CSI: Miami Forums

CBS (ended 2012)

Who Said It ?---(CSI Miami game.)

  • Avatar of blue_fish24

    blue_fish24

    [21]May 1, 2008
    • member since: 03/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,149
    This was before Ryan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ginger-alert

    ginger-alert

    [23]May 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    I dont think you realise how much you are killing me here! I have searched, AGAIN, for the answer, but no luck, so here goes with another guess!

    1. Eric
    2. Speed
    ?????????????????????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blue_fish24

    blue_fish24

    [24]May 1, 2008
    • member since: 03/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,149

    ginger-alert wrote:
    I dont think you realise how much you are killing me here! I have searched, AGAIN, for the answer, but no luck, so here goes with another guess! 1. Eric 2. Speed ?????????????????????
    Yep!! ***standing ovation for all your hard work***

    (Episode was Grand Prix for your future reference.) Your Turn!

    Edited on 05/01/2008 5:23pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ginger-alert

    ginger-alert

    [25]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    blue_fish24 wrote:

    ginger-alert wrote:
    I dont think you realise how much you are killing me here! I have searched, AGAIN, for the answer, but no luck, so here goes with another guess! 1. Eric 2. Speed ?????????????????????
    Yep!! ***standing ovation for all your hard work***

    (Episode was Grand Prix for your future reference.) Your Turn!

    Thank GOODNESS for that!!! I have made a note!!! Lol!

    So, my turn!

    Person 1: Do you believe her story?

    Person 2: I don't know... I guess that depends on how you like seeing men dress up in your underwear.

    Person 1: Personally, leather chaps, nothing else. [Pauses, looks at Person 2's expression] That was a joke.

    Person 2: I know.

    Enjoy!!! I find it amusing, but it isnt that hard!

    Edited on 05/08/2008 1:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blue_fish24

    blue_fish24

    [26]May 9, 2008
    • member since: 03/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,149

    Person 1: Calleigh

    Person 2: Horatio

    I like this one. It always makes me laugh!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ginger-alert

    ginger-alert

    [27]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    Right on! Me, too, it makes me laugh everytime! So, another one? do you want to do it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [28]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180

    ginger-alert wrote:
    Right on! Me, too, it makes me laugh everytime! So, another one? do you want to do it?

    Blue_Fish24, you're up!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blue_fish24

    blue_fish24

    [29]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 03/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,149
    Person 1: It is different. Because you and I work together.
    Person 2: You work with Person 3 too.
    Person 1: He's in homicide. You and I are in the lab day and night. You know that I trust you with my life. I don't even know how I feel about Person 3 yet.
    Person 2: Alright, maybe we should get back to work.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [30]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180

    blue_fish24 wrote:
    Person 1: It is different. Because you and I work together.
    Person 2: You work with Person 3 too.
    Person 1: He's in homicide. You and I are in the lab day and night. You know that I trust you with my life. I don't even know how I feel about Person 3 yet.
    Person 2: Alright, maybe we should get back to work.

    Person 1: Calleigh

    Person 2: Eric

    Person 3: Jake

    Episode: Born to kill

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ginger-alert

    ginger-alert

    [31]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    angelamvilas wrote:

    blue_fish24 wrote:
    Person 1: It is different. Because you and I work together.
    Person 2: You work with Person 3 too.
    Person 1: He's in homicide. You and I are in the lab day and night. You know that I trust you with my life. I don't even know how I feel about Person 3 yet.
    Person 2: Alright, maybe we should get back to work.

    Person 1: Calleigh

    Person 2: Eric

    Person 3: Jake

    Episode: Born to kill


    You got there first! lol!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [32]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180

    Person 1: I need you to do something for me.
    Person 2: And what is that?
    Person 1: We need to find out who LeBrocks giving orders to on the outside. Maybe he had one of his goons kill his wife for him. I've been checking the jail's visitation log.
    Person 2: Okay, so you need help reading.
    Person 1: That's cute. Besides from Alishia, he's had only one visitor wich is a guy named Scott Garnett.

    Person 2: Okay, so why exactly do you need me to be here?
    Person 1: Scott Garnett doesn't exist. The adress and phone he left were fake. Now he met LeBrock here shortly after Alishia left, so I need you, my favourite dust monkey to lift prints of visitor stall number four.
    Person 2: Yeah, but there is going to be dozens of prints over there.
    Person 1: Yeah, means you better get busy.

    (Person 1 leaves Person 2 alone with a shocked expression on his face)

    Edited on 05/10/2008 1:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [33]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380

    PERSON 1~ Frank (only Frank would say something like Dust Monkey) PERSON 2~ Ryan??? Episode~ dont remeber but I believe its from this season!?

