CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

laneangel

[121]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 12
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:
    OMG yelina is such a gorgeous woman, i hope TPTB put her and H togeher * so Romantic*and i can't lie those E/C pics are really cuuute I'm still a CaRWasher but can't help to think that E/C is a cute couple *can't believe i say that* don't hurt me Carwashers i'm still in
    Don't worry I'm with you on the EC. They do not make a bad couple. This is one of those excuses. The last episode. They did were all glirty ans stuff. Calleigh was flirty with everyone. But like SMacked, I'm holding out for CaRWash, but my shipper mind can share. Like I've said, I'm not picky.

I like your flexibility! Me, not so much...

Be flexible hon in the end a Ship is love
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-hanna-

[122]Apr 15, 2007

laneangel wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:
    OMG yelina is such a gorgeous woman, i hope TPTB put her and H togeher * so Romantic*and i can't lie those E/C pics are really cuuute I'm still a CaRWasher but can't help to think that E/C is a cute couple *can't believe i say that* don't hurt me Carwashers i'm still in
    Don't worry I'm with you on the EC. They do not make a bad couple. This is one of those excuses. The last episode. They did were all glirty ans stuff. Calleigh was flirty with everyone. But like SMacked, I'm holding out for CaRWash, but my shipper mind can share. Like I've said, I'm not picky.

Yeah, that's true. But... nah, I'm still SMacked over Pac, HipHuggers over CaRWash... it's just the way I am! lol

Lane, d'ya want me to add you to the SMacked club list? xx

Edited on 04/15/2007 11:06am

-hanna-

[123]Apr 15, 2007
    Major spoilers for Ep23, Kill Switch. May already be around in pieces, but this sums it up well.

"According to CSI Files sources, “Kill Switch” opens with television newsperson Heather Avery covering a story that has caught Miami’s attention. Local college student Sherry Williamson, 22, was carjacked in broad daylight, the incident captured on the video surveillance footage of a nearby ATM machine. Grainy surveillance video footage is shown. An Acura MDX is parked across the street from the ATM, a convertible Jag is parked in the immediate foreground. Williamson runs into frame, towards the Acura, with keys in hand. A male attacker approaches from behind, grabs her, elbows her in the head, sending her to the ground. He grabs her keys and peels away in her car. Though the incident is caught on tape, the man’s face is unseen. Avery announces an in-studio guest. Former CSI Ryan Wolfe. Ryan reviews the footage on camera for the home audience. He explains that the normal human response is to focus on the action, but as a CSI, you’re trained to begin on the outside and work inward. Ryan has the footage played again. After the attacker gets in the car, Ryan has the footage paused. Ryan explains that if you focus on the attacker, his face is never seen. But by analyzing the environment around him, one can learn more. Ryan has an image in the Jag’s rear view mirror isolated, magnified and enhanced. Once the image is blown up to full size, the reflection of the man’s face is seen clear as day. The same face is seen in the next shot. This time, the face is of a dead man. The attacker, 30 year old Jason Kiley, is found dead in the sand of Haulover Beach just one hour after Ryan identified him on the news. Due to the news coverage of the carjacking and Ryan’s identification, the beach is full of spectators. Everyone wants to get a glimpse of the public enemy who got what he deserved. Detective Tripp, Horatio, Alexx and Calleigh are on scene. Calleigh notes that the crowd has contaminated the crime scene, while Alexx discovers that the body has been contaminated as well. The smell of urine is unmistakable. The killer wanted to make a statement. Alexx feels the media blew this way out of proportion and wonders aloud if Ryan fueled the fire. Calleigh responds that he lit the match. Back at the crime lab, Horatio questions carjacking victim Sherry Williamson. Williamson positively identifies a photo of the carjacker. She explains what happened. She went to get coffee. Parked her car and he came out of nowhere. He didn’t say anything and didn’t have a weapon. Williamson says she wanted justice, but not like this and feels responsible for Kiley’s death. Calleigh pays Ryan a visit at the television station. He called her there to give her a list of names. A man named Derek Lyons phoned a death threat against Kiley into the television station. CODIS reveals that Lyons has a prior for assault and battery. Horatio brings Lyons in for interrogation. Lyons compliments Horatio on his quick work and says he believes in law enforcement, but sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Lyons is quick to confess to the murder of Kiley. Lyons says he saw Kiley on the beach, recognized him from tv and beat him to death. Horatio has Lyons arrested, but knows something isn’t right. It shouldn’t be that easy. "

laneangel

[124]Apr 15, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:

laneangel wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

Yeah, that's true. But... nah, I'm still SMacked over Pac, HipHuggers over CaRWash... it's just the way I am! lol

