CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Official CSI:Miami Spoiler Thread

jenn22

[161]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 15
    Siebeuh wrote:
    Is it me or is Calleigh getting prettier every episode?
    i agree, she looks great in those pics
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mamunn2

[162]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    jenn22 wrote:
    Siebeuh wrote:
    Is it me or is Calleigh getting prettier every episode?
    i agree, she looks great in those pics

I totally agree Calleigh is gorgeous

laneangel

[163]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 12

The Ryan wolfe pic just irk me i can't believe he's stupid or desperate enough to bring more light on him by working on a TV station after being fired because of a gambling thing !!! Anyway Cal is really gorgeous and Natalia too doesn't mean i like her **

Edited on 04/21/2007 6:09pm

-hanna-

[164]Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks so much, jenn and lane, for organising the spoilers! I was just sort of semi-suggesting, I didn't expect anyone to be so enthusiastic

As for Modern Day Gallery... woah, there's loads! Eee, look at them running. I wonder why? Calleigh is gorgeous! There, we have Horatio posing as usual. Gotta love it Got Yelina back though, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I know I'm talking about old spoilers now, but Calleigh looks utterly increbile in the 'Just Murdered' shots.

eliciab

[165]Apr 22, 2007

There is a new article from the Miami Herald about our show. David gave a little spoiler... Not that we are that surprised knowing what is going to happen on Monday and after hearing other spoilers. I can only say I'm so excited, I can hardly wait

http://www.miamiherald.com/272/story/81342.html

This made my day. Sorry for the people supporting other ships

jenn22

[166]Apr 22, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:

...As for Modern Day Gallery... woah, there's loads! Eee, look at them running. I wonder why?....

they are probably running from ryans hideous suit/tie combo. he's certainly giving flack a run for his money

laneangel

[167]Apr 22, 2007

jenn22 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    ...As for Modern Day Gallery... woah, there's loads! Eee, look at them running. I wonder why?....
    they are probably running from ryans hideous suit/tie combo. he's certainly giving flack a run for his money

So right he borrowed Flack suit and greg's hair

Edit: Burned Summary !!!

When one of Horatio's team lets their personal problems contaminate the investigation involving a spurned ex-lover, Horatio has to fire that team member

Ex-lover ????? Involving an Ex-lover !!!!! Please don't tell me it's Erica Sikes !!!! he can't be fire because of her !!!  We didn't saw that coming guys !!! what about the gamblig thing??? Maybe she's dead can't be just bad news in this epi *i'm mean!!*  and by the way what Spurned means ????

Edited on 04/22/2007 7:04pm
    Edited 3 total times.

tonik2255

[168]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 31
    hay thanks jenn for organixing them cause i so donthave the attention span to do the whole 100 + post thing thanks agian and the spoilers are really wow

chia7299

[169]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 1

Not gambling problem but the reporter bic*ch problem ? Did TPTB change their script everyday

I feel so tired of hearing different spoils every single day........

Why TPTB always make Ryan stick the gambling and reporter forever.

All the storyline they can figure out of Ryan is "gambling and media".

If TPTB keep  treating Jon like that,I'd rather see Jon leave the show......

And love triangle thing.......boy......S4 nightmare AGAIN.

I feel MIAMI has lost his quality coz of the unreasonable plots and using too many recycle stories.

hayzemay

[170]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 5

Emily Procter was in an interview talking about the episode going under (5x02) saying that the guy she was going to tackle would be her boyfriend later on so with everything going on between eric and calleigh do you think that jake is the third person or ryan?

-hanna-

[171]Apr 23, 2007
    laneangel wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

When one of Horatio's team lets their personal problems contaminate the investigation involving a spurned ex-lover, Horatio has to fire that team member

Ex-lover ????? Involving an Ex-lover !!!!! Please don't tell me it's Erica Sikes !!!! he can't be fire because of her !!!  We didn't saw that coming guys !!! what about the gamblig thing??? Maybe she's dead can't be just bad news in this epi *i'm mean!!*  and by the way what Spurned means ????

Spurned means rejected xx

VaveAma92

[172]Apr 23, 2007
    -hanna- wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

I think when it says "ex-lover," I think it is talking about the investigations itself, not Ryan sweetie. I could be wrong, so we should find out...tonight!

-hanna-

[173]Apr 23, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

I think when it says "ex-lover," I think it is talking about the investigations itself, not Ryan sweetie. I could be wrong, so we should find out...tonight!

Good, because I'm majorly confused.

Siebeuh

[174]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 14
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

me too :/

VaveAma92

[175]Apr 23, 2007
    Siebeuh wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

That is why THERE IS A NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! Ryan's gonna get fired! And a hiphuggers kiss! Aw! Well, from what I know.

DrCarterLover

[176]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 4
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Siebeuh wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:
    laneangel wrote:

jenn22 wrote:
    -hanna- wrote:

That is why THERE IS A NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! Ryan's gonna get fired! And a hiphuggers kiss! Aw! Well, from what I know.

ryan gets fired next week

chia7299

[177]Apr 23, 2007
    hayzemay wrote:

Emily Procter was in an interview talking about the episode going under (5x02) saying that the guy she was going to tackle would be her boyfriend later on so with everything going on between eric and calleigh do you think that jake is the third person or ryan?

It's definitly not Ryan. Ryan is busy dealing with his new job.

I think it's Jake.

But I really really don't like love tringle idea.

I know S4 was't good, but Eric/Nat/Ryan love triangle and Horatio/Marisol love story made it even worse.

That makes MAIMI look like a soap opera.

VaveAma92

[178]Apr 23, 2007
    chia7299 wrote:
    hayzemay wrote:

I think it's Jake.

I know S4 was't good, but Eric/Nat/Ryan love triangle and Horatio/Marisol love story made it even worse.

Season 4 looked fine to me. Why can't people just get married and stay that way? It's such a shame nowadays.

chia7299

[179]Apr 23, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    chia7299 wrote:
    hayzemay wrote:

I think it's Jake.

Season 4 looked fine to me. Why can't people just get married and stay that way? It's such a shame nowadays.

I will happy if H finds his true love, but the love story of H and Marisol is just like.......a fairy tale, and H handled the drug case of Marisol inappropriately.

As to the mole storyline, it seemed a serious problem in the beginning(Ryan is also forced by H to test other team members), but ended so lame.

eliciab

[180]Apr 24, 2007
    It's going to be a Jake/Calleigh/Eric triangle, because David said that it was a triangle between 2 main cast and one regular, so the third person can't be Ryan.
    When asked by a friend Corey said that there would be no resolution to that storyline this season. So there is going to be some E/C next year. I don't mind love triangle stories as long as they are well depicted. I'm still not sure about Jake really being her boyfriend. In future episodes there were sides stating that becuase of their respective workload they didn't manage to even properly date. Wonder if that will be kept in the final cut... I was expecting more between them when I read this article with Calleigh (not that my HH heart was happy ). I think they kinda changed their minds about that one... At least for now. Like they canned the story with Eric's new girlfriend who was supposed to be very religious and wanted him to quit his job. I like him being shot way more.

I never really got last year's triangle. Neither of the guys seemed very into it. They were both less than respectful and even tough I didn't like Natalia at that time (still don't like her much), I thought they definitely didn't behave like gentlemen. They're lucky she was not armed
    But beware Calleigh is