. There is a scene in which he fills the papers to get reinstated and has a little talk with Stetler. So basically there is only one episode in which he isn't one... And we're going to see him

chia7299

[114]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 1

The Ryan fired-rehired stuff is the biggest mystery in the futuere episodes.

I hope the writers won't always want to mess Ryan up.

He deserves a good storyline.

God bless him.

Edited on 04/13/2007 1:06am
    Edited 3 total times.

laneangel

[115]Apr 13, 2007
    chia7299 wrote:

The Ryan fired-rehired stuff is the biggest mystery in the futuere episodes.

I hope the writers won't always want to mess Ryan up.

He deserves a good storyline.

God bless him.

You're damn right it's a huge mystery i don't know who came with a idea like that but as hurt as i am i'm dying to see this. A scene with Stetler, I hope Ryan punch him in the face he can get a raise for that

jenn22

[116]Apr 14, 2007

i dont know if someone already posted this, but heres a link to MDG, they have new pics up for episodes Rush and Just Murdered in the 'last additions' section.. i think those are the titles. Yelina is back, and there is also a pic of Calleigh kissing Eric on the cheek. so cute. sorry carwashers. and theres a couple other pics too.      http://csi.so-phobic.com/index.php?cat=3

chia7299

[117]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    jenn22 wrote:

i dont know if someone already posted this, but heres a link to MDG, they have new pics up for episodes Rush and Just Murdered in the 'last additions' section.. i think those are the titles. Yelina is back, and there is also a pic of Calleigh kissing Eric on the cheek. so cute. sorry carwashers. and theres a couple other pics too.      http://csi.so-phobic.com/index.php?cat=3

I am glad Yelina is back!!and thanks for the new pics!!

If writers want to make Cal and Eric a couple,maybe Ryan will also find a cuter and younger girlfirend,like Valera.(Opps!! I am still a CaRWasher.

Edited on 04/14/2007 8:46am
    Edited 4 total times.

laneangel

[118]Apr 14, 2007
    OMG yelina is such a gorgeous woman, i hope TPTB put her and H togeher * so Romantic*and i can't lie those E/C pics are really cuuute I'm still a CaRWasher but can't help to think that E/C is a cute couple *can't believe i say that* don't hurt me Carwashers i'm still in

VaveAma92

[119]Apr 14, 2007
    laneangel wrote:
    OMG yelina is such a gorgeous woman, i hope TPTB put her and H togeher * so Romantic*and i can't lie those E/C pics are really cuuute I'm still a CaRWasher but can't help to think that E/C is a cute couple *can't believe i say that* don't hurt me Carwashers i'm still in
    Don't worry I'm with you on the EC. They do not make a bad couple. This is one of those excuses. The last episode. They did were all glirty ans stuff. Calleigh was flirty with everyone. But like SMacked, I'm holding out for CaRWash, but my shipper mind can share. Like I've said, I'm not picky.

-hanna-

[120]Apr 14, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:
    Don't worry I'm with you on the EC. They do not make a bad couple. This is one of those excuses. The last episode. They did were all glirty ans stuff. Calleigh was flirty with everyone. But like SMacked, I'm holding out for CaRWash, but my shipper mind can share. Like I've said, I'm not picky.

I like your flexibility! Me, not so much...