Lane, d'ya want me to add you to the SMacked club list? xx

yes plz that would be great i just don't have the time to on the NY thread yet

Siebeuh

[125]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 14

-hanna- wrote:
    Major spoilers for Ep23, Kill Switch. May already be around in pieces, but this sums it up well. "According to CSI Files sources, "Kill Switch" opens with television newsperson Heather Avery covering a story that has caught Miami's attention. Local college student Sherry Williamson, 22, was carjacked in broad daylight, the incident captured on the video surveillance footage of a nearby ATM machine. Grainy surveillance video footage is shown. An Acura MDX is parked across the street from the ATM, a convertible Jag is parked in the immediate foreground. Williamson runs into frame, towards the Acura, with keys in hand. A male attacker approaches from behind, grabs her, elbows her in the head, sending her to the ground. He grabs her keys and peels away in her car. Though the incident is caught on tape, the man's face is unseen. Avery announces an in-studio guest. Former CSI Ryan Wolfe. Ryan reviews the footage on camera for the home audience. He explains that the normal human response is to focus on the action, but as a CSI, you're trained to begin on the outside and work inward. Ryan has the footage played again. After the attacker gets in the car, Ryan has the footage paused. Ryan explains that if you focus on the attacker, his face is never seen. But by analyzing the environment around him, one can learn more. Ryan has an image in the Jag's rear view mirror isolated, magnified and enhanced. Once the image is blown up to full size, the reflection of the man's face is seen clear as day. The same face is seen in the next shot. This time, the face is of a dead man. The attacker, 30 year old Jason Kiley, is found dead in the sand of Haulover Beach just one hour after Ryan identified him on the news. Due to the news coverage of the carjacking and Ryan's identification, the beach is full of spectators. Everyone wants to get a glimpse of the public enemy who got what he deserved. Detective Tripp, Horatio, Alexx and Calleigh are on scene. Calleigh notes that the crowd has contaminated the crime scene, while Alexx discovers that the body has been contaminated as well. The smell of urine is unmistakable. The killer wanted to make a statement. Alexx feels the media blew this way out of proportion and wonders aloud if Ryan fueled the fire. Calleigh responds that he lit the match. Back at the crime lab, Horatio questions carjacking victim Sherry Williamson. Williamson positively identifies a photo of the carjacker. She explains what happened. She went to get coffee. Parked her car and he came out of nowhere. He didn't say anything and didn't have a weapon. Williamson says she wanted justice, but not like this and feels responsible for Kiley's death. Calleigh pays Ryan a visit at the television station. He called her there to give her a list of names. A man named Derek Lyons phoned a death threat against Kiley into the television station. CODIS reveals that Lyons has a prior for assault and battery. Horatio brings Lyons in for interrogation. Lyons compliments Horatio on his quick work and says he believes in law enforcement, but sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Lyons is quick to confess to the murder of Kiley. Lyons says he saw Kiley on the beach, recognized him from tv and beat him to death. Horatio has Lyons arrested, but knows something isn't right. It shouldn't be that easy. "

Wow

-hanna-

[126]Apr 15, 2007
    Yeah, sorry it didn't format properly for some reason and I couldn't be bothered to edit it, so it's a big and intimidating chunk.

Lane, I'll go add you right now.

xx

mamunn2

[127]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 6
    Siebeuh wrote:

-hanna- wrote:
    Major spoilers for Ep23, Kill Switch. May already be around in pieces, but this sums it up well. "According to CSI Files sources, "Kill Switch" opens with television newsperson Heather Avery covering a story that has caught Miami's attention. Local college student Sherry Williamson, 22, was carjacked in broad daylight, the incident captured on the video surveillance footage of a nearby ATM machine. Grainy surveillance video footage is shown. An Acura MDX is parked across the street from the ATM, a convertible Jag is parked in the immediate foreground. Williamson runs into frame, towards the Acura, with keys in hand. A male attacker approaches from behind, grabs her, elbows her in the head, sending her to the ground. He grabs her keys and peels away in her car. Though the incident is caught on tape, the man's face is unseen. Avery announces an in-studio guest. Former CSI Ryan Wolfe. Ryan reviews the footage on camera for the home audience. He explains that the normal human response is to focus on the action, but as a CSI, you're trained to begin on the outside and work inward. Ryan has the footage played again. After the attacker gets in the car, Ryan has the footage paused. Ryan explains that if you focus on the attacker, his face is never seen. But by analyzing the environment around him, one can learn more. Ryan has an image in the Jag's rear view mirror isolated, magnified and enhanced. Once the image is blown up to full size, the reflection of the man's face is seen clear as day. The same face is seen in the next shot. This time, the face is of a dead man. The attacker, 30 year old Jason Kiley, is found dead in the sand of Haulover Beach just one hour after Ryan identified him on the news. Due to the news coverage of the carjacking and Ryan's identification, the beach is full of spectators. Everyone wants to get a glimpse of the public enemy who got what he deserved. Detective Tripp, Horatio, Alexx and Calleigh are on scene. Calleigh notes that the crowd has contaminated the crime scene, while Alexx discovers that the body has been contaminated as well. The smell of urine is unmistakable. The killer wanted to make a statement. Alexx feels the media blew this way out of proportion and wonders aloud if Ryan fueled the fire. Calleigh responds that he lit the match. Back at the crime lab, Horatio questions carjacking victim Sherry Williamson. Williamson positively identifies a photo of the carjacker. She explains what happened. She went to get coffee. Parked her car and he came out of nowhere. He didn't say anything and didn't have a weapon. Williamson says she wanted justice, but not like this and feels responsible for Kiley's death. Calleigh pays Ryan a visit at the television station. He called her there to give her a list of names. A man named Derek Lyons phoned a death threat against Kiley into the television station. CODIS reveals that Lyons has a prior for assault and battery. Horatio brings Lyons in for interrogation. Lyons compliments Horatio on his quick work and says he believes in law enforcement, but sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Lyons is quick to confess to the murder of Kiley. Lyons says he saw Kiley on the beach, recognized him from tv and beat him to death. Horatio has Lyons arrested, but knows something isn't right. It shouldn't be that easy. "