    And here is mine. Its form one of my favorite episodes. And that wasnt a hint. Btw, I hope its ok that I kept the dialogue short. If it isnt I'll fix it or do another!

    Person 1: Why are you here?

    Person 2: I figured you could use my help. I mean, you always did right.

    Person 1: *Laugh* Alright then. Help.

    Edited on 05/10/2008 11:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [34]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380
    And for the record, I didnt cheat and my edit was adding that Frank would be the only one saying dust monkey!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ginger-alert

    ginger-alert

    [35]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

    PERSON 1~ Frank (only Frank would say something like Dust Monkey) PERSON 2~ Ryan??? Episode~ dont remeber but I believe its from this season!?

    And here is mine. Its form one of my favorite episodes. And that wasnt a hint. Btw, I hope its ok that I kept the dialogue short. If it isnt I'll fix it or do another!

    Person 1: Why are you here?

    Person 2: I figured you could use my help. I mean, you always did right.

    Person 1: *Laugh* Alright then. Help.

    Person 2 is Tim Speedle, that I know. Person 1: Eric?
    Edited on 05/11/2008 3:53am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [36]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380
    ginger-alert wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

    PERSON 1~ Frank (only Frank would say something like Dust Monkey) PERSON 2~ Ryan??? Episode~ dont remeber but I believe its from this season!?

    And here is mine. Its form one of my favorite episodes. And that wasnt a hint. Btw, I hope its ok that I kept the dialogue short. If it isnt I'll fix it or do another!

    Person 1: Why are you here?

    Person 2: I figured you could use my help. I mean, you always did right.

    Person 1: *Laugh* Alright then. Help.

    Person 2 is Tim Speedle, that I know. Person 1: Eric?

    Correct on both!

    I'm going to assume that my guesses are correct too???

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ginger-alert

    ginger-alert

    [37]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    ginger-alert wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

    PERSON 1~ Frank (only Frank would say something like Dust Monkey) PERSON 2~ Ryan??? Episode~ dont remeber but I believe its from this season!?

    And here is mine. Its form one of my favorite episodes. And that wasnt a hint. Btw, I hope its ok that I kept the dialogue short. If it isnt I'll fix it or do another!

    Person 1: Why are you here?

    Person 2: I figured you could use my help. I mean, you always did right.

    Person 1: *Laugh* Alright then. Help.

    Person 2 is Tim Speedle, that I know. Person 1: Eric?

    Correct on both!

    I'm going to assume that my guesses are correct too???



    Honestly? I have NO idea! Couldn't find it! oh well, we will have to assume they are till we are told otherwise! lol!

    Mine:

    Person 1: Person 2, I love you. Will you marry me, have lots of great sex and lots of babies?

    Person 2: Person 1, of course I will!!

    ............. Ok FINE. I made that one up... but it will happen, believe me!!!

    Real one then.

    Person 1: Is it just me, or have people gotten a little too casual about seeing a dead body? Person 2: It's easier when decomp's at a distance, believe me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [38]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180
    ginger-alert wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    ginger-alert wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

    PERSON 1~ Frank (only Frank would say something like Dust Monkey) PERSON 2~ Ryan??? Episode~ dont remeber but I believe its from this season!?

    And here is mine. Its form one of my favorite episodes. And that wasnt a hint. Btw, I hope its ok that I kept the dialogue short. If it isnt I'll fix it or do another!

    Person 1: Why are you here?

    Person 2: I figured you could use my help. I mean, you always did right.

    Person 1: *Laugh* Alright then. Help.

    Person 2 is Tim Speedle, that I know. Person 1: Eric?

    Correct on both!

    I'm going to assume that my guesses are correct too???

    Honestly? I have NO idea! Couldn't find it! oh well, we will have to assume they are till we are told otherwise! lol! Mine: Person 1: Person 2, I love you. Will you marry me, have lots of great sex and lots of babies? Person 2: Person 1, of course I will!! ............. Ok FINE. I made that one up... but it will happen, believe me!!! Real one then. Person 1: Is it just me, or have people gotten a little too casual about seeing a dead body? Person 2: It's easier when decomp's at a distance, believe me.

    Person 1: Calleigh

    Person 2: Alexx

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ginger-alert

    ginger-alert

    [39]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    Yeppers! Your go!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelamvilas

    angelamvilas

    [40]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,180

    Person 1: Have you seen Peter Elliott?
    Perosn 2: Is that the federal guy with the salt-and-pepper hair? Yeah he poked his head in, wanted to get to the documents lab.
    Person 1: And you sent him to the print lab instead, right?
    Perosn 2: Yeah, of course.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.