Wow

I second that wow and I'll add a OMG!

-hanna-

[128]Apr 16, 2007
    It looks like it's going to be a good one.

laneangel

[129]Apr 16, 2007
    That's the one that's freaked me out !!! i'm sure it's gonna be good !!!

-hanna-

[130]Apr 16, 2007
    NEW CSI: MIAMI TONIGHT! YAY!

VaveAma92

[131]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 15
    -hanna- wrote:
    *seconds that* Let's keep this on topic and keep up with the spoiler, 'kay? (everyone)

-hanna-

[132]Apr 16, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    *seconds that* Let's keep this on topic and keep up with the spoiler, 'kay? (everyone)

Sorry, partly me, but I didn't have any spoilers and I wanted people to be happy with me

Going back to spoilers... I really don't understand this whole Ryan-gets-fired-and-comes-back thing. Why does he get fired anyway? And why does he return?

xx

mamunn2

[133]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 6
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

Sorry, partly me, but I didn't have any spoilers and I wanted people to be happy with me

Going back to spoilers... I really don't understand this whole Ryan-gets-fired-and-comes-back thing. Why does he get fired anyway? And why does he return?

xx

he gets fired b/c he uses his position to clear up his gambling debts and my guess is he returns b/c H pulls some strings to get him back

-hanna-

[134]Apr 16, 2007
    mamunn2 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

xx

he gets fired b/c he uses his position to clear up his gambling debts and my guess is he returns b/c H pulls some strings to get him back

Oh right. Well, it's very in character. Thanks for explaining! xx

VaveAma92

[135]Apr 17, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:
    mamunn2 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

xx

Oh right. Well, it's very in character. Thanks for explaining! xx
    No, Hanna you're fine. It's just that everyone puts in a 'wow' or something and keeps it at that. May I request that you put the spoilers in bold? That way everyone can easily see them. And then blind people (like me) can spot them too. Just sayin'. You may continue with the whole 'Ryan getting fired and rehired' stuff. I think he signs some papers to get reinstated 'cause he doesn't like it at the tv station. Who can blame him?

chia7299

[136]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 1

Actually,I think the gamebling thing is the most unmached one in Ryan's charactor.Ryan may be arragant,buy it's odd to see him a gamebling guy.

This is too similar with CSI LV(Warrick thing),and Warrick is still an excellent CSI.

Some people always think H is indifferent to Ryan. If on the theory of H pulling him back, it means H is very care of Ryan and want to solve Ryan's problem.(like Eric's drug-related problem)

I don't think Natalia is as important as Ryan.

It's abou time to see the teamship among members.

BarryWeen3

[137]Apr 17, 2007
    mamunn2 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

xx

And the firing takes place in the April 30 episode, "Burned", as the blurb for that episode says Horatio has to fire one of his own team members when the CSI's personal problems taint the investigation.

So in episode 22 (Burned) is when Ryan gets fired, hence the reason in episode 23 (Kill Switch) he's referred to as former CSI Ryan Wolfe and is commenting on television, and I'm assuming he returns to the fold in the season finale, probably, as in episode 24 (Born to Kill) as Horatio transports a serial killer, the plane goes down in the Glades, if I'm remembering right.

jenn22

[138]Apr 17, 2007

from Michael Ausiello at tvguide.com, i said ryan would be back, now its confirmed.

Question: On CSI: Miami, the dude who get's fired with a capital F - is it the end of him on the show, or will he get to come back?- Rehana Ausiello: He'll be back, but not before a brief flirtation with TV.

link: http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

BarryWeen3

[139]Apr 18, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:

from Michael Ausiello at tvguide.com, i said ryan would be back, now its confirmed.

Question: On CSI: Miami, the dude who get's fired with a capital F - is it the end of him on the show, or will he get to come back?- Rehana Ausiello: He'll be back, but not before a brief flirtation with TV.

link: http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

So fired in one episode, on TV for the next episode, then back in in the last episode. Ahh...how time flies in a TV universe...

eliciab

[140]Apr 18, 2007
    The plane going down storyline has been dropped as far as I can see. The season Finale is just about H and the team going after a serial.